The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

LAURA

Laura was also faced with a dilemma. As with Bonnie, she was aware of the seriousness of what she was considering. True, Donald had never been an exciting lover, but he had been faithful to her and she knew he loved her. Why was she even considering this? I'm forty-seven years old, she thought. This is ridiculous. Who am I kidding? I can't possibly have anything to offer Kyle that he can't get ten times over from any of a number of beautiful co-eds.

Yet in the next instant her fantasies took over and she was swept into a world in which the handsome young prince rescues her from a life of imprisonment in a tower of ivory.

Twice during the week she had taken out the bra and panties from her dresser drawer intent on giving them away to Good Will or some other charity and twice she had wound up putting them back as her heart raced to think of the young man who wanted her and made no excuses. He wanted HER. Laura knew she was still an attractive woman for her age. Perhaps no longer as shapely as the young co-eds running around on campus and there were a few small lines around eyes and mouth, but more than once she had been mistaken for a woman ten years younger.

With Donald not due home for a couple of hours, she stood before the mirror and slowly undressed. Her waist line was certainly a bit larger than she would like and her thighs and buttocks not as firm as they once were and her breasts no longer rode as high as when she was younger. But on the plus side, those breasts still held their own, not sagging badly as many would be on other women her age. And her overall figure was still curvaceous enough to attract attention as had happened last month at that bookstore when a man had actually propositioned her right there among the stacks. Unlike Kyle, however, the man held no attraction for her at all and she immediately dismissed him and walked away.

But Kyle was different. Was it simply the fact that he was so much younger than she? Or was it his charm when he wasn't making very obvious overtures? Perhaps it was his self confidence which she liked so well. He seemed so sure she would come to his apartment tomorrow night. Well, whatever it was, she had to admit she was attracted to him -- and to the thought that a handsome young man could actually desire her.

She put on the bra and thong. She had to admit that although she would never have selected the thong, it was indeed sexy and alluring hiding her nest with only a tiny patch of material while only a string ran up her rear and hid nothing.

The bra was not quite so outrageous, but nevertheless pushed and lifted, creating sensuous cleavage. And then there was the color. Fiery red, again a color she would never have chosen for herself but after turning first one way and then another in front of the full length mirror she was convinced there was heat in that satiny crimson material that made her feel every inch a woman.

What was she doing? she asked herself. This was no way for a woman her age to be acting. She quickly took off the undergarments and started to throw them in the wastebasket. Yet something, something indefinable instead caused her to place them back in the drawer.

All through dinner she sat watching her husband. At sixty-three he had lost a lot of his hair and his waistline was several belt notches larger than when they had first married. Donald was also diabetic and besides a rather strict diet he had been on insulin injections for the last seven years. Laura still loved him and would never think of hurting him. That was why Kyle's proposition was so outrageous. To think she would put her marriage in jeopardy just for a fling with a younger man. it was laughable.

But as she sat watching Donald eat and responding to his occasional comments or questions, her mind kept replaying what she had felt upon opening the package Kyle had given her and seeing the bra and panties. He had even correctly guessed her sizes. And the thoughts of a tryst with the handsome graduate student left her breathless.

Perhaps her mind was made up when her reverie was broken by Donalds's question.

"Who's Kyle?"

"What?"

"Who's Kyle? I saw you mouthing the name Kyle."

Knowing she had been caught daydreaming, Laura thought fast.

"No, Honey, not Kyle, TILE. I wanted to talk with you about using tile in the bathroom when we remodel."

"Didn't know we had discussed remodeling."

She smiled, covering nicely.

"We haven't. At least not yet. That was next on my list."

"Hmmm," he smiled back. "How high on the list is it?"

"Not that high, but I thought we might start thinking about it now so we would have plenty of time to discuss options. I would like to get it done this summer."

"Right you are, but tile sounds fine to me. Whatever you think best."

"Then tile it is," she said, breathing a hidden sigh of relief and determining that she would have to be more careful in the future. And if she was going to be careful, perhaps she should make that being careful worthwhile.

The door buzzer emitted its usual raspy buzz. Kyle looked at his watch and smiled. He opened the door slightly and saw the attractive woman standing in the hall fidgeting with embarrassment and fear that she might be recognized. Laura's erotic feelings had been building all day and she was at the breaking point. Her fantasies had been running wild and her nest was soaking. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep herself under control.

Swinging open the door he looked Laura in the eye with a self confident grin.

"You have something to say to me?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.