Nightfall
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

A whole week had gone by in France and Jen hadn't seen her boss again. She spent her days with Hannah, swimming, walking, revising grammar rules in French and reading classic literature. Jen had to admit that the other children she had worked with were interesting but not as entertaining as Hannah was. She already felt a bond between her and the child and she wasn't sure that it was such a good thing.

After all she would have to leave when the summer was over and it would be a bad idea to get to attached to Hannah or Maddy. Jen loved her work but she always hated the part when she had to leave. She was the kind who became friends with the kids and her departure meant a lot of crying and a feeling of loneliness. But she had chosen that for herself and it wouldn't help to start doubting her choices now.

Maddy interrupted her thoughts coming with a large smile as always. "Here you are! I've been looking for you!"

"What happened?", Jen asked in French because she knew that Maddy preferred to speak in her first language.

"Nothing happened. Alex wants to see you. He is waiting for you in the library".

Jen frowned and got up with a heavy sigh. So much for avoiding the boss, she thought.

"Is this about Hannah?"

"Darling trust me. This week Hannah has been more happy than I have ever seen her. It's not about Hannah, but even if it was he would want to praise you not scold you".

Jen didn't reply but went straight to the library. Whatever he wanted it would be something about her work. He couldn't possibly try to persuade her to sleep with him in the library!

She knocked and he gave her permission to enter. He was serious and that for some reason made her feel more comfortable.

"Miss Lawson I wanted to talk to you about something. Do sit down".

She did as he asked and waited for him to continue. "As you may know Miss Lawson I have many business partners all over the world". Jen looked puzzled. How could his business have anything to do with her? "Tomorrow night I am throwing a party for all these people. It is something I was hoping to avoid but it seems that I have no choice".

He didn't look pleased at all. "What does that have to do with me?"

"You will be there Miss Lawson. And Hannah".

"Mr. Devlin I realize that Hannah has to come but I fail to see how my presence there is necessary", she remarked.

"I assumed that you wouldn't want to leave Hannah alone, that's all. I can't force you to come. The house is big enough for you to stay safely in your room. However..."

Oh, that manipulative son of a bitch! He was certain that she would never disappoint Hannah. She wanted to kick his ass so badly that she clenched her fists. "Very well Mr. Devlin. Is there anything else that you need?"

He was smiling smugly. "Yes. Do you have anything appropriate to wear?"

Jen blanched. Appropriate? "I'm sure that I can find a dress somewhere that I-"

"Just a dress? For this evening you will need something better than that Miss Lawson. Tell Maddy to help you. She knows what to do".

Jen nodded and strode out of the room. When she agreed to do the job she never knew that she would have to face the very handsome but extremely annoying Mr. Devlin. And then nobody told her that she would have to meet his millionaire friends and spend a whole evening trying to be pleasant. Jen was sociable but she didn't like pretending and spending a night with these guys meant that she would have to give a performance. Act like she enjoying herself, laugh when they thought they were being funny, maybe even dance...

"Someone shoot me now", she murmured.

Hannah was running towards her looking thrilled. "A party! And we are invited Jen! I still can't believe it. When daddy told me I thought he was joking. It's going to be the best night of my life...", she sighed.

Jen smiled despite of her previous thoughts. Seeing Hannah so happy was exhilarating. "Maybe you could have a glass of champagne", she suggested. Hannah started jumping up and down at the idea.

Devlin opened the door and gave them a stare. "What's all this fuss about Hannah?"

"Oh daddy!", she exclaimed and fell on to him with all her strength. "I love you". She gave him a peck on the cheek and ran off to find Maddy.

He remained frozen with an expression on his face that made Jen want to hug him. He looked stunned and pleased at the same time. It appeared that the heartless Mr. Devlin had a weakness after all.

Suddenly he realized that she was looking at him and disappeared quickly back in the library. Jen smiled to herself and decided that the party wasn't such a bad idea after all.

...

"I look ridiculous", Jen said examining herself in the mirror. The dress was long, black and classic. For some reason, though, maybe because it was over-expensive or because it was Christian Dior Jen felt that the girl looking back at her was a stranger. Her hair was pinned in a tight coil at her nape and she wore make up which was something that she avoided most of her life.

"You are beautiful", Maddy exclaimed and Jen laughed.

"I look like I am going to walk on the red carpet! I'm not used to...", her voice trailed off as Maddy hugged her.

"Stop it Jen. You look great and all the men will want to dance with you".

"Mr. Devlin won't".

Maddy gave her a knowing smile, "Oh yes, he will".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.