A Binding Relationship
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Nick and I start the drive home. I decide that I would not allow him the pleasure of touching my foot on the way home. I want to tease him. I slip off my shoes. I watch his eyes. I see them travel down my legs to my toes. I wiggle them and laugh to myself. I look over and I can see he is hard and ready. I can tell he wants my foot in his lap badly. He goes back to watching the road. As we drive down the road the leaves from the tress are falling are cover the road. It is just starting to rain, that misty rain I love so much. I just want to go to the small towns and walk from store to store. The wiper blades on the car try to keep up with the mist. Its not enough to keep them on full time and too much to have them on the pause control. Headlights are starting to come on the cars. I watch each one of them as they pass. The sky is gray and lifeless and the air is cool and crisp. We pull into the driveway. Nick looks at me with a smile. We get out of the car and walk into the house. I am about three feet into the house and he makes his move. He pulls both my arms behind my back. Before I could even protest he had the pantyhose out of his pocket and has my hands tied behind my back. He kisses my neck. I reach back and can feel how hard he is. "Do not speak." He whispers in my ear. I nod. He escorts me to the bedroom. He turns me and helps me sit down on the bed. He takes my shoes off and kissed my right foot. He gives both of them a rub. I arch my back. I twist my wrists. I know I can escape if I wanted to. Nick starts to run his hands up my legs. I open my legs so he has total access to what ever he wants. I hear his hands on the nylon. Nick stands up and moves me so I am lying on the bed. My arms are pinned behind me. Nick moves over to the dresser and pull out a silk scarf, he moves closer. I watch him closely. He ties a knot in the middle of it. He gently places it on my lips, without thinking I open my mouth and accept the gag. He ties it tight but not to tight, just enough to keep my quiet. I see him move to the nightstand. I see him open the bottom drawer. He looks in and pulls out a hand full of rope. My heart starts to race. How long did he know it was in there? Why hasn't he said anything to me? What must he think about me having it there? I want to ask but I cant because I am gagged. I watch him move to my legs. He pulls my left leg to the left post of the footboard. He loops the rope around it and ties it to the post. He moves to the right and does the same. I find that I am soaked.

I lay there watching Nick move around the room. He is looking at me; from time to time he touches me. I struggle a bit when he tickles the bottom of my foot. Finally Nick makes his move. He moves back on to the bed and is straddled over my chest. He starts to unbutton my blouse. "Do you trust me Kim?" he asks. I nod. He unbuttons the next button. "Do you still trust me?" he asks. I nod again. Now my bra is showing. He makes it to the next button. "Trust me?" I nod. He pulls my blouse open enough to expose my breasts. He flips the hook on the front of my bra and just that fast it is open. My nipples are hard as rocks. He takes his thumbs and rolls them over my nipples. "What do you want Kim?" he asks. I moan. He lowers his face close to my nipples. I arch my back to offer my nipples to him. I feel his tongue roll circles around my nipple. I start to move my hips wishing his manhood were deep inside me. I start to get frustrated. He smiles at me. He moves down and pulls my skirt up. He pulls my pantyhose down, and touches me softly. I see him lower himself between my legs. I feel his hot breath on my thighs. His tongue starts to explore me. He pushes his tongue deep inside me. I moan and arch my back. I pull at my wrists and ankles. I start to think about Amber and how this must be how she feels when she is in the other room. I hear Nick moan as he licks deeper. I feel my hands start to tingle. I try to move and get more comfortable. "You okay?" Nick asked. I nod. He goes back to what he was doing. I feel his hot breath on my body. I feel a tingling feeling inside my body. He is getting me close to the edge. I am about to explode and he stops. He pulls back and gets off the bed. I moan and squeal. I look at him in shock. He walks to the side of the bed and unties my hands. I feel suddenly deflated. I want more. I want to be taken over the edge of the falls. He lets my wrists loose, but just as I think he is done and about to let me go he takes and ties my right wrist to the right post of the headboard. I look over at it. "You still okay? Nick asks. I nod and smile from under the gag. He moves over and ties the left hand to the left post. He then goes down and unties my left leg. I watch him. He reaches up and takes my pantyhose the rest of the way off my left leg. But he leaves it on the right one yet. He starts to take his pants off. "Do you want to stop?" he asks. I shake my head no. I want more. I can see how hard he is in his boxers. He moves up on me. I feel him slip inside me slowly. He is gentle and caring. I am bound and in his control, but I still feel like I am loved. The ropes only hold me in place. The trust keeps me feeling loved. I know he wouldn't hurt me like this. I feel him moving in me. I feel the edge getting closer. I move with him. He has his eyes closed. I feel him get harder just before he explodes. Seconds later I am hit by the first wave of my orgasm. I scream into the gag and pull on the ropes. I struggle trying to ride the waves. I try to catch my breath soon as it is over. I am blowing air in and out of my nose.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.