A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to the smell of coffee. I jump awake and try to get up and realize I am still secured. I am still spread eagle on the bed. The tape gag is gone. I have to use the bathroom so badly. I lay there, a burning sensation runs through my stomach. I want to call out but think better of it. I test the restraints again and I know I am not going anywhere. I start to struggle and make noises, hoping that "Pete my captor" will release me soon so I can take care of business. I hear footsteps coming closer to the bedroom door. I hear every little noise the door handle makes just before it releases it grip on security. The tumble of the roller inside the door makes a special noise when you are in the position that I am in. I hear the jingle of keys. "You want up for a bit?" he says with an evil tone. I nod and say nothing even knowing I could answer him seeing I am no longer gagged. "I will let you up, however, it's only to use the restroom and then you are back here. Do not try anything funny." He says while he is unlocking my left ankle. I feel him pull it over to the right one and secure a piece of chain between them. It's about a foot long. Now I can take steps but could not run. I feel like a kidnap victim again. There is a rush of excitement in my stomach again. He unlocks the right foot. He moves up to my right wrist and unlocks it. "Do not do anything stupid. My princess is counting on you." He says. He unlocks my left hand. "You have two minutes to take care of business. I hear him leave the room. My steps are short not to pull too far. Unsure how much I can walk, not seeing the chain. I get to the bathroom and take care of business. I never remove the blindfold. I have not see light since yesterday since I was taken by Amber into the back of the truck and secured and taken captive.

I walk back out of the bathroom and listen if I can hear Pete coming down the hallway. I hear nothing. I wait. I find my way back to the bed and sit on the edge. I adjust my leotard on my body to assure it is covering me smoothly. I feel my nipples getting hard again. I hear Pete coming down the hallway. My heart starts to race and I hear him open up the door to the guest room. I hear him go in and close the door. I hear Amber's muffled noise that she makes into the gag. I hear the door open and the Pete's footsteps coming closer. I can hear Amber breathing. He is taking her in to my bedroom. "You wanted to see her! There you have seen her." I lower my head. I hear Amber making noises like she is trying to say something. I hear him put Amber on the floor. "I will give you both fifteen minutes." He pushes me down and secures my wrists and ankles in a spread eagle on the bed again. As soon as he is done I hear keys rattle and Amber suck in as the gag is removed. We listen to the door close. We wait and listen to the footsteps go down the hallway. Amber speaks first. "Kim, how are you tied?" "I am spread eagle out on the bed. And you?" "My favorite, I am hogtied really tight." I vision her with her toes pointed. "How are you dressed?" I ask her. "I still have the black mini skirt and hose I had on yesterday, but I have lost my top. I only have a bra on. And you?" I blush for a minute. "I have my yoga outfit on." "The black one?" she asks. "Yes." "Are you okay with all of this?" She asks. "Yes, I am loving it. I know you and Pete would never hurt me. I am happy you have involved me in this." "Good, I am glad. We couldn't think of anyone else that would even possibly do anything close to this. And when you would tell us how nothing exciting ever happens in your life we decided you would be out best choice. We wanted to tell you about this for about a year. We finally decided that one night to try. We figured we had little to lose but maybe your friendship and we figured that was too strong to lose that." I felt myself getting a tear in my eye. "This is the point of no return Kim, do you want more?" "Yes, oh yes please." I start to think about the other fantasy I have. "I may need your help soon." "How so?" Amber asks. "I have had a fantasy I want to try out." What is the fantasy?" "I want to kidnap Nick. I want to hold him and toy with him and I need information how to do it." I say feeling myself blushing. "Okay I will see what we can do. Oh one other thing. Pete will never get anymore sexual with you then what he has. He is after the sex from me. I hope you don't mind," she laughs. I laugh too and tell her that is fine with me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.