A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Nick and I wake to the sound of thunder. I look out the window and see that it is storming. Not a bad storm but one of the last thunderstorms of the season. I look at the clock and it's just after nine. Nick smiles at me. "What time do we have to be to your parents?" he asks. "Around twelve or so." I feel Nick's hands touch my breasts. I take a deep breath. He moved closer. I feel his manhood. I smile. I pull the covers up and slide down and pull his boxers down and expose his manhood and take it into my mouth slowly. I start off right away dragging my teeth over it as I move up and down it. I feel him touch the back of my head and take a deep breath. My hands wrap around him back and I draw down deeper on him. I feel his legs start to quiver. I work up and down a little faster. I feel his breathing start to become faster as I move quicker. I tease just the tip. I can tell he is totally in my control. I suddenly feel his manhood grow a bit bigger. He is about to explode. I take a deep long pull up his shaft. I feel the moment his orgasm hits him. I feel the hot liquid hit my mouth and he arches his back and lets out a long moan. I keep sucking and his whole body is quivering and alive. I feel his surge several more times giving me what I was searching for. I slowly pull off of him. I release him from out mouth and come up from under the covers. I can see he is drained. I kiss him softly and lay next to him. "Morning honey." I say to him with a smile. He smiles back. "Morning." He says in a horse voice. He rolls up on top of me and grabs my hands and draws the together and holds them tightly over my head. He starts to kiss my neck. I can't help but become totally soaked. I automatically thing about the times I have been tied by Pete and wanting Nick on top of me while I am tied. I start to moan and interlace my fingers and allow Nick to keep me captive this way. I so badly want to tell him to get the ropes from the drawer and tie me and take me that very moment. I don't know why I don't but I just can't get my mouth to say it. Nick starts to move down me, kissing my neck then between my breasts. He moves over to my left nipple and sucks slowly on it. He gives equal time to the right one. "Do you think Nancy Drew ever did this?" he whispers. I giggle. "Oh I bet she did at least once or twice in her time." "I wonder what ol' Nancy is up to these days?" Nick says with a laugh and moved further down my body. He gets to my panties. He slowly pulls them off. I keep my hands above my head. I feel his tongue slide across me. He rolls it around outside and then slips deep as he can inside me. I grab the headboard and arch my back. I moan softly. I feel the flow starting. He works his tongue deep inside me. Before I know it I can feel the first wave hit me. It's a strong orgasm. I feel my whole body shaking. I feel cold then I feel hot. I shiver and fight screaming. I moan loudly this time. I hold my breath as the second wave hits me. I feel my toes curl. I am pulling on the headboard wishing my hands were tied and I was totally at Nick's control. I feel the last wave hit me and it let the breath out that I was holding in. Nick slips in next to me. I start to catch my breath.

I get up and head to the shower with Nick is close behind me. I test the water temp before we get in. I love a good hot shower in the morning and to get the unwanted hair off my body. I think that God laughs every morning when he watches people all over the world get rid of the hair that he provides us with every day. I think he has a contract with the razor companies all over. Today I get out of the shower before Nick; he is still in there shaving his chin. I start to brush my teeth. I take a cold glass of water and throw it over the shower door and give him a surprise. He lets out a yell as it the water hits his back. I see his face pressed up against the frosted shower door. "I will get you for that lil lady." We both start to laugh. "Sorry about that." I say in an innocent voice. "Oh you are not getting off that easy." "Hurry up in there, we don't want to be late for my parents." "Do they know I am coming?" "No." "NO!" he says in a panicked voice. "Oh trust me, my parents will welcome you with open arms. Just one thing." "What would that be, is your mother a serial killer or something?" "No that would be my brother Bobby, but my mom is kind of a nut case. She tells it like it is, and no one is immune to it." "Oh great." He laughs. "My sister Kelly, well she is okay for a lesbian. But she is an odd lesbian she only loves men." Nick looks at me strangely. "Okay you are making this up." "Am I?" "And your dad, what about him?" "Well when you can get him out of the basement, he is like Egor. Hunch back and all." I see the look of disbelief in his eyes. "And what you are the normal one, like the girl in the old television program who lived with the monsters?" "I never said that I was normal, and never accuse me of it either." I say laughing.

We pull into the driveway at my parents. I see my brother Bobby's mini-van in the drive. I start to think about what he said the last time I was there. How you could kidnap someone and put him or her in the back of the van and take him or her anywhere you want. I find myself getting wet thinking about it. But like that would ever happen. I chickened out the last time I tried. We get out of the car and my mother meets me at the door. "Oh last week you miss and this week you think you can make it up by taking a handsome man with you?" she shakes a wooden spoon at us. I see Nick back up thinking about what all I had said. He looks like he is starting to believe that what I was saying is true. I feel him grab my hand and stay close. We just get into the door and both of Bobby's lil darlings are right at Nick's feet. "Who are you?" they ask. Before Nick can even answer they are on the next question. Nick is dodging questions from the little monsters. My sister pulls me aside. "Where did you find him?" she asks me with a glimmer in her eyes. "Does he have a brother?" He has a brother and well I think he is taken. "All the good ones are always taken and you always seem to be taking one of the good ones." "Get to the table before it gets cold!" my mother yells. She has made one of the best pot roasts I have even seen. "I bet it's going to be dry" we hear from behind us as my father comes from the family room. I see Nick spin around to get a good look at the man with the hunchback. "Okay I lied about my dad." I say to him with a smile. "What else is a lie?" Nick asks. "Well they are not big lies. I just wanted to see if you trusted me enough to meet my family if they were like that." We sit down and my mother says grace and we start to pass the food. My brother Jack is sitting to the right of Nick. "So have you two bumped ugly's, done the horizontal hula..." Before he could get another word out of his mouth my mother throws a dinner roll at him, hitting him square between the eyes. "You eat with that mouth son?" she asks. "Yes Ma'am." He answers. "Then I suggest you do it now." Mother always has a way of keeping life under control. I look at Nick and he is still blushing. He looks over at me out of the corner of his eye. Dessert is a peach pie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.