A Binding Relationship
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

We all finish and return to our offices. Nick makes sure he walks me to my door but does not give me a kiss. We made an agreement that while we are working it would be professional. But when we are off the clock it's a different world. I start to think about that phrase. "A different world." I want to rock Nick's world. Before I knew it I had put in another day at work. Nick was standing at my door and Shelly was wishing us a good night with a wink. I turn off my computer. He walks in and closes the door. He locks it and moves closer to me. Before I could ask him what he was doing he was at my feet and my shoe was off and he was kissing my foot, and sucking on my toes through the nylon covering it. I could feel his hot breath and then the coolness as soon as he pulls away form the nylon. It gives me a flash back to this weekend and I am suddenly soaked. He pulls me over to the sofa in my office. He looks into my eyes. Before I know it he has my jacket off and is helping me onto the sofa. He comes up over me. He starts to kiss me. I hear a noise in the outer office. I try to look. I feel Nick's hands go up under my skirt and pull my pantyhose down. He slides them off my legs carefully. He kneels between my legs and slowly starts to kiss up my left leg. I moan softly. He moves back down and does the same thing to the right. He slowly licks me. I feel his tongue slip inside me. He comes up and kisses me. I find his belt and unbuckle it. I unsnap and unzip his pants and let the monster lose. I take his rock hard cock into my hands and pull him close to my mouth. I take him in. I slide up and down it. He lets out a moan. I can feel his legs shaking as I stoke him with my mouth, dragging my teeth on his cock as I go. He pulls back and pulls up my skirt. He is deep in me within seconds of first contact. I feel him deep inside. He is hot and rock hard. We start to move together. I let out a light soft moan. I feel his weight on me. He is pushing harder against me. I arch my back as the rush of the orgasm pounds down on me. I feel him suddenly get harder and let out a loud moan. I feel the rush of his cum inside me. I feel him pulsing and releasing. He collapses on top of me. He kisses my neck and bits softly on my ear. If he keeps that up, I think to myself. I will have another orgasm. He is still inside me. He pulls out slowly. I can tell he is getting a surge of nerve endings responding to the feeling of me wrapped around him yet. He helps me put my pantyhose on. He balls them up and pulls them up my leg. He does the same for the other leg. While he is making sure the seam at the toe is straight I pull them the rest of the way up. We leave the office. My office will never be the same again. If the walls could talk they would have a story to tell. Recalling that Amber has been tied up in my office in the past.

We drive in silence, I still feel Nick deep inside me. "Did you want to come for dinner tonight?" I ask. "I would love to." He says. We pull into the driveway and pull into the garage. We enter the house. "What!" Nick says to the cat. The cat looks at me in shock. "Well what!" She licks her paw and walks away. We both start to laugh. "Guess she doesn't have anything to say to me either." Nick says. "The only thing I have in the house right now it is a frozen pizza, hope that is okay." "Why not, it is Monday night and football in coming on shortly." Nick goes to the freezer and goes right to where I have the pizza. He opens a cupboard and takes out the pizza pan I have. I watch him move around my kitchen like he knows it like the back of his hand. "Why do you know my kitchen so well?" I ask him. He looks at me in shock. "Well I know you well enough to know how you think. So I know how you would set up your kitchen." I think about it for a minute and guess that could be a reason. I go to the fridge and take out two beers. Nick gets a couple of glasses out. "Oh come on, its Monday night." He laughs. I go into the bedroom to change my clothes. I find my favorite sweatshirt and sweatpants. I pull out a pair of fluffy socks. I can smell the pizza wafting through the house now. I return to the living room and find Nick on the sofa. The cat is sitting next to him looking at him. "I have been talking to the cat. She was telling me what a weekend you had here." I feel myself blushing. I feel the burning in my stomach. Then realize that the cat couldn't talk. "Oh really, and what did she tell you?" She said you had friends over and had a party without me." His voice sounded strange. Like he knew what was going on here this weekend. "No I have Pete and Amber over for a while. We watched movies." "What movies did you watch." Before I could answer my phone was ringing. I pick it up and hear Pete's voice. Oh lord don't let him ask me to come to Mac's tonight. "Amber..." My mouth goes dry. "and I want to thank you again for a great weekend." I blush. "Anytime you want." I say and before I could say anymore Pete hangs up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.