A Binding Relationship
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

We return to the office. I don't say a word to Shelly about what happened. I figured she wouldn't be bothered my Teddy anymore. The threat I made was creditable. I will never tell anyone what I whispered into his ear. That is between Teddy and I, and I was sure that Teddy thought I could do what I promised him. I returned back to my desk after a hot kiss from Nick. I still felt wet an hour later. My phone starts to ring. I wonder what is the next crisis that I would have to settle? "Hey babe, my dad just called me, I have to meet him at the apartment after work. He needs some help moving some things tonight, so I hope you don't mind that I am going to stay at the apartment tonight after I am done." I feel a little deflated and down knowing Nick will not be next to me tonight. But I cannot control his life. "Sure not a problem." Nick is at my door promptly at five. I turn off my computer and head down to the parking garage. Nick pats his lap and I pull a shoe off and place a foot in this lap. He starts to rub the bottom of my foot. I lean back in the seat and allow the feeling to flow up my leg and go to my spine. I moan softly. We talk about the events of the day and the problems of work. I see the drive to Nick's apartment complex. I sigh quietly. "You sure you are okay with this. I can stay with you if you want." "No, its okay, I will try to find something to keep myself busy." "If I get finished soon enough I will have my dad run me over to your place okay?" "Yeah." I say with a smile. I watch Nick disappear into the building before I drive away.

I drive in the garage and close the door. I walk in and there is the cat. "What! Look I am getting sick of this game we play, just tell me what is on your simple cat mind please!" The cat looks at me with that cat look. I decide its time to do some yoga; it's been a long time since I have done any. I walk into the bedroom and start to strip down. I find my tights and leotard. I get everything in place and get ready on the floor and my phone rings. I jump at the very first sound of it. I pick up the receiver. "Mac's ten minutes." The line goes dead before I can answer. I panic. I don't have time to change. I pull my jeans on and a jean shirt over my leotard. I pull into the lot. I look for the truck. I spot it in a dark corner. I walk in and see Pete. He points to the truck and gives me a sign of five minutes. I rush out to the truck. I open the door and see Amber in her usual pose. She has jeans on with a red silk top. I see her feet they are stretching the nylon that covers them to the farthest point before blowing out. She has the leather cuffs on. I cannot unlock them. I look out and see Pete walking across the parking lot. I wait for him. I am kneeling in the back of the truck. He enters the truck and I say nothing. He starts out locking a large collar around my neck. He then moves up and locks one of the locking ball-gags in my mouth. He then takes off my shirt and exposes the leotard. "Oh look princess she was working out when we got her." He says in a teasing voice. Amber is blindfolded and cannot see. I grunt and moan a little and pull away a little bit. "Oh are you fighting a little there? We need to fix that." He pulls my hands behind my back and applies a set of leather cuffs on my wrists and locks them in place with a set of padlocks. He lays me on my side and applies a set of leather cuffs to my ankles and pulls me in to a very tight hogtie. I struggle and act like I want out. Pete just laughs as I struggle. Amber starts to struggle too. I see Pete take a blindfold and come towards me. The light of the world is now gone from my eyes. I feel the moment of trust over power me. I feel Pete's hand brush down my chest to my stomach. He touches nothing else. I take a deep breath.

I feel Pete move towards the front of the truck. I hear the truck start up. I feel it moving slowly and turn out onto the road. I think we turned east from the drive. I know we are heading toward my house. I feel him make a left turn. Wait that is not the way to my house. We are heading north now. Then another left turn, I feel like we are going west now, yes we are going west. I feel us make another turn and a stop. I feel him back up and turn around in a circle. I lose track of how many times we go around. I have no idea what way we are turning now. I feel us move again. It's a left turn. My heart starts to race. I try to sit up and look, but the blindfold is covering too much. We must have driven for at least an hour. I feel us slow down and hear a garage door closing. I wonder where we are. I hear the truck door open and Pete get out. I hear him open the back door. He says nothing. I feel Amber being picked up. She brushes across my feet. I can feel her warm body. I start to shake. The sounds are not the same. Where are we? Are we at Pete and Amber's? I feel my sneakers being removed and I feel Pete pick me up and carry me. He takes me down the basement. I start to think about the room that Amber showed me. I am being taken to the room. I start to get excited. I hear the door open. I hear the humming of one of the little devils. I hear Amber moaning. Pete lies me on the floor and I am released from the hogtie that has been keeping me tied. Pete helps me to stand up and removes my jeans. I am walked backwards and feel myself pressed against something. I feel Pete take my right wrist and pull it up and I hear the lock do its business. I then have my left hand pulled up too. Then my ankles are pulled apart. I am tied to the big X that was in the corner. Pete takes the blindfold off and I see Amber tied on a table. Pete walks over to her and slides his hand over her body. He has stripped her down to her pantyhose and bra. She is spread eagle on the bed. She is moving in rhythm at her hips. I watch Pete kiss her feet and move up her legs. I see him take time at the spots that I know drive me nuts. Amber's feet start to make circles in the bindings. She starts to ball up her fists. I see the moment she is ready to break. She arches her back. I hear her scream into the gag. I start to feel jealous that she is getting this attention. I want Nick right now. I feel the fluid running down my leg. Pete walks back over to me and puts the blindfold back on. I can hear it when he takes the gag out of Amber's mouth. I hear her suck the spit that forms on it as it is removed. I hear the table making noise as Pete gets up on it. I know that Amber is starting to suck on him. I think about Nick again. I want him now. I start to struggle thinking about it. I hear Pete finish. I feel him move close to me. "Are you okay?" he whispers in my ear. I nod. I feel something slipped inside my leotard and it starts to hum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.