A Binding Relationship
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I walk over to my car and look inside. There is a pair of the leather cuffs on my seat with a note. I open the note. I feel myself getting wet. If this was any other time or from someone I know I would be scared. I read the note. I SAW YOUR ACTS OF KINDNESS. YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR THAT. YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND TO HER. I look around the parking lot and slip in to my car. I sit there for a few minutes and touch the cuffs. I slip up one of my pant legs up and place the cuff on my ankle. I look up and see on the dash just in font of the speedometer there are two little padlocks. My hands start to shake. I reach up and take one of the locks and listen to its evil click. Never giving the thought that it is there until I am trapped with this on until the person that has the holds the keys releases me. I place the other leather cuff on my other ankle. I look up after placing the lock on and see Amber standing at my window. I jump and let out a scream. I open the door. She grabs my arm and pulls me out of the car. She says nothing and pulls me over to Pete's SUV that is parked three spots down. I never saw them pull in. Amber pushes me into the back of the truck. I look for Pete. He is not in the truck. Before I can react Amber has a pair of handcuffs on my right wrist and it locked to the handholds in the back of the truck. "What are you doing?" I finally ask. Before I can say another word she has that ball-gag in my mouth. She grabs my other wrist and it is locked to the other handhold on the other side of the truck. I struggle I feel the leather blindfold placed over my eyes. I feel Amber take my shoes off. She throws them in the front seat. I feel her secure my ankles to the tie-down in the floor. I moan and make some muffing noises through the gag. I feel her hands stroke over my feet. I feel the softness of her hands and the feel of the nylon that covers them. I feel Amber move around in the truck. She blows the horn.

I hear the door of the truck open a few minutes later and hear Pete's voice. "Very good job princess." I hear Amber make a purring sound. I then hear the clicking of handcuffs and padlocks. Amber is being tied down now. I don't feel her in front of me but I assume she is hogtied in front of me. I am facing forward, so I imagine she is between the front seat and me. I hear the truck start up and start to move. I struggle to keep my balance. Not knowing what way you are about to turn or speed up or slow down you don't have the time to react to the motion. I hear Amber making noises into her gag. I can tell now she is face down in front of me. I try to think about how long it takes to get places. The motion and time to get places, what it feels like and the turns needed to get there. I feel the truck making turns that I am not use to. I don't know if they are taking me back to my house or to Pete and Amber's. I suddenly am lost. Now there is a little fear that builds up along with the excitement I have being tied. I find that I am soaked now. My mind is racing. Where are they taking me? How long am I going to be like this? Can cars passing us see me, its daylight yet? I am getting so excited my toes start to curl. I lose track of time, I don't know if we have been driving for ten minutes or over an hour now. I feel the burning sensation running throughout my whole body now. I can hear Amber starting to make muffing noises in her gag. I find that I am making them too. I feel the truck slow down and come to at stop. I hear Pete turn the tuck off and open the door. "Don't go anywhere while I am gone ladies." He says in an evil tone. He knows there is no way for either of us to go anywhere. He is gone for several minutes. I hear Amber struggling in front of me. I feel her hand make contact with me, and I can feel her foot also make contact when she touches me. I was right! I think to myself she is very tightly hogtied. She rubs her hand on my leg. I feel her foot and toes wiggle against my let too. I feel myself getting hot at her touch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.