A Binding Relationship
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to the phone ringing. I roll around on the bed and answer it. "Did you forget where you are suppose to be?" I hear. It's my mother. "MOM! I will be there in a few minutes. I over slept." I look at the clock. It was only twelve thirty. I still have time to make it there at one. I race through the shower. I look at my wrists and ankles. No more marks. I sigh. Part of me is happy they are gone but part of me feels depressed that they are gone. The reminder of what happened to me. I wash my hair and once again shave the unwanted hair from my body. I grab a pair of knee high nylons and jeans. I get the sweatshirt that I had on last night and throw it over my head. I grab my sneakers and hit the door. I swear when you are in a hurry that your garage door opener knows it and slows down. I look at the clock and see that I have more then enough time to get there. I back out of the driveway and head to moms and dads. I pull into the driveway next to Bobby's mini van. I always loved his mini van. It is one of those that have the smoked windows. The seats fold up so you can use it like a truck if you need to. Great for carrying things you want to take for a ride. My heart suddenly skips a beat. Like a man kidnapped flashes in my mind. I look into the back. I see all the room that there is in there. I find myself getting wet. My mother looks out at me and yells from the door. You have one minute to get in here or you are locked out for the night. She used to yell that at us kids every night at dinnertime. We never challenged her to see if she would really do it. I run to the door as she starts to close it like a big prison door that is about to slam closed. I make is just in the nick of time. I rush over and am the first one at the table. My father looks at me with a big smile. "You always were my favorite." He and I laugh. I never know if he is telling me that or if he tells all his kids that.

I sit next to Bobby at lunch. We are talking about many different things as we go. I start to think about kidnapping Nick. I suddenly can't get that off my mind. I want someone else to feel the surge of excitement that I feel when Pete ties me. I start to wonder if that is possible. How would a man, say Nick would feel if I grabbed him and tied his hands, blindfolded him and gagged him? Would his body react the same way mine did? Would he just thing it was silly and want me to untie him. The more I think about it the more excited I get. I am so deep in thought that I don't notice that my mother has brought out dessert. I eat it without knowing. I can't get my mind off the new thoughts in my mind. I wonder and find myself getting wetter and wetter as I think about it. My try to calm myself down, my stomach is on fire. I look over at Bobby and think about his van in the driveway. What a perfect vehicle to do the kidnapping in. I could tell Nick that my car is getting fixed and then pounce. Suddenly I think about all the "ifs" that could happen. I weigh the pros and cons about the deal. What if he fights me, he is bigger and stronger then I am. But then again he is getting very submissive to me. Thinking about how he has been on his knees before me several times. What if he thinks if silly and that I am stupid? I could never be able to face him at work again. I don't notice people getting up from the table. My mom comes over and feels my forehead. "You okay?" "Yes mom. I am just thinking about a friend." I say to her trying to hide the fact that I am blushing. "Your friend in trouble?" "No, not yet." I say to her. I blush thinking that his trouble will be, being at my mercy. We all kick bank with dad in the family room to watch some football. I look out the window and see Bobby's van. "Bobby, you think that I could borrow your van for a weekend in a few weeks?" "Sure, not a problem. Just let me know when." He says not even questioning me why I need it. I set my plan in motion. I now need to work out the other details of my plan. I have the vehicle, I have the ropes that Pete and Amber supplied me with, or maybe I should buy my own. I think about calling Amber to ask he some questions.

We all start to break up from my parents. Bobby and I go out to his van and she shows me how the seats fold up to make as much room as you need to carry what ever it is you are hauling. "You could even kidnap someone and no one would see them." He says with a laugh. I laugh and try to hold back the blood flow that causes you to blush. Bobby didn't notice but Cindy his wife did. She gives me a little wink. "That would be interesting now wouldn't it?" Okay my sister in law is a bit of a pervert too. I start to wonder what kind of fantasy she has running through her mind. I see her blush too. Suddenly I wonder what they have been up to. Bobby closes the back door to the van. "Want to take it for a drive to see if you can handle it?" he asks. "No I think I can handle it. Remember I use to have a bigger car then I have now, years ago." We laugh.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.