A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

We leave the parking garage. I look down and I am ten miles an hour over the speed limit. "If I didn't know it I would think you are trying to get me home so you can dump me off." Nick says. I glance over at him. "Sorry, I just need to go to the bathroom." I needed an excuse. "Okay Ma'am I was worried that I did something wrong." He glances down at my legs. I look too. My slacks are hiding the leather cuff. I had taken my shoes off. "Would you like a foot rub tonight Ma'am. I don't have any plans I could swing by your place and give you another foot rub." My heart races remembering the one I got the other night but I knew that cuff was on my ankle. There was no way he could come over and do that. He would discover it and what if Amber and Pete are there when I get home. How would I explain Amber tied in my house and Pete jumping me, or what ever he has planned? "I will have to take a rain check on that one." He sighs. "Yes Ma'am. I pull into his apartment complex. He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. "I shall be waiting till morning for you to return." He said it with such richness it made me wet. I suddenly think about the kidnapping I was planning. I would jump him right after he gets out of the car. As he walks back to his apartment unknowing of my plan to take him to the edge. But what would I do with him after that? Take him back to my place? Maybe find a hotel room for the weekend? Torture him till he screams to be relieved of his sexual tension. He will be mine!

I pull into my garage and look around as I exit the car. Is Pete going to jump me in the garage? I am ready so I don't scream too loudly. I unlock my door and walk in. I am again ready for Pete. The cat is the only one that jumps out at me. "What!" I yell at her. "Would you please answer what the hell you want from me!" I look around. I move to the living room and expect to see Amber on the sofa. She is not there. I move slowly to my bedroom. I notice the cat lurking up behind me acting as back up. I turn on the light to my bedroom and nothing. Amber is not tied on my bed either. Okay no note, no Amber tied. What is going on here? I think to myself. The phone starts to ring. My heart starts to race. "Hello?" I answer in a soft tone. "Hello to you too sweetie." "OH hi mom, what's up? "Oh hi mom, what's up? Is what I get from you? This to the woman that carried you for nine long months through the summer that it was over ninety degrees every day and was in labor for twenty hours to giving you life? The person that that cooked and cleaned and made sure you ate well until the day you married mister wonderful and the woman that was there when you caught him in bed with another woman?" OKAY mom stop! Sorry!" "You want to come for dinner on Sunday?" "Same time, same place?" I ask her. "No this time I think we will do to the Pope's place and eat in the formal dining room there. If that is okay with you, my princess? "Sounds good to me Mom. See you there." She disconnects. I shake my head.

I wait as patient as I can for a call or for Pete and Amber to come in. It's eleven o'clock now and no call yet. What if they forgot? What if they never show? How am I going to get these pantyhose off? How am I going to shower in the morning? What am I going to do? I rush to the bedroom remembering the key that was taped to the note the other night. I have a key. I think to myself. I grab the handle of the draw and look in. I start to throw out the pantyhose looking. "It's not in there! Where the hell is it?" I rush to the nightstand. I look in and see the shinny metal key. I grab it, my hands are shaking ask I pull my pant leg up and find the lock. I go to put the key in. It doesn't fit! Oh my God it doesn't fit!" I throw the key across the room. I start to panic. What am I going to do? I start to cry. I lay on the bed. I flail around like a fish out of water. I finally gather myself and relax. "Okay I can slip it off over my foot." I start to pull on it. "Damn it." I have fastened it on too securely. I shake my leg wildly thinking that I will fall off suddenly. I let out a scream of frustration! I stand up and take my pants off. Now I am standing there with a white camisole and black pantyhose on. I pace back and forth. I can hear that damn little padlock taunting me. Saying, you can't do a think about me lady I have you now and you are my prisoner until I decide to let go or the owner of me returns to release you. To bad so sorry little lady you are trapped. I lie down in my bed. I am so frustrated. I am not angry that I let myself get into this. But I am just mad because I cannot do anything about it. I am trapped and there is no relief or release. I want to have an orgasm. I look at the clock. It's twelve thirty now. I have to get some sleep. I will work more on this problem in the morning. I know I can figure out something to clean up and be ready. I just wont shave my leg there, and I guess I can wear these pantyhose again. I didn't mess them up too badly throughout the day. I drift off to sleep.

I wake to my alarm. I brush my right foot against my left ankle. I forget that I had the leather ankle cuff on and suddenly it hits me that it was there. I jump up and throw the covers back. I look down at my ankle. The cuff is gone! I look around. It is on the nightstand with a red rose tucked in it. I look around the room and then look around for a note. There is no note and no one in the room. I smile and wonder what time Pete and Amber came there. I wonder if Amber was left tied up in the truck while Pete came in and undid the lock. I suddenly become a little pissed. Why didn't they wake me and do something with me? Did Pete see me in my pantyhose only? I blush for a minute. I want to call Pete and Amber and yell at them for now involving me in some fun. My thoughts go to Amber in the back of the SUV tied while Pete sneaks in to the house. I imagine her struggling at her handcuff while she is hogtied, waiting for Pete to return. I feel the floodgate open up. I slowly slide out of bed and peel off the pantyhose. I never in my life slept in pantyhose. It was a nice feeling. I would slip and slide around in the bed. It made it easier to roll over at night. I rush to the shower. I stop to think, what day is it? Tuesday. It's Tuesday. I think about all the meetings I have today. I have one with the general manager. I have another with Nick and his crew regarding shipping problems. I have one last one with someone else. I have no idea who, but I remember Shelly telling me about it.

I find today's clothes. I decide on a light blue tank top and a navy blue suit set. The skirt is a standard pencil skirt that touches just above my knees. I find the blue pantyhose. I look at my ankle and I can slightly see where the leather cuff bit into me yesterday. I find the blue stiletto pumps and slip my foot in slowly. I listen to the pantyhose rustle as I slip my foot in. I sit on the edge of my bed and close my eyes and slowly take them back off and place my ankles close together. I imagine my ankles being tied with ropes. I pop out of the fantasy! The rope I bought. Where is it? I look around. I open the bottom draw to the nightstand and I see the rope in the bottom of the draw. It's been take out of the package. I pick up a piece and notice that it has been cut into a small piece. I start pulling out the others. They are all different lengths. There are some that are pairs and both the same size. There are several that are longer. And one that is really long. I smile and think of Pete making them up for me. I look at the piece I have in my hands. It's fairly long. I sit on the edge of the bed and place my feet close together again. I take the rope and figure out where the halfway point is and place it across my ankles. I start to wrap it around my ankles and then with the last little bit I run it between my ankles, one piece going around the front and the other around the back. I take it cinch it tight. I pull it tighter. I tie it off and lift my dark blue nylon coved legs up and inspect my work. I suddenly hear a noise in the kitchen. My heart starts to really pound. What if it's Pete? What if he comes in here and finds me like this and rolls me over and finishes the job? I will be late for work. I feel that dam open in my crotch. I am breathing hard. I listen hard to hear more noises, but hear nothing. I look back and wiggle my ties and decide I better take it off and head to work.

I pull in and like clock work I see Nick standing outside waiting for me. I start to think about winter. I hope his car is finished by then. I don't want him catching a cold standing outside waiting for me. He slides into the car. I see him look down at my legs. I too look. OH MY GOD! I can see a rope mark that was left behind. My heart races and is about to jump out of my chest. He doesn't say a word. Maybe from that angle he can't see it. Maybe he has no idea what it is. Maybe he thinks it's from my shoes. I can pull my left leg under me but my right one has to push the gas peddle. We talk about work on the way in. Nick tells me how his whole week is packed with meetings. I tell him how mine is too. I start to laugh. He looks at me. "It was a total blow out!" I say between laughing fits. Now nick is laughing. Soon there are tears flowing from our eyes. Mine turn to tears for Shelly. I remember what she told me in the restroom in the restaurant. "What's wrong?" Nick asks me. "Just thinking about Shelly and her boyfriend problems. She said she only attracts losers. I told her that I would take her shopping this Saturday and get her some clothes that fit." Nick looks down at my feet. "If anyone can help her it would be you Ma'am, you do have great clothes." I stop and think. When Nick first met me I dressed like a sixty-year-old woman. I didn't wear clothes like I am now. I wore frumpy clothes and control top re-enforced toed pantyhose and granny shoes. "What is it that attracted you to me?" I ask him. Nick smiles. "It was your eyes. I love deep brown eyes like yours." My heart starts to race. He didn't answer that it was because I had reliable transportation. "You like my eyes?" I say to him, fighting back the tears. "Yes, I love your eyes. I wanted to take you out the minute I saw them. I wanted so badly to just talk to you and for you to like me. I was so afraid of talking to you. We use to talk in the elevator from time to time. We would exchange insults and teases. It drove me nuts. All I wanted was one date." My heart is racing and my pantyhose are dripping wet. I look over at him and smile. "Funny I always thought the same thing about you." He smiles at me. "What was it about me that first attracted you to me?" he asks. "Your butt." I say blushing, and glad to see the entrance to the parking garage. I pull in and find a place to park.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.