A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

As we drove back to work I started to think about all the things I had done over the past few weeks. I started to wonder if I could ever let Pete tie me again? I wondered what Nick is thinking about right now. He tied me last night and took advantage of me. I don't think that I could ever get that deep into this. I know Pete and Amber are not even close to this. What happened to Shelly is the taboo stuff people all think that bondage is all about. I start to think of this as a warning sign and a lesson never to let it go that far. I never want anyone to hurt me like that. What Teddy did was not love but abuse. He stepped over the line of trust. Shelly trusted he would never do that to him and he crossed the line. I trust that Nick and Pete would never do anything like that to me. I believe they do it because they know it is a pleasure for both of us and pain is not part if it. I look over at Nick. He places his hand on my leg. I place my hand over his. The sun is shining and I wish it would go away. This is not a sunshine day. It is one that dark storm clouds should be covering our surroundings. The leaves are falling off the trees. As we pull closer to the office I see a police car parked outside the deli. As we pass I see them escorting Teddy in cuffs to the patrol car. The female officer has him tightly at the arm. The plain-clothes officer is standing there talking to Teddy's brother. I look back to see if Shelly can see him. She is looking down at the floor. I don't know if she saw him or not. Nick and I pull into the parking garage. "If you feel like you need to go home let me know Shelly. I don't want you over doing it." She looks up and nods. As we enter the office Shelly crosses and goes right to her desk. She says nothing and goes right to work and I give Nick a kiss. I go into my office and call for pizzas to be brought up to us. About thirty minutes later I hear Shelly talking to the deliveryman. I walk out and pay for the pizzas.

"Come on." I point to my office. Shelly gets a smile on her face. I open the box and allow Shelly to pull the first piece out of the box. We both sit on the floor. I piece of sausage falls off and rolls across the floor. We both just watch it until it stops. "You wonder how I got into to all of this don't you?" I stop taking the bite and pull the pizza back out of my mouth. "Yes, I am. But if you don't want to talk about it, that is fine." "No, I need to." She looks down. "It started when I was seventeen. I had a boyfriend that tied me and made love to me. I couldn't believe the awesome feeling that I got being helpless under him. We broke up and I couldn't believe how much I missed being controlled. I started with an older man; it started out simple at first. I would go over to his house after school and he would tie me and do things to me, simple things. He said he was training me. I would kneel for him and do house work while I was bound in some way, so my movement was limited. It was a challenge to do the work some times. Some times I would be punished for not doing the work well, even though it was difficult or even impossible to accomplish what needed to be done. If I did well he would make love to me while I was tied. One day it started to move more intense. He took me into his basement and down there was a total dungeon down there, it was totally stocked with everything you could imagine. It had wipes and floggers. It has whips that had several leather straps on them, and he used them all on me and some point and time. After while I expected to be treated like that because that was what I thought was right. I went from one master to another. Part of me wanted a normal life, but the other didn't know any better. I thought it was the only way I could live. I felt if I walked way from it all my life would be over, as I know it. I just wanted to please anyone I was with. I remember the day you hired me. I felt different; I wanted to please you but didn't feel like you were demanding. Then the day you started to change me, I felt like I needed to escape what I had and learn a new life." I could feel the burning of the tears that are building in my eyes. I start to think about last night and Nick having me tied to the bed. I allowed him to control me, but I trusted him with my body and soul. Shelly takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. I look at the clock and we have been talking and eating for over an hour. "We can talk more about this at my place if you want. I can stop at my parents house and get your things so they don't see you if you want." She nods. "I don't want your mother to see me like this."

Shelly returns to her part of the office. I look out and see Andy standing at her desk. Shelly put her blazer back on and you couldn't see any of the injuries. But you could tell she was hurting. Andy smiled and kissed Shelly on the cheek and left. It didn't take much time and the day was over. I pulled my things together. Nick walked up to my door and looked in. "You ready?" I nodded. I walked out and told Shelly she had better be ready to go. Shelly gathered her things together. "You ride with us Shelly. I don't want you driving." Nick gets to the door of the car and opens my door and then the door for Shelly. We drive quietly home. I don't think anyone really knew what to say. We pull into my drive. We walk into the house. I see the cat. "What!" I say. "Oh yeah, this is Shelly she is staying for a few nights." The cat just looks at us and licks her paw. Shelly starts to laugh. She bends down to pet the cat. My cat just turns tail and walks away. "Well, guess you haven't changed her attitude have you?" she says with a laugh. "Can't win them all, so I work on the easy targets." Shelly throws me a look. "You calling me easy?" "Yeah I am calling you easy but not cheap." We all start to laugh. I watch Shelly's reaction. I was hoping that what I said didn't hurt he feelings. I show Shelly where her room is. I offer her the guest room. She looks at is and smiles. "Wow it is just like your old room at your parents house." I pick up the phone and call my mother. "What do you want?" she answers. "Hello to you too mom, I need you to get Shelly's things together. I am stopping over there later to pick them up. "What my house is not good enough for that girl. Wow she is just like you." I know my mother is joking. "I know you drive all of us out." I walk past the guest room and look in. Shelly has collapsed on the bed and is sound asleep already. I go in and cover her with a blanket. "Stay here with her while I run out please." I say to Nick kissing him on the lips. He nods and goes in and turns on the TV.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.