The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

The smartly dressed, middle aged, black woman entered the upscale restaurant, but instead of approaching the hostess, stood studying the surroundings, her eyes casting about from lobby to booths to tables.

"May I be of assistance?" smiled the lovely girl behind the reservation desk. "Would you like a table?"

"Yes, but a booth please," replied the woman stepping forward.

"For one or will others be joining you?" asked the twenty-two year old.

"For one."

Their eyes met for a brief instant and each became instantly aware of what they shared.

"Yes ma'am. Right this way," smiled the girl picking up a menu and moving toward a nearby booth. The woman eyed the girl's figure and her swaying hips as she followed. She decided the girl was a bit thin, but otherwise rather attractive.

"One in the back, if you please," said the woman.

"Of course," smiled the girl and changed direction, moving toward a distant corner. "Will this be all right?" she asked as she laid the menu on a corner booth.

"Yes, this will do nicely."

"Cissie will be your waitress and she'll be with you momentarily."

"Thank you. Uh ... young lady?"

"Yes, ma'am? -- I'm Rachel by the way."

"Well do me a favor Rachel. Stop calling me ma'am. My name is Vivian."

Once again their gazes met and the girl smiled, then looked away when Vivian eyed her with a fetching smile.

"When was the name changed?" asked the woman pointing to the menu with the name "Antonio's" sprawled in large letters across the top.

"Gee, I'm sorry I don't know. I've only been working here a little over a year. I'll be glad to ask."

"Thank you. You have a lovely smile, dear."

The hostess, obviously flustered, smiled in embarrassment, nodded and quickly made an exit.

Vivian, although at fifty-two not the beauty she had once been was nevertheless quite striking. Her ebony eyes and hair of medium length and quite stylish, were complements to her luscious full lips and high cheekbones which would have given her an almost Asian appearance if it were not for her still flawless skin of milk chocolate. Over the years she had acquired a pound or two, but she still turned heads with a figure that most women would be only too glad to have. She was an active woman who watched her diet and it showed.

Her waitress appeared.

"I'll have the caesar salad with a bottle of red Chianti Classico."

"Yes, ma'am. However, if you wish, we have a fine Trebbiano which..."

"No, it must be Chianti -- and I want it in a basket bottle."

Puzzled, the waitress simply noted the order and left.

Vivian continued to study the decor and the assemblage of patrons until the hostess returned with the manager.

"This is Mister Edwards. He's been here a lot longer than I have. Perhaps he can answer your questions."

"Thank you, dear."

The slightly balding man in the ill fitting suit smiled. "You were asking when the name was changed. We used to be..."

"Salina's," Vivian finished it for him. "Yes, I know."

"The restaurant was sold about nine years ago and the name was changed. That was when there was extensive remodeling done, both inside and outside."

"I used to come here with friends, but that has been many years ago," she said.

"I'm afraid I was hired right after the restaurant changed names, but the new owner told me that there has been a restaurant in this location for over eighty years."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.