Nightfall - Cover

Nightfall

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The day was hot and sunny which was rare in France. Jen spent the morning walking in the gardens with Hannah discussing their favorite books and movies. The girl was lonely and probably appreciated the company but Jen was having a great time as well.

As she had predicted the previous day Hannah was a very sweet and timid girl. However, when she felt more comfortable she opened herself a little giving Jen the opportunity to look inside. Hannah was growing up and she was battling with the mixed feelings of being a woman and a girl at the same time. Knowing how difficult the experience was, Jen was determined to help Hannah through that phase.

"You don't look like a teacher", she remarked at one point.

Jen laughed. "What do I look like?"

"Like a girl. A normal one. I mean one who is not a teacher", Hannah stammered striving to make her self clear.

Jen laughed even harder. A normal one? "Well I have to inform you that even normal girls end up being teachers".

They arrived at a beautiful fountain and Jen sat down inviting Hannah to do the same. She threw some water on her face and sighed with relief.

"If you are hot you could take a swim", Hannah suggested timidly.

"In the fountain?", Jen teased. "I don't think so Miss Devlin".

Hannah blushed and grinned. "No. I meant in the pool".

"There is a pool? Is there anything that your father doesn't have?"

"A wife", Hannah said seriously.

Jen didn't reply. It was the first time Hannah was revealing something personal and it was extremely important to have the chance to express her own views. "And in your opinion he should?", she asked gently.

Hannah was watching a butterfly dive in the water lost in her own thoughts. She answered the question truthfully, "I think he needs someone to love him as you said yesterday. He pretends that he doesn't but he does. I think he doesn't want to get married because of me".

Jen was startled. It was a confession, a small one but still a confession. Hannah felt guilty and worried that her father would spent his life alone because of her. And she was probably right, at least to some extent.

"Hannah? Your father is a grown man who makes his own choices. Trust me, if he wanted to get married again he would do it without asking for your permission. I'm sure that he thinks about you but a man like your father-"

"Like what?", Hannah cut her looking curious.

"Determined, strong-willed and arrogant is responsible for his own decisions. There is no need for you to tell yourself the same excuses he does. He loves you very much but his personal life is his alone. You have to remember that".

Hannah nodded and flushed. "I wouldn't mind. Not if he married someone like you..."


Alex had spent the entire morning working and talking to his lawyers. Things looked good and most importantly he had just spoken with Maddy about Hannah. Maddy said that she was now at the living room watching a movie and that she couldn't stop talking about Jen. It seemed that his daughter really liked and admired her new teacher and that was more than Alex expected.

Hannah was lonely and it would be a nice change if she opened herself up a little. Alex had referred to Jen's work as psycho bubble but he had used the term only to infuriate her. Hell, if she managed to help Hannah he would kiss her feet. He had no one else in his life except for Hannah and Maddy. And Alex loved his daughter more than money, houses, top models or even himself.

He found it very ironic that although he didn't believe in love and he had no trust in women he had given his heart to Hannah the moment she was born. Alex had seen women ready to cross him the moment someone with more money appeared. He had felt betrayed in the past but not anymore. Now he was more wise and the only woman he put his faith in was his daughter.

Alex walked towards the swimming pool. There was no need to dwell on the past. He was always a sensible and practical man and he had his future carefully planned.

He stopped dead on his tracks. There was a woman wearing a black bikini sunbathing. He could see her long, perfect legs, her slender waist, her small but firm breasts ... He felt himself harden even though he tried to remain calm and uninterested. And then he noticed the ginger wet hair and the book she was reading. Damn it, that was Jennifer Lawson who looked so relaxed and so beautiful.

He considered leaving but then he changed his mind. It was his house anyway and if she didn't like his company then she should leave. And then maybe he could find some peace.

"Enjoying the sun?"

Jen looked up and her green eyes caught his grey ones. "You seem to interrupt me every time I read my book Mr. Devlin. It's a nasty habit".

Alex was about to swear when he noticed little drops of water on her skin. He wanted to lick them but he managed to hold himself. "Why aren't you working Miss Lawson?"

"I am", she protested and gave him a smile. Alex felt his insides melt. "Hannah suggested a book that she liked and after I finish it we are going to discuss it".

"What is it?"

"Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows", she replied and Alex laughed.

"Miss Lawson is it possible that you are reading Harry Potter for your own pleasure and blaming poor Hannah instead?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.