Nightfall
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"So?" Maddy asked while baking some home-made chocolate cookies.

"So what?" Jen said. There was a cup of coffee on the table already cold and she ignored it.

Maddy looked at her smiling. "Are you and Alex together?"

As if she knew the answer to that question! "I don't know" she admitted blushing. "He is complicated and I..."

"Well, have you talked about it? Cherie you have to be honest with each other. Tell him what you want." Maddy put the cookies on a plate and admired her work. The morning light was flooding the kitchen creating fascinating colours through the windows.

"What should we talk about? I'm here for the summer."

"The summer is almost over," Maddy replied kindly.

"Then I'll be gone in a week," Jen said eating a cookie although she wasn't hungry at all. It was the truth. She had one more week with this wonderful family. One week before she had to pack her things and move to...

"Where will you go?" Maddy's question interrupted her thoughts.

"I have no idea. Maybe I'll travel around for a little while. I have always wanted to visit a tropical island. Maybe I should just lie on a white beach, tanning and flirting with a handsome waiter." For some reason this dream didn't sound particularly appealing.

"Pourquois pas?" The rhetorical question was full of irony.

Jen was suddenly pissed. "What? You don't believe me? I could go away right now and never look back. I love you but I've been on my own forever. I don't need Alex Devlin in my life, Maddy. I am my own person."

Maddy giggled. "Honey, don't waste your breath. I would never question that. However, you hate leaving me and Hannah. I am a good substitute for your mother and Hannah is the daughter you wish you had. And above all, you don't want to leave Alex."

"First of all, don't talk about my mother. She doesn't give a damn about me and I have realized that it doesn't matter any more."

"Of course it matters, cherie."

Jen went on as if she hadn't heard her. "And who said anything about children? I adore Hannah but I know I'm not her mother. As for Alex, what can I say? If he doesn't want me to leave, he will stop me."

Maddy patted her hand lovingly. "And if he doesn't?"

"Then I'll find a way to be alone again," she whispered. "There's always a way."

"You love him." It was a statement.

She didn't bother denying it. "These few weeks have been great. More than great actually. But I can't force him to be with me. It has to be his choice."

"I've never heard such bullshit in my life."

Jen turned to look at Maddy, shocked. She had never heard her talk like that. But it wasn't Maddy's voice that had uttered those words. Actually it was Alex leaning on the door-frame and she was sure that he had been listening very carefully to her conversation with Maddy the entire time.

Maddy giggled again. "I'll leave you two figure this out by yourselves," she announced and left the kitchen. Jen was sure that Maddy would be eavesdropping for the first time.

"Have you decided already that you're going away or do I still have a chance to persuade you otherwise?"

He was mocking her again. She should just grab a knife from the top drawer and shove it down his merciless heart. Instead she asked, "Are you going to try?"

"Try what?"

He was standing so close and yet it seemed like he was miles away from her. "Are you going to try and persuade me?" she explained patiently while hot, flaring anger was boiling inside her.

"If you don't know already I'm not sure I can convince you."

She got up and met his cold gaze. "Why should I stay? Give me one good reason."

"I'll give you two," he replied. "Maddy and Hannah."

"What about you?" she couldn't help but ask.

"What about me Jennifer? What would you like to hear? That I need you or that I can't live without you? Do you still believe in fairy-tales?"

She covered the distance between them in a matter of seconds and poked him on the chest, furious. "As a matter of fact, I still do! And if you can't give me that I don't want to be here. I don't even want to be near you."

She was breathing heavily but so was he. Beneath his cool exterior he was just as angry and confused as she was. He looked down at her and laughed. "Then why wait? You should leave now. I'm sure that you will be fine without us."

Understanding dawned on her. He was afraid that if he asked her to stay she would say no. He was afraid that she would hurt him like his wife. He was sure that she would abandon them if she got the chance. Jen hugged him even though he was utterly still, like a statue.

"Ask me to stay," she whispered softly, her breath hot on his ear. "Ask me and I won't say no. I promise."

Alex looked at her startled. He spoke while putting his arms around her. "Stay."

It was a simple word but it seemed to her that the world had just turned upside down. She just nodded and she was rewarded with a kiss. A kiss so passionate that her lips were burning, her heart was pounding in her chest and all she could already feel him between her legs.

"Let's go upstairs," he said.

"Now?"

Alex chuckled. "Sweetheart if you don't come with me I will undress you right here and I'm not so sure that you would like that."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.