A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I turn onto my road and open the garage door. I keep thinking about Pete and Amber at the park. I see Amber struggling and wish I bound and gagged in the back of that truck with her. The cat is standing there at the door. "What!" I say. She does he usual and I do mine. We have some relationship. I put my purse on the counter and throw my keys in the bowl that I keep them in. I take my shoes off and stretch my toes out. I look down at them trapped behind the nylon material. I think about how badly I want to get them off; they are starting to bag at the ankles. I look down and notice that my ankles look like elephants legs; my pantyhose are bagged so badly at my ankles. I sit on one of the kitchen chairs and pull them up. Even though I am about to take them off I hate to see that. All I want is a shower and to go to bed. I walk down the hallway to my bedroom again thinking about seeing Amber tied up and struggling, while Nick sat there in the car rubbing my feet and not even seeing them beside us. I am so happy that the master bedroom has the bathroom attached to it. I don't have that far to fall after my shower. I turn on the light to my bedroom and let out a scream covering my mouth to muffle it. I see Amber hogtied on my bed. She is still dressed in the white camisole, mini skirt and tights, but the jacket is off. I look around for Pete. She is gagged with the locking gag again. "Is Pete here?" I ask her. She shakes her head no. "Is he coming back?" I ask her. She shrugs he shoulders the best she can. I run to the draw that has the handcuff key in it. I open it and don't see it. I push the pantyhose aside. I feel fear, fear that I lost the key, and that I cannot help Amber out. I look in the new black bag that has all the toys that Pete and Amber sent to me. I can't find the key. My fear turns to panic. I rush back out to Amber on the bed. She is struggling on the bed. Her feet are whipping around wildly. "Amber did Pete take my key?" I ask her. She nods. I a note on the nightstand I missed the first time I came in. I see a key taped to it. But it's not the handcuff key. I start to read the note. TAKE THE GAG OFF MY PRINCESS, BUT I DO NOT WANT YOU TWO TO TALK TO EACH OTHER. IF YOU DO I WILL GAG BOTH OF YOU. YOU ARE TO TAKE THE HANDCUFFS THAT ARE PROVIDED FOR YOU AND LOCK YOURSELF DOWN FOR THE NIGHT. IF YOU ARE BOTH GOOD I WILL RELEASE YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD I WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND TIED AND GAGGED.

My heart is racing. I forget about how badly I want to take my clothes off and how badly the pantyhose are bagging at my ankles again I pull the handcuffs out of the black bag. I walk back into the bedroom. I look at my ankles, the pantyhose have fallen down again I pull them up and adjust them, I smooth them over. As I slip the handcuffs on my ankles first I pull on the pantyhose at my ankles and make sure that as I put them on that they stay tight on my feet. I hear the clicking noise of the handcuffs while I tighten them down. I put them on kind of tight. I lie down on my bed close to Amber and click a pair of handcuffs to the chain between the handcuffs on my ankles. Amber starts to make noises like she is trying to tell me something. I look over at her. Her eyes are wide as I am attaching the handcuffs. I then lie on my stomach close to Amber and put the handcuffs on my wrists. She is making wild noises now as the last handcuff is locked around my wrist. I then pull my cuffed ankles up close to my to my wrists. I reach around until I finally locate the pair of handcuffs that are locked on between my ankles. I lock my wrists to my ankles and look over at Amber. She lets out a whimpering sigh. "Oh shit!" I forgot all about her gag. She looks at me and starts to struggle and make angry noises. "Oh Amber I am so sorry." I say hoping she will forgive me. Out of nowhere comes a bright red ball past my face. Before I can protest or even react, it is forced into my mouth. "I told you NOT to talk to each other. You can't seem to learn your manors." I hear the padlock snap down locking it in place. I feel a burning in my stomach and a rush of fluid again the moment I heard that secure noise of the lock. It says it is so permanent and so matter of fact that is refuses to give up its duty. I swear that it echoed for ten minutes after he locked it in place. I start to struggle and make protesting noises. Pete just laughs and works on moving us on the bed so he can get us under the covers. We are both lying on our sides facing each other. Suddenly the lights are out. Amber and I lay still for a few minutes listening to what Pete is doing. We hear the door close. Soon as the door closes I feel Amber struggling to get close to me. I feel her nylon-covered legs make contact with my legs. Our nylon covered legs make the noise that you get when pantyhose are rubbing together. They slip and slide easily against each other. Her legs are warm and soft. I feel her pinch her legs around one of mine. I feel her struggle to get closer. She is in close now I can feel her crotch touching my leg. She is soaked. She tries to move her hips back and forth on my leg. I moan into the gag. I hear he moan too. Suddenly the lights pop back on. The covers are thrown off us. I am forced onto my stomach so quickly I don't remember it happening. "If you two don't go to sleep I will have to take you in separate rooms!" he slaps the bottom of my foot. It stings all the way up my leg. I let out and uncontrolled whimper. A hot flash hits me between the legs. I feel the rush of fluid escape me Part of me wants more the other part is waiting for the stinging to stop. I start to struggle and Pete slaps the bottom of my foot again. I hear Amber moan. "What you think that looks like fun too?" he snaps at her. He walks around the bed and with one swift movement he has Amber on her stomach and takes two slaps on the bottom of her feet. He walks past me towards the door and takes one more very hard slap on the bottom of my foot. I scream out into the gag. He walks out. For several minutes I still feel the sting on the bottom of my foot. I lie there wondering if I will be able to fall asleep this way. Amber struggles close to me she leans towards me with her feet. She can just touch my foot. She rubs my feet with hers trying to sooth them. I moan uncontrollably again. The feeling of her foot on mine is overwhelming.

I suddenly pop awake. I try to move and I cant. I know it doesn't sound possible but I have forgotten that I am tied in a very tight hogtie but I did. I try to open my eyes but I cant, I have been blindfolded with a very heavy black leather blindfold. I try to look for a crack of light or a peek out to I can see if there is anyone else in the room with me. I roll my head around wildly, but it is useless. The leather is too thick and covers all the cracks around my eyes. I can hear what I presume is Amber next to me. The gag has been removed from my mouth. I lick my lips and my mouth is so dry. "Amber?" I whisper. I no more then have the words out and I feel the sting on the bottom of my foot. "Do not speak!" Pete yells at me. I feel my feet being released from my wrists. I move my legs down and stretch. I feel my feet being released. I wiggle my toes to get some blood back into them. I feel Pete help me sit up. He unlocks the handcuffs from my hands. "You have ten minutes to shower. Your clothes will be placed on the bed. Put them on and kneel on the floor when you are finished." He whispers in my ear. I jump up and do as I am told. I shower and quickly shave my unwanted hairs. I am careful not to nick myself. I suddenly think about Nick. I wonder what he would think if he saw me like this. I towel off, pull on the pair of bronze thong panties and look at the clock. I have two minutes to spare. I step out of the room and Amber is gone from my bed. I see a chair from the kitchen has been place in the room. There is a black mini-dress lying on the bed. There is a pair of black tights with it. I take the tights and quickly pull them in place making all the proper adjustments to assure they look perfect on my legs. I pull the mini-dress over my head and make sure its perfectly in place on my hips and breasts. I sit in the chair that is facing the wall away from the door. On the chair was the black blindfold. I put it on and wait. I sit there for a bit waiting when suddenly I feel Pete's hot breath on my neck. "Hands behind your back missy." I hear. Slowly I bring my hands behind my back. I feel the soft nylon rope wrap around my wrists. I feel it being pulled tight. I feel my ankles being placed next to each other. I feel the rope wrapping around my ankles. That soft evil rope that looks so innocent yet so wicked. My ankles are pulled tightly together and I feel the rope cinched down. I feel secure but not like I am in and danger. Pete and Amber have never made me feel that I am in any danger. I guess that is why I allow them to do what ever they want to me. I feel Pete's hand pull up my skirt and place something between my legs inside my pantyhose. I feel myself shiver and then a hot flash of fluid again. I feel it being pushed up into my crotch. I sense Pete hovering over me. "Do not attempt to free yourself until you hear your phone ring. I left you a little present down here." He pats the spot where he placed the unknown object. "I think you will like it." I think Pete is about to leave and I feel my panties from last night being pressed against my lips. I don't fight it. I open my mouth and accept them. He takes three pieces of duct tape and secures them on my face... "I think you need to be gagged this time." He says as he leaves. I hear him close the door to my bedroom, it echo loudly in the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.