A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to my cat patting my face. I look at the clock. "Oh come on stupid I had five minutes before the alarm was set to go off" I pick the cat up and throw her off the bed. I pull myself up out of the bed. I shower and shave myself. There is nothing like a clean body to start my day. I pull out the new skirt and blouse I bought over the weekend. Oh this is not the mini-skirt, I bought one other suit set. It is a wool suit in black. I pull out a pair of the black pantyhose and ball one of the legs up and slowly pull them up my leg, smoothing them as I go. I pull my slip on and then find the new bra I bought. It is the type that hooks in the front. I pull it on and hook it, adjusting it. I am in awe how well it fits and how good it makes my breasts look. I slip on the gray silk blouse. I admire myself in the mirror. I pick out the best pair of shoes. I pick the black witch shoes. It tops off the outfit. I parade around the room. "Kneel!" I shout. The cat jumps to the floor and dives under the bed. Wow I have some command there. I think to myself.

I walk into the kitchen and there is a box on the table. On the top is a note. DO NOT OPEN UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO! My heart starts to race. Part of me wants to open it, but another tells me to obey the message. I start to think that as soon as I do open it, I would get caught and Pete and Amber would call the whole thing off and all the build up to this would be wasted. I would spend the rest of my life wondering what would have happened if I wouldn't have opened it. I am so shocked how Pete can sneak in to my house and place it in here, what would stop him from sneaking in and checking to see if I opened it? I cannot get over the rush of excitement that this causes. Walk out to my car looking around to see if I see Pete's truck lurking around the corner. As I leave I look down the streets to see if he is hiding down one of side roads. Just because I don't see him anywhere, does not mean he is not close by or hiding in the shadows. I am not that good at hiding myself. What makes me think I would know where to look if someone was hiding from me?

I drive over to pick up Nick. My thoughts go to him. Was I supposed to pick him up? I pull into the lot of his apartment; there he is standing on the curb where he has been every day since I started to pick him up. He is wearing a black suit with a crisp white shirt. I can see the starch in the collar. He has topped it off with a red tie. I pull up. He slides into the seat. "Morning Ms Kimberly." He says with a smile. He reaches over and touches my leg that is exposed. "Very nice Ma'am." He says blushing. I blush too, but quickly recover saying. "I don't recall telling you it was ok to touch my leg!" I snap at him. I see his eyes light up along with waking up the monster in his pants. " I am sorry Ma'am I will never happen again." Part of me wanted to laugh, but part of me was enjoying the power I suddenly had over Nick. I feel the dam open again and I think this time I am glad I am wearing a dark suit. We don't say another word to each other until we get to the parking garage of the office. "Is your car finished?" I finally ask. "No, they are having a hard time getting the parts for it. Do you mind picking me up the rest of the week?" I felt my heart racing. I wanted to ask him whose car he was driving Saturday. But then again I didn't want him to know I saw him. "That will be no problem, I enjoy having you with me in the car." I just like him looking at my feet and legs. Okay I am a bit of a pervert. I have been having fantasies of kidnapping a man and holding him hostage for my enjoyment. Having him look at my legs while I drive is nothing compared to that? He opens the door for me. I see him looking down at my feet. "You may look at the rest of me if you wish." I whisper to him. "Thank you Ma'am." He whispers back. Oh my God he is submissive. I know right then if I told him to kneel and lick my shoes, he wouldn't stop until I told him to. My plans for kidnapping a man may come to light now. Could I do it? I try to push the thought out of my mind. But it is hard to do when you have Nick standing before you waiting for the elevator. He lets me board first. There is only two other people that board with us and they ride all the way to my floor. So any plan to see if he would kneel for me is dashed. I watch Nick as he gets off the elevator. "See you at lunch time. Don't order out. I have lunch for both of us." The doors close as he says his last words.

I walk into my office. Once again Shelly looks like twenty pounds of potatoes in a five-pound bag. She is wearing a navy blue pencil skirt that is at least two sizes too small. She decided to top it off with a white tank top with a sheer silk top covering over it. She has on white pantyhose. I can see those are two sizes too small also. The nylon looks like it is doing everything to hold together and not have a total blow out. I can see she is uncomfortable. She sees me "Ms Kimberly, I have all the files done. I am working on progress reports. I am getting them ready for you to review. It was great seeing you in the mall Saturday. Maybe someday we can go shopping together. It was awesome seeing you in the same lingerie shop that I shop at. It is like we are sisters." I fight back puking when she puts it that way. If she were my sister I would have the guts to tell her, to find some clothes that are the right size. Like a size 12 that would fit her better. I put my hand up to my mouth as if I am about to throw up and move quickly into my office. Shelly follows me into my office. "Are you all right Ms Kimberly? You don't look so good." "No, I am okay, I think it was the sausage that I had at breakfast." "Well if you need to go home, just let me know. I can handle the office." Oh hell no! There was no way I was going to leave her here alone in the office. I open my top desk draw. I find an envelope with my name typed on it. Inside I find a handcuff key. My heart starts to race. How did Pete get in here to put that in my desk? "Shelly!" I yell. She runs into my office. "You going home?" she asks. "No, I have a question for you. Think hard about this before you answer. I want to know if you saw or let any strange men into my office this morning?" "No, not that I can say. I did leave for a few minutes to hit the head." She blushes. "I mean the little girls room." I didn't need to know that. She asked me if there was something missing. I didn't know how to answer that. I didn't dare show her what was left behind. "No, It just looked like a file was missing." I quickly picked one from inside the pile that was on my desk. "Here it is."

I felt the key several times in my pocket. I would take it out and look at it. But I would hide it incase someone came in I didn't want them to see it. My mind goes to Amber tied in the back of Pete's truck. I think about how many times I have used a key like this now to get her lose. I think about the last time. I wonder again what would have happened to me if I had failed the challenge. What would Pete have done to me and what would have happened after that. I can't believe how every time I think of this I soak a pair of panties, and of all the days I have to be wearing the new thong pair. There couldn't have been much catching it. I was again glad I had a dark suit on. I look up and Nick is standing at my door. "It's a nice day outside today. Would you like to have lunch in the courtyard?" I look up and smile and accidentally drop the key. It falls down and catches in my shoe. Oh shit! I think to myself. I can't reach down and pick it out. I will have to retrieve it later. I get up and lock my computer. Nick had the bag he carried in with him this morning. It was one of those plain brown lunch bags. I can smell corned beef. "I hope corned beef is ok." I smile at him and tell him what ever he has would be okay with me. We walk out into the courtyard; the air is warm and inviting. I feel the handcuff key moving around in my shoe. It is close to my toes now. I see Nick look down at my feet. I wonder what he would say if he would take my shoe off and find the key? We find seat where the sun was beaming down. I sat down and watched Nick look down at my feet. I looked down to make sure he couldn't see the key in my shoe. I could see that he was having problems in the area of the pants. "You like the black ones?" I ask him. I hear him take a deep breath at my question. "Yes I do Ma'am," he said looking at my legs. I feel that power in my soul again. Oh right now I would love to feel his hands on my legs feeling them flow slowly up my legs to find how wet panties are. "I have more like this at home." I added. Teasing him and watching him struggle to keep himself from grabbing his manhood and pulling it out in front of me and offering it to me as a prize for getting him excited. "I would like to be in your company again this Friday night if that is okay with you Ms Kimberly." I couldn't believe how he put that. He was being submissive to me. I answered him with the most dominant voice and response I could think of. "It would be my pleasure." We finished dinner without much more chatter. We didn't know what to say, I guess.

Before I knew it, Nick was at my door telling me it was time to go home. Once again when he said the word home it gave me a shiver. Take him home and then what. Oh I know make him kneel before me. Make him kiss my toes through the nylon that covers my feet. Nick and I talked a bit more on the way home. We kept it to work related issues. He was talking about how the truckers never get the product to the customers on time. I bitched about all the paper work that was involved in the late truckers. Then we both start to laugh and look at each other. "That is some assistant you have there." He says with an evil laugh. I saw her in the mall Saturday. I about choked when I saw her come out of the lingerie shop." My heart skipped a beat. Did he see me coming out? "Did she buy anything?" I asked. "Yes she had a bag with her when she walked out. My thoughts suddenly went to that other item I bought. Did he see me buying it and knows that I have it? I pulled into his lot and he kissed my hand. "I will see you in the morning Ma'am." He said. I smiled and nodded. He turned and waved as I backed out of the parking spot. I drove home wondering if he really saw me and just was not saying anything. I was hot and wet with the idea that he knows. But then a bit upset that he may have seen me and is not saying anything. And Hey! I saw him in a car. Whose car was that if his is in the shop?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.