A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I am awakened to the alarm. It was a restless night of sleeping. I feel like a truck ran over me. I look over and the cat is sitting on the bed next to my head. "What?" I ask. She just looks at me with a smirk. That cat smirk like the know something. She jumps off the bed when I start to move. I make my way to the shower. The hot water feels so good on my body. I shampoo and shave. I take extra care shaving today remembering the note. I want my body to be clean. I walk out of the bathroom in my towel and I jump back. On the bed is a business suit. Its in black with a white camisole, there are a pair of black pantyhose lying on top of it. There is a pair of pumps with at least a four-inch heel on the floor. The thing that really set me to a major flow was the little black think lying next to all of it. It was a one of the leather cuffs and a padlock. There is a note under it. I pick up the note. THIS IS YOUR OUTFIT FOR THE DAY. PUT THE CUFF ON AND LOCK IT IN PLACE ON YOUR LEFT ANKLE. WEAR IT WITH PRIDE. ONLY YOU AND I WILL KNOW WHAT IS AROUND YOUR ANKLE. My heart is racing. I pick up the pantyhose and slid them slowly up my legs. I feel the soft material on my legs. I slide the slacks on. They are extra long, I am happy for that. That will prevent people from accidentally seeing the cuff on my ankle. I finish with the camisole and jacket. I check myself in the mirror. I look great. I sit back down on the bed and pick up the leather cuff. I place it around my ankle and tighten it down. Not to tight and not too lose. I pick up the padlock and place it through the hold on the hasp of the buckle. I feel a burning rush in my stomach. I hear the click of the lock and I am instantly wet. It is there now until when ever. I don't know when it will be removed. My heart is beating in my chest I think its bruising itself against my ribs. As I walk I can feel it bit down a little. The heels make it so my tendon on the back of my ankle flexes more and reminds me of the cuff. I listen to see if I can hear the padlock make noise. I don't hear anything as I walk. "Phew!" I am relieved that it doesn't make noise.

I back out of the driveway and find that the four-inch heels make it nearly impossible to drive so I slip them off. I wiggle my toes, which makes the tendon on the back of my ankle flex again. I feel the cuff bite. Wow what a sensation I get every time it does that. I start to wonder what is in store for me today. Is something going to happen later to me? I just about miss Nick's road I am so deep in thought. I pull in. There he stands. I look at him and suddenly imagine him with his hands tied behind his back standing there. A flow hits me and I am soaked. I think about the rope on the nightstand. HEY! Where was the rope when I came out of the bedroom I don't remember seeing it. Was it still there? Did Pete or Amber take it when the put my clothes out? Who said it was Pete or Amber that put my clothes out? I am on the edge of hyperventilating when Nick gets into the car. "Morning Ma'am." He says as he gets into the car. I nod. "Are you okay?" he asks, "You look like you just saw a ghost or lost something." My heart starts to beat harder. "No, I am ok. I was just laughing at something I heard on the radio." Nick told me about his weekend. He told me how he had gone fishing with friends. He asked me about my weekend. My heart stopped for a minute. I needed something. My mind when to what happened Friday night after our date. How I was bound and gagged in bed with Amber until Saturday morning and how the event ended that day. With the little pantyhose devil as I like to call it. "I was tied up Friday night with a friend." I joked. "Oh really?" he says with an evil grin. I laugh. Did you have a good time? I blush. Yes I did. Suddenly I remember that before I was bound and gagged that night I was out on a date with him. Maybe he thinks I mean him and not what I am thinking about. He asks me what I did on Saturday. I tell him I when to the mall and tried to do some shopping. I suddenly remember running into Shelly there. "I saw Shelly there. She had a boatload of bags with her. Said she found lots of good deals at TWO TO TENS." I see Nick shiver. "Oh lord, what is she going to have on today?" we both laugh. I notice Nick looking down at my feet. I wiggle my toes. I look down and notice that my pant leg has caught on the cuff and is bagged up around it. I pull my leg back and hear the padlock make a clanking noise against the steel of the hasp on the buckle. I hop that Nick didn't see or hear anything. I look over and he gives me a little smile. I blush and feel the panic rush in my stomach. Oh my God did he see it? Does he know what is there? What if he knows what is under there, I would be so embarrassed.

We pull into the lot and find a parking place. I quickly get my shoes back one before Nick can clear the back of the car. I don't want him reaching in to help me put my shoes on and pick up my ankle and feel the leather cuff around my ankle. I don't think he would believe it was an ankle bracelet, specially seeing it has a padlock on it. As I walk I can feel it tug at my tendon on the back of my leg. I limp just a little as I walk. "You okay?" Nick asks me. "Yeah, new pair shoes, bit stiff and tight on my left foot. "I can help with that if you want." Nick says stopping in front of me and starting to kneel down. "NO!" I shout and it echoes through the parking garage. "No, I am ok. It's getting looser as I walk." He gives me a wink. "Okay, but if you need help let me know I know how to make things right." The elevator is full. There is hardly enough room. I feel Nick up close to me. His manhood is brushing up against me. I can feel how hard he is through my suit. I reach back and touch him brushing my hand across it softly. He moans softly in my ear. I giggle. His floor comes up and I move over so he can exit the elevator. "See you at lunch. I nod and give him a wicked smile and look down at his crotch. He looks down, blushes and turns. I hear a female on the other side of the elevator giggle. I blush too. She rides up to the next floor and gets exits. She turns as she gets into the hallway. "You too make a great couple. You should marry him. He is quite the catch. First I am shocked at what she says and then it turns to anger. "Who the hell is she to say that about him?" I say out loud. A voice from the back of the elevator comes blurting out. "That was his sister." I blush.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.