A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I drive down the road and start to think about Pete and Amber. What if they call tonight for me to come over or to meet them? I don't want to stand Nick up. But then again I don't want to miss out on being Ambers toy again. I can't wait to see what is in store for me next. I pull into the driveway and open the garage door. I walk in the door and see a note on the table. It is in Pete's handwriting. "Oh shit!" I think to myself. I read the note. You have a good time tonight. Enjoy your free time while you have it. My heart starts to race. I put the note down and take a quick shower. I towel off and return to the bedroom. I pick up the pantyhose. I can see a stain in the crotch of them from being wet at least one hundred times today. I ball the foot up on them. I think about pulling use pantyhose back on. I pull them up my leg. I wiggle my toes and adjust the seam at the toe. I finish the other foot and redress. I look at the clock. It's only six. My mind starts to race. I grab my purse and hit the door opener. I am out and on the road heading towards Nicks apartment complex. I turn the corner and drive slowly past the front of the building. No Nick in sight. I pull into the lot and try to hide my car. But there is no good place to hide. I start back out of the driveway when a black very hot sports car pulls in. I try to see if I can see the driver. But the side windows are smoked and I cannot make out who is in the car. I wait for the car to pass. The car pulls in and then leaves. I wait a few minutes and leave. I need to go to the restroom. I drive down the road to the first gas station and pull in. I rush past the clerk. He is all of nineteen. I watch his eyes follow me as I walk past. He looks up and down my legs. I stop in front of him and lift my right foot up and adjust the pantyhose at my ankle as a tease for him. I look up and his eyes are as big as saucers. I give him a wink. I swear he creamed his shorts right there that minute. As I walk out. I look over at him. "Was it good for you?" I ask him in an evil tone. He smiles and nods. I get back into my car and start laughing. Wow what a rush. What a feeling of power. I look up and he is standing at the door watching me drive off.

In a matter of a few minutes I am back in the lot of Nick's apartment complex. I see him standing at the curb again. As I pull up I exit the car. "You, yeah you. You drive!" He snaps to attention and opens the passenger side door and helps me in. He gets in to the driver's seat and adjusts it. "Where do you want me to go Ma'am?" he asks. "I want pizza." He turns the car and we head to Tony's. Tony's has been making the cities best pizzas for the last fifty years. The thing about this pizza is that either you like it or you don't. There is no in between. Nick finds a parking place and pulls in. I tell him to stop and pay his respects to me. Nick looks down at my feet. I tell him to get out and open my door and help me out. Now I know I don't have to ask him to do this stuff. He is already submissive. But the power trip I am on right now I feel it down in my soul. Nick quickly exits the car and rushes over and opens my door. He puts his hand out and helps me from the seat. "Adjust my skirt!" I feel his hand on the back of my skirt. He pulls it down and pats it to smooth out any wrinkles that may have formed. We walk in. The whole place goes quiet as we walk in. I blush for a minute and check myself to make sure that my juices haven't run down my leg or that Nicks hard-on wasn't showing. I would protect it by standing in front of it until he settled down. The talking soon started up again. We were ushered to a booth in the back. Nick helped me to sit. He slid in to the booth. I slipped off my shoe and before he could react I had my food up in his crotch. I could feel him get hard the minute my foot touched him. I heard him gasp for air. It was like I just kicked him there. I wiggle my toes and tease him. As I do this, our waitress comes over to the table. Nick tries his best to place the order. A couple of times it sounded like he was going through puberty again. I keep touching him. Soon as she is gone I look at Nick. "Touch it!" I demand. He reaches under the table and places his hand around my foot and starts to give it a foot rub. His hands were soft and warm. I feel him run his thumb up the sole of my foot. I moan softly. I cannot believe how good he is at giving a foot rub. Now here is a man that loves a woman's foot. I feel like I am dripping on the floor now. Nick says nothing but keeps up his work on my foot. The waitress brings our drinks over to the table. Nick stops only while she is standing near us. We didn't talk much through dinner. I slip my shoe back on and we leave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.