A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to the alarm, and I feel like I have run a marathon all night. All I want to do is go back to sleep. I pull myself to the shower. I do my usual shave all the unwanted hair off my body. I step out of the shower and open the door of the bathroom and slowly look out. Did the gremlin return? I feel depressed when I don't see clothes set out for me. I get out a long gray skirt and a silver silk blouse. I pull out the herringbone pantyhose and my knee-high boots. I make myself a pot of coffee and start to think about all that I have thought about over night. I have to talk to Amber. I need some answers. I will call her when I get to the office and see if I can set up a time to have coffee with her. I am going to go back to the store and talk to the clerk there again. I want to know more. As I drive down the road I watch people leaving for work. I start to wonder how many people, neighbors and friends are into bondage and just don't tell anyone. People will talk around the preverbal water cooler about their sex lives, but you never hear them talk about bondage as a part of it. I pass a guy blowing a kiss to his wife as he gets into his car to leave. She looks like a fifties housewife. One that stays home and has an apron on and has dinner on the table for him when he gets home. But what happens when their two point five kids are in bed? Is there a little black bag under the bed that has their tools of pleasure? Does he strike her for his pleasure and call her names and humiliate her? Or even does she do it to him? Suddenly I realize that I have passed Nick's apartment complex. I turn around and head back. I pull into the lot and see him there in his black business suit. "Hey, were you sleeping there?" he asks. "Yeah I must have been, sorry. I take it you saw me drive past?" He nods. "I just was thinking about something and lost myself in my thoughts." "What were you thinking about?" I couldn't tell him. I don't want him to know yet. "I was just thinking about Shelly and how she has changed so much. He smiles and nods. We pull into the parking garage and find a close spot.

We exited the elevator and saw Shelly at her desk. She waved me in. "Good morning Kim and Nick!" "Good morning." We both said. Andy and I went out last night. He took me to a play. She is smiling from ear to ear. There was a big bouquet of flowers on her desk. Nick gives me a kiss and he gets on the elevator and head off to his place at work. I walk into my office. Shelly follows me. I pass several files to her and tell her that I need them typed and filed by the end of the day. She grabs them up. Things have changed with her and I. I know that if I would leave the office for any given time, she would know what to do. Not that she could take over my job, but she could handle the officer tasks while I am out. I see Andy enter the office with the morning office mail. He smiles at Shelly. They have some small talk and he enters my office. "Good morning Kim." He says. "Good morning, you and Shelly hitting it off I hear?" He smiles and nods. As he leaves my office he looks back to see if I am watching. As he passes Shelly he gives her a kiss. I smile. Before I know it Nick is standing at my door waiting for me to be ready for lunch. We walk down the street to the deli. Fall is in full bloom now. The trees are in their red, gold and brown colors. Leaves fall at us as we walk down the street. "Want to go to a college football game Saturday?" Nick asks. "Sure, want to see if Shelly and Andy want to come along?" "Sounds like an plan." He smiles. We enter the deli and order. Pastrami sounds good today. We get out sandwich and head for the nearest open table. I wish I didn't wear the boots today. I so badly want to tease Nick while he eats. But I have to keep my feet to myself. Nick tells me about his night and how he couldn't sleep. He missed me so much. I told him I couldn't sleep also. But the reason was a little different for me. Yes I missed him, but I couldn't get that store off my mind. I want to go back there and learn more about some of the other ways people handle this.

We return to the office and Andy is sitting with Shelly at her desk. Andy went down and got a salad from the cafeteria in the basement of the building. They smile and keep eating when Nick and I enter. "Shelly, Nick and I were wondering if Saturday you and Andy would like to go to a college football game with us?" I see Shelly's eyes light up. She looks over at Andy who just stuffed his mouth full of salad. He nods. "Sure that would be fun." "Nick will pick up the tickets and we will meet you here at the office and go from here. Nick gives me a kiss and heads for the elevator. I head back to my desk. I start working on the rest of the papers that are on my desk. I work the pile down to only three pages when Nick is at my door telling me that it is time for us to go. I shut down my computer. I walk across the room. We hit the elevator button and wait. Shelly is waiting in the office for Andy. The bell rights for the floor and the doors open. We enter and it is empty. I watch Nicks eyes look up and down me. I lift my skirt and expose my left leg. I see the look on his face when he sees the herringbone pantyhose. "When we get into the car, you are to removed my boots." I tell him. He smiles and nods. We exit the elevator and he is almost carrying me across the parking garage. He opens my door and just that quick he has unzipped my boots and had both of them off. He enters his side of the car. Before he has his seatbelt on I have my foot in his lap. I hear him moan softly as he touches the bottom of my foot. I feel the warmth of his hand. He says nothing but only rubs my foot on the way home. He pulls into the garage. I go for my boots, but before I could get them on he has the car door open and lifts me out of the car. He carries me into the house. He takes me over to the sofa and places me down on the sofa gently. "Stay here." He says. He disappears into the bedroom. A few minutes later he returns in a pair of jeans. He kneels and starts to kiss and pamper my foot. I drift off to a silent nap.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.