Nightfall - Cover

Nightfall

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Alex looked at her and tried to think of something smart to say but probably for the first time in his life he was unable to utter a single word. She kept stroking his back until they were both calm and satiated.

Well, maybe she was satiated but on the contrary Alex felt far from satisfied. How could this girl arouse such a strong desire inside him? What they had just done in bed was ordinary but it certainly didn't feel so common to him. Or to his cock for that matter. That was the strongest climax of his life, probably the best sex he had ever had. It was funny actually. He had slept with women much more experienced and much more willing to go to great lengths for him but he had left their beds in the morning feeling good but nothing more than that. But this felt great. More than great actually.

"Damn", he said and rolled away from her.

She looked hurt. "Damn?"

Alex didn't reply. He just stared at the ceiling wondering what was so special about her. Jen got up quickly and searched for her clothes.

"Where do you think you're going?", he asked bemused.

"I'm going to sleep. In my room". She emphasized the last words and turned her back to him.

"I don't think so", he retorted calmly.

Jen put on her underwear but her hands were shaking. She was furious but she looked so beautiful almost naked that he felt himself harden again. Jen narrowed her eyes at him.

"If you think that I'm going to let you touch me again...", she warned but he got up before she had the chance to finish her sentence.

"You owe me a night".

"I don't owe you anything Mr. Devlin".

"So we're back to Mr. Devlin now?"

Jen didn't reply. She just gathered her things and was about to leave when he pounced on her and pushed her on the wall. She let out a startled shriek and the clothes fell off her hands.

"Get back to bed", he whispered in her ear.

"No way", she said sounding determined.

"Fine", he murmured against her throat.

"Let me go", she pleaded and tried to push him away but he didn't move, steady as a rock.

"The only way I'm letting you go is if you come back to bed with me". He rubbed his swollen cock on her just to prove his point. Her green eyes opened wide.

"I told you I'm not going to sleep with you again".

"Sleeping is the last thing on my mind", he explained. Her face was flushed and her hair was a tangled mess. He wanted to keep her that way. Tousled, flushed, naked.

"I'm not going near that bed", she warned.

"Then we'll do it here".

She tried to protest but his mouth covered hers in an instant. He was not going to let her leave that easily. He was not finished with her yet. He wanted more, his body demanded so much more. He nibbled and licked until she gave up fighting and opened her lips to accept his tongue. Her taste enveloped him, a taste more exquisite than any food he had ever eaten.

She made a sound low in her throat and she surrendered completely. Alex turned his head a little and deepened the kiss fastening his lips over hers. Jen brought her hands around him and her touch made his skin burn.

She was writhing now beneath him trying to bring her lower body closer to her own. Alex caressed her hair and soothed her.

"Not so fast darling", he murmured. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her higher. "Put your legs around me", he ordered.

"Alex..."

She was going to protest but he wouldn't let her. "You had your chance. I told you to come back to bed but you chose this instead. Now, do it".

Jen nodded and wrapped one leg around his waist. "And the other one", he crooned. She obeyed without a word and he felt himself against her entrance. She was wearing her panties but there was no way he would let her down long enough to pull them off. Instead, he grabbed the thin lace in one hand and pulled hard. Jen heard the sound and realized what he had done.

"You didn't have to tear it. You had only to ask", she said.

There was an amused tone in her voice but Alex was dead serious. "I'll buy you another. Now shut up".

He nuzzled her throat finding a vulnerable spot that made her gasp. Then he took a bite, not hard enough to break the skin and she moaned. He pushed her even higher and found the firm mounds of her breasts.

"Take off your bra", he told her but he started licking her nipples before she had enough time to do as he asked. "Take it off", he repeated.

"Don't tease me", she muttered huskily. He wanted to laugh. A sense of victory overwhelmed him. The composed, English teacher was not so self-disciplined in his arms. She was angry with him but she still couldn't resist him. No more than he couldn't resist her anyway.

He placed himself at the juncture between her thighs. She was so wet and hot that he couldn't wait any longer. Jen had her eyes closed, waiting for him obediently.

"Look at me", he said.

"I can't", she replied denying him the one thing he wanted most.

"Yes, you can. Look at me Jennifer", he repeated. His body screamed for release. He wanted to be inside her more than he wanted his next breath. "Please", he said and he mean it. He was almost at the point of begging.

Jen opened her eyes slowly and her gaze met his reluctantly. He could have said a thousand things to her at that moment but he didn't. He just looked into the depths of her green eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry" before he could stop himself. He just couldn't stand the thought that he had somehow hurt her earlier. She was furious and beneath all that anger he could detect the pain. He didn't want to be responsible for that pain.

"It was just the way you cursed. I thought I wasn't good enough for you or something", she admitted blushing.

Alex frowned and tried to remember. He had said "damn" but he hadn't realized that it was not exactly what a woman expected to hear after they had just made love. He was a fucking idiot but it was not the first time and he strongly suspected that it wasn't going to be the last.

Alex entered her slowly sighing. The pleasure was almost unbearable. She was all around him and for the second time that night he was in her silken sheath. She was so tight that he had to stop to regain his control. He wanted to make her cry out again, to see her heavy-lidded eyes, to hear her say his name and the thought of that moment kept him from coming too soon.

Jen tensed, waiting for his next move. He kissed her again and she opened her mouth immediately offering herself to him. With a loud groan he thrust inside her pinning her on the wall. She moaned his name and he did it again while looking in her eyes, watching her reactions. They were both sweating but he didn't dream of stopping now. He thrust a little harder experimenting until he found the right rhythm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.