The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

BONNIE

Bonnie, like her two companions, was torn. She knew what she was contemplating was, no matter the justification, unfaithfulness. She was also aware of the intense jealousy of her husband Kevin and his, at times, violent temper.

Yet when she was around Richard, her heart fluttered and she was transfixed, spirited away to another world where a Prince Charming melted her heart with a smile or compliment. She knew there was no need for working late, at least for the material Richard had mentioned. She could easily have taken care of it during office hours and it was not material that was urgent in any way. He wanted to see her -- alone. And she admitted to herself she wanted to be with him. She didn't stop to question why a doctor with all kinds of advanced degrees and a member of an elite profession who could attract lots of women of his own status would be drawn to her, a local girl with a high school education and about as unworldly as it's possible to be. If she had she might have realized that it was for one reason only.

Nevertheless, she struggled for the next three days, delaying giving Richard an answer about working late. During that time she also spent even more time with Kevin hoping she would decide to tell Richard that she simply could not work late. Yet Kevin remained preoccupied with work and because of the depressed state of the economy and their business, became sullen and withdrawn.

When he rebuffed her advances for the third time, she took this as an omen and resolved to explore a relationship with someone who obviously put her ahead of business.

"Uh, Dr. Grafton," she said as Richard walked by her work station, "I can manage to work late next week -- that is, if you still need me to."

"Fine!" he beamed. "How about Thursday evening?"

"Thursday evening will be fine."

She spent most of the rest of the afternoon planning how she would tell Kevin. She knew it wouldn't be easy. Being as jealous as he was, he'd object and imagine the worse -- but then wasn't that exactly what she was planning?

"Honey, Dr, Grafton asked if I can work late next Thursday. We had a new software program installed and he wants to make sure I can use it correctly."

"Why can't you do that during regular hours?"

"There just isn't time. We're swamped with patients right now and the doctors appointments are full. The only time is after hours."

"Will anyone else be there?"

She had anticipated this question and rehearsed her answer.

"Sharon Glasser will be there."

"Sharon Glasser? Isn't she one of the nurses?"

"Yes, she's assists the doctors and fills in as receptionist when I'm not there."

"How late?"

"Well, Dr. Grafton said he wasn't sure. It might be late because the software is totally new and it's completely different from the software we've been using."

"Hmmm. Well, okay, but come straight home."

"I will," she assured him, smiling inwardly at how easy this had been.

"Come in," said Grafton, as Bonnie entered his office. She was quite nervous having run over this encounter a hundred times in her mind. She had hurried home from work and changed into something a bit more alluring. She would take something more conservative with her and change before coming home. That way Kevin wouldn't become suspicious.

"That's a very attractive dress you have on," he said, eyeing her cleavage and legs which were displayed prominently because of the short hem line. The dress was one she had bought over a year ago but which Kevin would not let her wear in public. She also wore high heels which gave her already attractive figure an additional sexiness.

"Thank you. I haven't worn this in a while."

"Well, you should wear it more often. It's lovely -- and so are you."

She actually blushed.

"Uh, shall we get to work?"

"Surely," he responded having her sit at the computer while he leaned over her shoulder from behind.

"This really isn't hard at all," she commented typing in some test information.

"I knew you'd catch on quickly. You're a very intelligent woman, Bonnie."

"My husband doesn't always think so," she laughed.

"Well, he should. And I hope he tells you often how beautiful you are," he said leaning further until his cheek was almost beside hers.

"A woman never hears that as much as she'd like," she responded.

She made a mistake in tabbing to the next column and his hands were suddenly over hers making the correction.

"I see -- you have the softest hands, Dr..."

"I thought it was going to be Richard when we're alone."

"You have soft hands, Richard."

"All the better to touch you with," he smiled.

"I ... I like to feel you touch me," she stammered. "Your hands are so warm."

"And I like touching you, Bonnie," he said as his hands slowly caressed her arms.

"I ... I'm not sure this is appropriate. Maybe we shouldn't..." she started, feeling she should exhibit some semblance of propriety.

In an instant he had swiveled her chair and pulled her into a standing position while her arms went around her. Their lips met urgently and the kiss was electric for Bonnie. Her heart beat wildly and she was fully aroused within seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.