A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake in the morning wondering what I am wearing. I remember the events from last night. I moan into my pillow. I find my hand sliding down my stomach towards my crotch. I slide it past just once. I am still damp there. I smell of sex and sweat. I want so badly to call Amber to see what happened to her. I drag myself to the shower. I pull off the leotard and tights. The cat walks past the door brushing against doorframe. I take a quick shower but still make sure all the unwanted hair is off my body. I come out of the bathroom and once again I find clothes on the bed. It's a blue scoop neck dress with brown pantyhose. There is a pair of blue stiletto pumps on the floor. I rush in my towel to the kitchen. I open the outside door and look around. I check the driveway. I look over the neighbor's house. The lights are all off over there. So they didn't see anything. I hear a car door. I wait for a minute hiding behind the bushes. I watch the car go past. It's the neighbor from across the street. I walk back into the house and the cat is standing by the door. "What!" I say and before she can walk off I go back into the bedroom. I walk into my closet. I look around and decide to pick out something else to wear. I look my clothes over. I pick out a gold silk blouse, black slacks and black pantyhose. I look at my shoes and decided on a pair of flats that show toe cleavage. I put the clothes on and look at what was lying on my bed. I look at myself in the mirror. I finish putting my face on. I pour myself a cup of coffee for the road. As I am walking out the door I bump into the doorframe and spill coffee on my blouse. "DAMN IT!" I walk back to the bedroom and take off what I had picked out. I put the dress on. I pick up the pantyhose and I am laughing at myself. I pull the pantyhose in place and fix the seam at the toe. I slip the dress over my head and zip myself in. I slip on the shoes. I look in the mirror and see that I am a knock out.

I pull into the lot of Nick's complex. I notice that the trucks that were there are gone. The lot is almost empty. Nick is standing on the curb. "Good morning Ma'am." He says sliding into his seat. I look down and I can see some marks on my wrists from the night's activities. I panic. He sees them. He knows what they are. Why doesn't he ask? If he knows why doesn't he just ask me if I am getting tied up by my friends and allowing me into their sex game. I adjust my bracelet and watch to cover them. "Did you sleep good last night? He asks. "Yes I did when I was finally allowed to go to bed. I was up until nearly mid-night when my friends came over and stayed till that time of the night." "Where you talking all night?" "More or less, something like that. We were playing a game." I see his eyes light up. "Well Ma'am I hope you won." It was like he was toying with me. Did he know something about last night? All his questions were so close to what happened. My stomach starts to burn, and I feel myself getting wet. We drive the rest of the way to work not saying much. I pull into a parking place. Nick is at my door and helps me get my shoes back on. He puts his arm out to escort me to the door. I walk in his arm. As we walk in people start to look our way. I walk in the heels with pride. I hear them clicking at every step on the marble floor. We make it to the elevator and he pushes the button. He rides up standing behind me. As we get to his floor he give me a small kiss on the neck. He turns. "Lunch!" and the doors close.

I walk into my office on cloud nine. I stop just short of the door way and turn and look. No Teddy. I see Shelly sitting at her desk. She has on black tank top with a sheer shirt over it. She stands up and I see it. The pants. They look like a flaming explosion at a flower shop; the flowers on her pants are doing everything to look like flowers and not just big splotches of color. They are definitely two sizes too small. She has the lethal missile shoes on again. She gets up and tries to walk to the file cabinet. She shuffles as she goes. She bends over to open the second from the bottom drawer. I rush to my office before the blow out. I hear her take a breath when she stands back up. I think to myself that if you have to hold your breath to bend over in your pants. Maybe you shouldn't wear them. She spots me. "Morning Ms. Kimberly." She sings out. "Morning." I say walking past her. I sit down at my desk and then on my computer. I log on and see that I have email. I open the email window. There is an email from Pete. WE THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL NIGHT. THAT WAS JUST A WARM UP FOR WHAT IS TO COME. NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN IT COULD COST YOU FOR FREEDOME FOR A WEEKEND. I page down and see there is a photo attached to the email. I click on it to open it. I jump back and get so wet. It's of me on my stomach tied in the leotard and tights. I find myself getting soaked. I see my feet pointing toward the sky. I feel my hand slip down between my legs. Shelly suddenly walks in and almost catches me.

Shelly sits in the chair that is across my desk. She starts to cry. "Teddy left me." She says without me even asking. "What happened?" I asked wondering why I did. "He said that I was just not right for him and that I should quit my job because I work for a bitch of a boss. I told him that I loved my job and the person I worked for. I felt she was a good friend and I wouldn't quit for him or anyone else." So he kicked me off his motorcycle on the corner about ten miles from my house. I had to take a cab home. I waned to call you but I didn't know your number." Oh hell no, she is not going to have my phone number. I have too much going on in my life to have her calling me in the middle of something. "I am sorry Shelly, but trust me you are better off without him anyway. He was a slug." Just then there was a knock at our door. It was Andy. Andy is the guy that brings the office mail to everyone. Now most of the mailing inter-office is all done by email. But we still get outside mail and have an old fashion mailroom. Andy is about thirty years old. He comes in slowly. "I hope I am not interrupting anything." He smiles at Shelly and doesn't even look my way. He places the mail on my desk. "I left your mail on your desk Shelly." He leaves. "There Shelly, there is a non-slug man. He has a good job." "Oh come on, Andy. Be like dating your brother." She looks out the door. She watches him enter the elevator. "Come on I need a challenge. I need something wild. He is someone you would date. You are not wild. You don't even dress wild." Oh if she only knew what I was doing when I am not here. She would change her tone. "Well you think about it." Shelly leaves my office sending one of her shoes off like a shot. I see the flowers on her pants begging for relief.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.