A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

As I pull into the lot I see Pete's SUV in the back of the lot. I walk in and see Pete standing near the door. He gives me a nod and motions five with his hand. I assume that meant five minutes. I run to the truck I see Amber tied in the back. "Damn it!" he used t he leather cuffs on her this time. She is hogtied again. Her feet are pulled up close to hear wrists. She is struggling. Her feet are whipping around wildly. I look over my shoulder and see Pete heading across the parking lot. I tell Amber how sorry I am that I don't have the right key with me. The door opens. "You don't have the right key again do you. "No I don't." before I can say another word Pete has my hands tied behind my back with leather cuffs. I hear those locks doing their jobs. Amber is moaning into the gag and watching with her eyes wide open. "You like this don't you princess?" he asks. She moans loudly. Pete reaches over and unbuttons my pants and pulls them off. I was glad I still had the pantyhose on. I am placed in front of Amber with my legs spread apart. Ambers face is placed so close if she didn't have the gag in her mouth she could lick me. I feel her hot breath in my crotch. Its warm then cools off about the time it gets cold she breathes out again. I feel Nick place the blindfold on me and then gags me with a locking ball-gag. I struggle I pull at my feet that are secured to tie downs in the floor of the truck. I feel something slip around my neck. I feel a heavy leather collar being placed around my neck. I hear a lock click down on it. I hear jingling. It has d-rings around it. I feel something being connected to the front d-ring. Suddenly my body is being pulled forward. I am pulled down to Amber's feet. I am placed within inches of them. I can smell the sweet aroma of them. I feel her move a little and her soft nylon covered foot touches my face. I moan. I cannot believe the feeling her foot has on my face. I am suddenly very wet. I hear Amber moan. I swear she is so close to my crotch she can hear the fluid flowing out of me. I start to use my face to give Amber a foot rub. I hear her moan. We just start to get into each other. Mind you I don't want sex with a woman, but a woman knows what another woman needs in a touch. The door opens. Pete crawls back in. He is behind me. I feel his hands on my hips. He whispers in my ear. "Your time is up for now. Thank you for your time I feel my neck being released. My arms and legs are quickly released. I exit the truck. My body wants more.

I drive home hot and wanting more. I can't take it. Pete does this to me more and more. It gets deeper and deeper. I am almost ready to tell him to just touch me too. I am so jealous that Amber is still tied in the back of that truck. I think about driving over to their house and demanding more. I turn out onto the street. I start to hear towards their house. I turn a block before I get there. I chicken out. I cower and turn around. I cannot get myself to be strong enough to stand up to this, but I can stand up to Teddy in the deli. I drive home with my pantyhose soaked and my tail between my legs. I pull in and go right to my room. I don't even say a word to the cat. Like passing go and not collecting the two hundred dollars and right to jail. As I walk into the bedroom I see the collar on the bed. My heart stops for a moment. I pick it up and examine it. I smile and crawl in bed next to it. I hold it close to me. I lie there listening to the noises of the house. I swear I hear the kitchen door open and close. I quickly hide the collar. What if it is Nick? What if it is Pete and Amber? What if it is someone breaking into my house?" My heart is racing. I listen to see if I hear more noises. I strain to hear what ever I can. I am frozen with excitement. My excitement is soon dashed when no one walks in. I lay there and no one to comes to take me. I take my jeans off and slip under the covers. I keep the warm nylon covering my legs in place. I have a night of very restless sleep. I can't take my mind off what happened tonight. I take in a deep breath and I can still smell Amber's feet. I feel the softness of the nylon material and the softness of her feet inside of them. Her feet have a smooth but leathery feeling to them. Like she walks barefoot enough to keep them hard but not enough to cause them to get rough. I drift off to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.