The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

The three sat at their usual corner table nibbling on salads, an open wine bottle on the table.

"To us," toasted Bonnie.

"To us," repeated Laura and Vivian clinking glasses.

"This idea of getting together each week is great. You don't know how much I look forward to our little get togethers," said Laura.

Since meeting at the auction, the three had become fast friends. There had been some nights out on the town for the three of them and twice the three couples had gotten together, once to go to a movie and once Vivian had invited the others over for dinner. Bonnie had been a bit uneasy about Kevin, afraid his jealousy would somehow be triggered again but quite to the contrary he had hit it off right away with Terry and Donald.

"What have you heard from your kids?" Bonnie asked Laura.

"Lindsey is expecting in June. It's going to be a girl. No names yet. Jacob and Marsha are going on a Caribbean cruise next month. It's been almost two years since they've had a vacation."

"Sounds like fun," smiled Vivian.

"Well, it's something new and different for them -- and speaking of something new and different -- Bonnie, tell us about your new job."

The young blonde beamed. "It's great! I'm a receptionist and transcriptionist for a medical clinic. Mostly I'm answering phones right now, but eventually I'll be typing up medical case histories for the the doctors at the clinic."

"Any handsome young doctors?" smiled Vivian.

"Well, he's not so young, but there is one -- Dr. Grafton. Ellie, the receptionist who's leaving told me he's forty-six."

"Hmmmm, twenty-two years difference. She must like them more mature," laughed Vivian to Laura.

"Oh, you two! If Kevin heard you say that he'd hit the roof."

"So it's a good thing he's not here. Now come on, tell us about this doctor Grafton."

"Well," smiled Bonnie, "he's very handsome and easy to talk with. I think he sort of likes me," she giggled.

"Uh, huh. And it sounds like you might have a little crush on him as well."

"Oh don't be silly. I mean -- well he is a hunk."

"Sounds like a budding office romance to me," kidded Laura.

Bonnie blushed then decided to change the subject.

"And I don't suppose either of you..."

"You first," smiled Vivian, motioning to Laura.

"Are you kidding? Who'd pay any attention to an old broad like me?"

"Hey, forty-seven isn't old. That's only one year older than Rich ... I mean Dr. Grafton."

"Oh so it's Richard is it?" teased Vivian.

"Never mind," responded Bonnie. I think Laura was about to make her confession of the week."

"No, I really don't..." but her mind wandered to the night at the departmental social.

"See, there is somebody," giggled Bonnie.

"Oh, it isn't important."

"Come on girl, give!"

"Well, at the departmental social there was this graduate student, Kyle, who approached me, rescued me actually from a fate worse than death We danced then he proceeded to say some things..."

"What kind of things?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.