A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Nick pulls me into the shower and pushes me under the hot water. I feel it glide down my body. I feel his hands with the soap and start to rub it down my back as he holds me. He lifts my leg and rubs the soap up and down, he gets down to my toes and he washes them slowly. I hold on to the wall of the shower and moan. I use to hate having someone touch my feet. I guess I never trusted anyone enough. I always thought they were going to tickle them. I allow the water to wash the soap off me. Nick starts to kneel before me. I take a deep breath. I know what he is about to do. He pushes in close to me and I feel his tongue and the water run down my thigh. I feel him move up and get closer. I feel his tongue slip slowly inside me. I feel it roll around and touch me. I feel my legs start to shake and support myself between the shower door and the wall. I moan as he licks deeper. I watch the water run over my breasts and fall onto Nick. I run my fingers through his hair. Nick slowly stands kissing my body as he moves up. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me gently and deeply. We change places I place Nick into the water. I slowly kneel before him kissing his body as I go down. I give a little nibble on his nipples as I go down. I get to his manhood and it is ready for me. I slowly slide it into my mouth. I such slowly and allow my teeth to drag over him. I see his legs start to quiver. I give him a little bit of work but do not take him all the way. As I stand he pushes against me. I lift my leg and start to mount his manhood. I have never made love in the shower before. I feel the hot water running down my body as he pushes deep inside me. We start to move in rhythm. The water starts to feel cooler as my body heats up. I feel him deeper inside me and I take a deep breath. We are moving like we are one person. I feel myself on the edge. I feel the burning in my stomach just before I orgasm. Suddenly the burn turns to a total fire and the orgasm hits with hurricane force. I scream out and moan loudly. Just as I do that I feel Nicks manhood come alive and grow. I know he is about to explode in me. I feel the hot rush the second he lets lose. He is breathing hard. I feel several pulses and he is done. I kiss him. He looks me deep in the eyes. "I love you so much, I will do anything for you to assure you are happy." I kiss him again. He holds me until the water starts to feel cool. We adjust it hoping to get enough hot water to finish shaving and cleaning up.

We grab a cup of coffee as we make out way out the door. Stupid the wonder cat in sitting near the door as we leave. "Don't have any more of those wild parties while we are out! Do you understand?" I say as I walk out the door. Nick gives me a funny look. "Well if I don't tell her that she will have one." He shakes his head. We start down the road and pass Nicks apartment complex. I notice that there are very few cars in the lot. I want to ask him what is going on but I trust him. Why would he lie to me about where he lived? "Do you have any fantasies?" I ask Nick. He looks puzzled for a minute. My heart starts to race. Do I tell him about mine now that I asked him? "Yes, I do, I think everyone does." "What are yours?" "I dream of being on an island, with a cottage that has a beautiful deck that faces the west so that I can watch the sunsets." "Nice." "What about sexual fantasies?" I see him blush. "Is it the one where you have sex with more then one woman?" I ask him trying to break the tension. "I don't think I would want to do it, but I think everyone has a dream about that." I blush, knowing I have been with Pete and Amber in their sexual adventures. I am lucky we talked enough about Nick that he didn't get time to ask me mine. Before we know it we are parking the car in the parking garage. He grabs my hand as we are walking in. "I know your fantasy." He whispers into my ear. I blush and feel a rush of fluid run out of me. I stop and look at him. He pulls me into the elevator. I can't ask anymore about it because there are too many people. I can still feel that I am blushing. Nick follows me up into my office. Shelly is at her desk looking great this morning. She is wearing another great looking outfit. I don't remember that one, so she must have gone shopping this weekend. Andy is sitting in a chair next to Shelly and they are having a morning cup of coffee. "Good Morning Kim." She says with a singing voice. "Good Morning Shelly, You are looking good this morning." "Thank you. You are too. Nick follows me into my office. I close the door. "You better speak or get a lawyer!" "What?" "What do you mean you know my fantasies?" "Just know that you want a better life with me." I sigh in relief.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.