A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I return to my office and start to try to get what is in front of me. I cannot concentrate. I feel the handcuffs being placed around my wrists and ankles for the first time. I feel my leg getting wet from the thought. I suddenly don't want Nick at my house in hopes that Pete and Amber will involve me tonight. But there is no guarantee that it will even happen. What if the last time they got me involved it was the last time? What if the stop doing it all together? Do I dare ask Nick to do those things to me?" I know I tied him this morning. But what if he is not into it like Pete and Amber. I am hyperventilating. I take a drink of water. My hands are shaking. I start to wonder why I got involved in all of this. It is making me crazy. What if I would have told Pete I thought he was sick tying his loving wife up like that and to let her go. I would have the laugh now. I would have spoiled their plan to get me involved. I could be the one in control. I could have had Pete arrested! I suddenly feel powerful. It's my turn to be in control. I get up and close the door to my office. I pick up the phone and call Amber. She answers the phone, it sounds like she just woke up. "Did I get you up?" I ask her. "Well kind of, I was taking a nap." She didn't need to explain why she was tired. I was sure that Pete had her tied most of the night and she didn't sleep well tied. I could feel myself getting wet at the thought, but there was also a tight spot in my stomach of jealousy. "I want more!" I said in a bold voice. "What do you mean?" "I don't want you two to hold back, I want to feel more. I trust you both that you will not hurt me. Even when Pete slaps the bottom of my feet it stings, but there is not hate behind it. It's rush of excitement and not pain." "Slow down Kim." Amber said. "You have to tell me what it is you are getting at. Do you want Pete to have sex with you?" "No, no not that. I just want to go to the next step if there is one. I need your advice. DO you think that I would be capable of kidnapping Nick?" "Sure, why not?" "I need to do it soon. I am going crazy, I see images of you tied and it drives me wild." I could tell Amber must be blushing. "I go crazy when I see you tied too. I like to imagine that we have been kidnapped by Pete some times." "I do too." "I will see you soon. Next time I am with you I will ask Pete if we can have some time to talk about a plan for you. I assume he will have us tied and be listening. But we can set something up. Maybe we can even help. For now goodbye Kim, be hearing from you soon I'm sure." "I hope." Kim says with a smile.

Nick was waiting for me outside the door at five. He pushes his way past me and grabs my hand as he passes. The door closes. I see Nick standing before me. He kneels and lifts up my left foot. He takes and pulls up my skirt high enough to see the top of the boot. He takes the zipper and pulls it slowly down and slips my boot off. I see the look in his eyes when he sees what I have been hiding under my skirt. I had the herringbone pantyhose on. I wiggle my toes in front of him. I hear him take a full breath and bends forward to take my toes into his mouth. He starts to suck hard on my foot. I hear people from the other offices walking for the elevator. I let out a moan. He walks me over to the sofa. He takes my other boot off and sucks on the soft nylon that covers my feet. He says nothing. I feel his hand make their way up by legs. I am so wet right now. I feel him pull at the top of the pantyhose and start to pull them down. With the suddenness that all of this started it ends just as fast. He puts my boots back on and helps me off the sofa. "I want more!" I said, pouting. He pulls on my bottom lip. "Do you trust me?" he whispers in my ear. "Yes." I hiss in his ear. I close mu eyes and wait to feel him pull my wrists behind my back. But nothing happened but a deep warm kiss. Nick opens the door to my office and escorts me to the elevator. "I love the pantyhose, was that for me?" He whispers in my ear. "Yes." I whisper back. He opens the car door and helps me in. Just as he is about to close the door he bends down and takes my boots off. He slides into the driver's seat. I swing my feet around and place them in his lap before he has his seat belt on. I see his eyes light up. He starts to give me a foot rub. I moan and take the softness of his hands in. I feel drunk from the feeling. Before I know it we are home.

Nick pulls the car in and walks around to my side of the car. I am just starting to put my boots on when he lifts me out of the car. It reminds me of one of the times that Pete carried me into the house. The only thing that is different this time is that I have my arms free and around Nicks neck. He opens the door. "What!" I say to stupid the wonder cat. She stands there looking at us. She turns tail and walks away. If that cat could talk, boy would I have a lot of explaining to do. Nick goes to the fridge and start dinner while I change. I decide to keep the pantyhose on for some for foot action later. So I slip on a pair of my jeans. I have a pair that has the ripped knees so he can still see my legs. He is cooking hamburgers in the stove. I grab a couple of beers out and get the glasses. Nick gives me a look. "Oh, formal wear tonight?" he says with a sly look in his eyes. I just make a teasing with my foot by giving it a little lift at him. He sees that I still have the pantyhose on. I hear him take in a deep breath. I know he is excited. We finish eating and clean up together. For the first time I have a flash back of my ex-husband. I remember how for him it was eat and go to the living room and watch TV, and I get to clear and clean the table mess. I start to wonder if Nick and his late wife did this at night. I wonder if he helped her or if he feels guilty because he never helped her? Maybe the night she died he didn't help her and she left for a ride? Maybe she was so angry that she needed some space? I look over at Nick and see a man that would do anything a woman wanted him to. I cannot tell you how lucky I am to have him in my life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.