A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The alarm was ringing off, neither Nick or I heard it right off. I looked at the clock and saw that it had been ringing for ten minutes. I poke Nick and he rolls out of bed. We hit the shower. I finish in the shower alone while Nick does his finishing up in front of the mirror. I put my robe on and head out of the bedroom. I walk past the guest room and see that Shelly is not in the bed. I walk to the kitchen and find her at the table reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee. "Good morning Kim." She says with a smile. "Hey, how are you doing?" "I am great." I pour Nick and myself cups of coffee and return to the bedroom. I look into the bathroom and see Nick standing in front of the mirror. I watch him as he shaves his chin. He kisses me and smiles. I go back into the bedroom and turn on the TV for the morning local news. I jump back when I see coverage of Teddy being placed into the back of the police patrol car. "Today's top story: Theodore Westwood, of Westwood Enterprise Inc. Was arrested yesterday for assault with the intent to do great bodily harm to another. He is being accused of tying and beating a woman. The unidentified woman told police that she was taken to his house and tied to a post in his bedroom and beaten with whips and chains." The newscaster said. Nick walked up behind me. "Sound to me like things got a little out of hand in a bit of rough sex." Another newscaster off screen said with a little bit of a laugh. The reporter looked over and didn't say a word. My blood started to boil. I went back to the kitchen and checked on Shelly. I look at the counter and saw that the TV that I have there was not turned on. I was thankful for that. I hustled Nick up so we could get out of the house before Shelly got bored and turned a TV on.

As we pulled up to the parking garage we could see the flock of reporters standing near the entrance. As we pulled in they didn't even notice Shelly in the back of the car. I watched her as we passed them. "What do you think they are doing here?" she asked. "I don't know. Must be a slow news day." I said. "Are they here looking for me?" she asked. "Shelly, do you know who Teddy really is?" "He is some jerk I was sold to in a slave auction, because I was so heavy into S/M." "Teddy is of the Westwood family that own most of the west side of the city." I said sharply. "No, not Teddy, he doesn't have a pot to piss in." "The reason you didn't know that is because how deeply he was into S/M, it would ruin the family if people knew." I could see Shelly shaking. We hurry over to the elevator so the news people do not see us. We get to the office. Nick gives me a kiss and disappears into the elevator to his office. I enter my office and turn my computer on. I check and there are twenty emails. I open the first one and it is a message from someone I never met. It was a warning to stay out of other peoples business. The warning said I had no business getting involved and should take cover. The other nineteen were about the same. They all had strange names attached to them. I wondered how they got my email address. I thought about calling the police and reporting it to them. But it was only messages on a computer. It's not like I found a dead fish in a newspaper or anything like that. I hear Shelly's phone ring. I look out and see her answer it. She didn't say anything but suddenly dropped the phone. I rush out to see what the problem is. "They just found Teddy in his cell at the jail, he hung himself." I could feel my heart stop for the split second. I picked up Shelly's phone and called Nick. He answers it on the second ring. "Hello?" "Teddy hung himself in his cell." The phone sounded like it went dead. "I don't know what to say." Nick said. I could tell he was a little relieved and a bit angry. "What a coward." Nick added. I could see Shelly was still in shock. "Shelly, you didn't love him, you don't owe him anything." I said kneeling down beside her. "I know, but I still feel responsible for what happened. If I would have only been good and obeyed him, he wouldn't have had to do what he did to me." I grabbed Shelly and shook her. "THIS is not your fault!" I looked her in the eye. I could see she was still off in the distance from my voice. "Shelly, you got in too deep and wanted out. You wanted a life. You are not at fault here." She finally snapped back to reality. "I really hate him. He took part of my life in the short time I knew him." Shelly starts to cry. I pull her close to me. The elevator doors open and Nick steps out. I motion that everything is okay. He nods and goes in to my office.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.