Nightfall - Cover

Nightfall

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Jen walked in the room following Maddy. A girl was lying on a huge bed reading a book. Jen noticed that Hannah Devlin looked nothing like her father. She had curly brown hair instead of black and soft dark eyes instead of her father's gray ones. The moment she heard someone enter her bedroom she tensed as if she expected an attack.

"Jennifer Lawson this is Hannah Devlin", Maddy said making the appropriate introductions.

The girl stood in front of Jen extending her right hand politely but she didn't utter a word. "Nice to meet you Hannah", Jen said.

"Well I will leave you two together", Maddy offered. But before she left she added, "Would you like something to drink?"

Hannah remained silent but Jen replied quickly, "How about two chocolate milkshakes? And some cookies?"

Maddy nodded and Hannah gave her a grin showing her perfect teeth. Jen knew that she had to gain her trust and the only way to do that was to behave to her as if they were equals.

"May I ask what you are reading Hannah?"

"Pride and Prejudice, Miss Lawson", the girl answered lowering her gaze to the floor. Jen didn't like that. The girl's attitude implied that she had no self confidence.

"First of all if you start calling me Miss Lawson I will be forced to call you Miss Devlin and I really hate formalities. It's Jen".

Hannah looked up, her eyes open wide. Clearly she was surprised. "And I have to confess", Jen added, "that I hate that book".

Hannah was now stunned. "But all teachers like Jane Austen", she protested softly.

"Never mind what teachers say. The question is, do you like her?" Jen looked around her. The bedroom was pink and girlie. There were flowers and butterflies painted on the walls. On the floor there were some fluffy pillows so she sat down leaning on them. Hannah followed her example but it was obvious that she was at a loss for words.

"The book is romantic", she finally explained.

"That's not real romance honey. Miss Austen was never married and consequently she knew very little about these things. Her books have other important elements that we can discuss whenever you like but if we are talking about romance ... Well, let's say that I have a different opinion".

"What is your opinion?", Hannah asked and Jen smiled. The girl was interested and that was a good start.

"Romance should be about love darling. And love is not simply a matter of the heart. Love affects your body and soul as well. Love is all about passion and trust, giving yourself completely without expecting anything in return".

The door opened and a girl brought in a plate with their milkshakes, cookies and two glasses full of cold water. Jen grabbed one quickly and drank the water in a few gulps.

"I must have been more thirsty than I thought", she said. Hannah was watching her silently. "So, Hannah what do you think about love?"

"Me? I really don't know an-anything about it", she stammered sipping her milkshake.

"I doubt that. You love your father, don't you? And Maddy?"

"That's different", she countered.

"Why? Because it doesn't affect your body? But it still affects your soul Hannah. Loving a father still means that you have to trust him and open your heart to him".

Hannah's cheeks turned all kinds of red. Obviously trust was not as easy for her as it was for other people. "I never realized that", she managed to say after a while.

"Anyway, back to our literary problem", Jen said changing the subject. It was enough for one day. She didn't want to push Hannah too hard and lose her. Her job required efficiency and understanding but above all it required a lot of patience. Children were not so easy to decipher as grown ups. They guarded their secrets very well and they managed to hide their pain even better. "What if I suggested something romantic for you to read? Would you like that?"

"Really?"

"Of course. It's not a novel but I'm sure that you will find it interesting. How about William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night?"

"Is it a drama?", Hannah asked looking miserable. Girls of her age hated dramas. They loved happy endings and they didn't want to see their heroes killed.

"No, it's a romantic comedy. And a very good one. You can read it and then, perhaps, we could exchange views?"

Hannah nodded and smiled again. Jen sighed happily. Their first meeting had gone well and that was a promising start. Hannah was a good kid and she would enjoy working with her. The only problem was that Alexander Devlin was her father.

...

Alex had left the house before dinner. He didn't like the thought of being trapped in the dining room with Miss Lawson. After all it would be better for Hannah to eat with her alone so that they would get acquainted. He had other plans for the night.

It was a long time since he had visited Marie, a ravishing French top model who slept with him occasionally. The girl who was in her twenties had ambitions and she thought that having sex with a very rich man was the fastest way to get what she wanted. Alex kept a suite in a hotel for occasions like that. He would never fuck a woman in his house while Hannah was there.

Marie waited for him naked in the living room. Her blond hair reached her slender waist and her blue eyes were legendary. Most men would have to pay a fortune to get one glimpse of her without her clothes but not him. He could get what he wanted with just his name.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.