A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake before the alarm and sit in the darkness of the morning. The sun is just breaking over the roof of the house next to me. I see Nick's body lying next to me. He sleeps so peacefully. I slip out of the bed and go into the kitchen and make come coffee. I slip back into the bedroom. I look at Nick again. I could test my plan out right now and see if he trusts me enough to let me tie him to the bed. I would hate to set out a plan to kidnap him and find out he doesn't even like it. I slip over to the side of the bed and slowly pull open up the bottom drawer. I look down at the rope in the black bag that I have my stuff hidden in. I start to reach down and I see Nick turn in the bed. My heart starts to race. I jump back and close the drawer and retreat to the bathroom. I am almost hyperventilating. I catch my breath and decide I am not ready for that yet. I don't have the guts to do it. I jump when I hear Nick knocking on the door. "You okay in there honey?" "Yes, I'm fine." Suddenly I realize he called me honey. I open the door and lay a big kiss on his lips. He kisses me back and holds me close. "Do you trust me?" I ask. "Yes I trust you." He says looking a bit confused. "Do you love me Nick?" I ask. "I have been waiting to tell you that for a while. Yes I love you Darling." Nick and I fall into the bed. "Lets call in sick today." He says. "I would love to, but year end reports are due. I know Shelly can handle it, but I have to be there for her." I stop and review what I just said. I trust Shelly to be in the office alone, but need to be there for her. When did that all change. Nick lets out a sigh. "Okay, Soon thought we need to take a vacation from work together and go someplace." I nod and grab his arm and drag him to the shower. I finally push him out of the shower and tell him I need to finish shaving and don't need his help or hindrance. He pouts at me and leaves when I point at the shower door.

I walk out and see clothes on the bed. For a minute I am a bit shocked until Nick tells me that he set clothes out for me. He set out my pinstripe business suit. He has everything I need set out. I finish putting on my face. I walk into the kitchen and see that Nick has a navy blue suit on. "Where did that come from?" I ask him. "I snuck out last night during your watching of the football game with your eyes closed and got some clothes. I hope you don't mind." "Not at all. Makes it easier in the long run. Maybe if you want you can bring some clothes over here and keep them here. You never know. There maybe more nights that you stay over." I say with an evil smile. Nick nods. We walk out of the house and the garage door opens. I smell the dead leafs that have fallen. I hear them blowing around on the driveway. I feel the cool air of the autumn day. I allow Nick to open my door for me. He slides into the driver's seat and starts the car. We drive down the road watching the leaves fall from the tress as we drive down the road. "I have a meeting at ten this morning. I wont be back until its time to go home." Nick says to me as we pull into the lot. "You should have worn the red tie today." I say fixing the one he is wearing. He lifts his chin. He opens the door for me. We walk into the building and to the elevator. It is packed again. He rides up to my floor and gives me a kiss and jumps back onto the elevator before the door closes. He blows me a kiss. I turn to see Shelly standing there. She looks awesome again today. She is wearing a green corduroy skirt, and a cream color silk blouse. She has some simple shoes on. I hear her phone ring. She is on the phone when I walk in. She hands me my messages and waves. I over hear her say something about not wanting to go out with the person on the phone. I stop. She smiles and waves me off. I enter my office. Shortly after I enter, Shelly is right behind me and closes the door. "I need to talk to you Kim. I have a problem." My heart stops for a minute. "You're not pregnant are you?" "Oh no, not that. I have been getting so many calls lately from men wanting to take me out. My problem is Andy." "What's wrong with Andy?" I ask her. "I think I am in love with him." I smile. "Does he feel the same way?" I ask her. " I think so. I have one other problem." "What is that?" I was afraid to ask. "I don't know how to thank you enough for this. I wasn't sure I trusted you at first. I kept all my old clothes until last night when I threw them all away." "You don't have to thank me. What are friends for?" I say. Shelly slips out of the office and starts her work. I work through to lunch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.