A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I find that I must have drifted off to sleep. It feels like it is darker in the room. I have no idea what time it is. The clock in the living room should chime out the time soon. I lay there listening waiting to hear my hero the clock chime out the time. I wait and wait. I hear nothing. I listen in the room and I swear that I hear someone breathing and close to me. I listen and stop breathing so I can hear. I finally have to take a breath. I can feel warm air close to my ear. But nothing, I must be just thinking all this up. I hear the door to my room open. I get the smell of steaks cooking on the grill. I feel the rush of blood to my legs and wrists as soon as I am released from the tight hogtie I was placed in. "Its time to feed you. We have to keep up your strength, it's going to be a long night for you." My heart starts to race. I am lifted from the bed and carried out to the living room. I am placed on the floor. I feel I am set against Amber. We are back to back. My hands are now touching hers. She grabs my hands. We hold each other's hands. I feel a rope being tied around out bodies to keep us together.

I feel Pete moving around the room. I hear a plate being placed next to me. I can feel the heat from the food. "I am going to have to feet you seeing you are a little tied up." Pete says with a laugh. I hear the keys to the padlock and feel him force my head forward and unlock it. My jaw is killing me and I move it around to get blood back. "Do not talk! Talking will get you gagged and you will go hungry." He says holding my chin. I feel him take the gag off Amber too. I hear him give her a kiss. "You have been very good so far princess." She thanks him in a sweet voice. I hear him cut a piece of meat. I feel it on my lips and I take it into my mouth. It is awesome. I chew it and hear him feed Amber some steak too. I then feel another piece resting on my lips. This goes on until the steak and potato is gone. "You both ate well." I hear Pete get up and take the plate into the kitchen. "Are you okay?" I hear Amber whisper. "Yes, are you?" suddenly I feel like we are kidnap victims. I hear the water in the sink running. "What has been happening to you?" Amber asks. "I have been in the bedroom hogtied. I must have fallen asleep. I lost track of time. What about you if I may ask?" "He has been torturing me, he has been teasing me with all kinds of things." As Amber is telling me this, I find I am getting a little jealous and very wet. Suddenly I feel tape forced over my mouth. "I told you both NOT to talk. "Please sir, we haven't spoken in days." I hear Amber make muffing noises under the tape gag. We are both silenced and are pushed over on our sides. Our feet are pulled close together and tied. I feel the softness of Amber's nylon clad feet against mine. She is struggling as we are tied. I start to struggle too. We both lay on the floor tied together making squealing noises into the gag. "If you cannot behave, you will be punished." Pete says and returns to the kitchen. We lay on the floor together, Amber is pulling against the ropes and our feet are rubbing together making that noise nylon makes when rubbed together. I find that I am soaked now. I cannot not believe the feeling I am getting tied like this. Amber and I are making so much noise it echoes in the room. "Why are you making noise?" I hear Pete yell from the other room "Do I have to separate you two?" Pete's voice gets closer. "I guess you two cannot play nice together. I feel Pete untie our feet and then the rope around out bodies. We both lay there quietly. I can hear Ambers breathing. I feel a rush of air and hear Amber give out a whimper. I assume she is being picked up. A short time later I feel myself being lifted. I am carried back to the bedroom.

I feel Pete taking off the leather cuffs off my ankles. I he now moves to my wrists. He takes the handcuffs off. I feel myself starting to feel depressed that it is over already. I feel limp all over. I want to cry. I wait for the tape gag to be taken off. "You have ten minutes to get undressed and change to what is placed on your bed for you to sleep in. Suggest you take this time to go to the restroom, it's going to be a long night." My heart starts to race. It's not over. I am still here. I hear the door close and listen to see if I hear breathing in the room. When I know I am alone I feel around for the bathroom door and find my way to the bathroom. I cannot believe that I have not gone to the bathroom and was forced to hold it this long. I start to strip down my pants. I about rip off the pantyhose and throw them where I think the laundry basket is in the room. I take off my sweater. I am standing in my panties and bra. I feel around on the toilet. I feel like I am never going to stop going. I only have ten minutes I think to myself. I finish and clear myself up. I find my way back to the bedroom and to my bed. I am surprised how well I know the room. I find the bed and locate what I am looking for. I feel something soft and silky. It's a pair of tights. It's the tights that go with my leotard that I use for yoga. I can tell because they are thicker and almost wet feeling because of the extra nylon in them. I decide to eliminate my panties. I throw them over to the side. I slip the tights on quickly even blindfolded. I can even adjust the toe with out looking. I then reach down and sure enough I find the leotard. I slip it on and adjust all the places that need to be adjusted. I can feel the tight cool fabric pressing on my breasts, I can tell my nipples are hard and standing out. I can feel the scoop of the neck, I feel it between my legs hugging and forming around my body. I feel the high arch of the leg openings. I feel the material form around arms down to my wrists from the long sleeves. I feel somewhat encased in the material as it goes from bottom of my feet to my wrists.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.