A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

As I drove down the road, my cell phone started to ring again. What does my mother want? I didn't answer her or call her back; I bet she is in a panic. I look at the phone. It was Pete's number. My heart starts to race. Does he have Amber tied in the back of the truck again. Does she want me to come over and untie her? I quickly answer the phone. "Hello?" I hear Pete's voice on the other end. "Mac's Now!" He disconnects and my heart is racing. I look down at the speedometer. I didn't want to get a ticket driving there. I arrive and see the truck. I want to go over there and look to see if and how Amber is tied in the back. I walk in and Pete is standing by the door. He grabs me and pulls me into the corner by the coats. "You will go to the truck and get Amber. She needs your help. This is not going to be easy to get her out. She told me you had questions about her being tied. I think you also have an interest in being bound and gagged. So I have set up this challenge to you. You will go to the truck and save her or pay." My heart is about to jump out of my chest listening to him. "What must I do Sir?" I cant believe it I sound submissive again. "Amber is tied very tightly. Locked with several locks. In the truck you will see that there are extra handcuffs, for you if you do not save her in time. The keys to the lock are hidden somewhere in the truck. You must find them in fifteen minutes or pay the price. GO!" He says pushing me out the door. I get to the truck and the doors are locked. I panic. I start to return back to Pete, but think he must have hidden keys somewhere. I rush around the truck and locate the keys behind the passenger's side tire. I unlock the door and see Amber hogtied in the back. Pete has the seats down. She is gagged with a red ball gag. I go to take it off and notice it has a padlock on the back. "I can't take it off." I say to her. She struggles and makes noises that you make when you are gagged. She struggles. I suddenly find myself getting very wet. I realize how I am dressed. I don't want Pete tying me up in this. What am I saying? I don't know what I want. My thoughts are all scrambled. I want it and I don't want it. I rush around the truck looking in the glove box. No keys. I look everywhere when I suddenly figure where they could be. I roll Amber on her side and sure enough they are under her. I fumble with the keys. There are so many. I see the one for the handcuffs. I decide that I will make Amber suffer for a bit. I feel some power here. I try several of the keys and finally find the one that is pad locking her gag. I unlock it. I look out the window and can see Pete looking out the window at us. I know he cannot see us, but I can still feel him watching us. He looks at his watch. I look at mine. I have two minutes to go. I see Pete get up. Just as he opens the back door I get the last of the handcuffs off her ankles. She rubs her ankles and straightens out her pantyhose. "Drink time!" Amber yells.

I as drive home, I start to think about the night. I cant get the thought that if I hadn't gotten that last handcuff off Amber's ankle, what would be happening to me right this moment. How long would Amber and Pete keep me tied up? I find myself getting so wet. I pull into my garage. My legs are like rubber. The moment that Pete opened that door my life could have changed. What am I talking about? It already has. I keep thinking about kidnapping a man and I have two friends that want to get me involved in their bondage fun. I was glad it was the weekend. I didn't think I would get much sleep this night. I would need Sunday to recover. As soon as I got in to the house I pulled my clothes off and hopped into the shower. The water felt good. I towel off and go back into my bedroom. On my bed were a flower and a pair of handcuffs. I feel shock and fear for a moment. Who left it? Oh my god someone was in my house while I was in my shower. I see a note under them. I pick it up. It was in Pete's handwriting. Next time. It said in bold print. I felt myself smiling. I lay down in my bed and clicked the handcuffs. The noise made a very loud distinctive noise. Like it meant business to hold you in place. I closed my eyes and listened to the noise. It was more forceful when you had your eyes closed. I drifted off to sleep at around two o'clock or so. I woke up when my cat jumped up on the bed. I looked at the clock. It was a little after nine. I got up and made some coffee. I saw the handcuffs lying on the bed when I came back in. I picked them up and placed them on my wrist. Suddenly I remembered that I don't have the key. I stopped just before the iron of the cuffed locked. I set them down. Wow that was close. It would have been embarrassing to have to call Pete and have him come over with the key. Suddenly I feel a rush. What if I did that and he turned it the other way. Instead of taking the keys over he comes over and grabs me and locks me up? I feel that rush in my stomach again. What would he do next? Take me back to their place? Wow I would be kidnapped in a way. Again I feel that rush in my stomach.

I get myself dress and ready for a day of shopping. I select my best jeans and as sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers. I am ready to rock and roll. I hit the door and drive towards the mall. Now I am not big on shopping, but today I feel new and alive. I think its time for some more hot clothes to entice Nick. I slip into the first clothes store I see. I look over the stock. The clerk comes over and asks if there is anything special I am looking for. I smile and tell her that I need something that shows a bit more leg. She selects out several very short skirts. I find the dressing room. I try them on and decide on a wool mini skirt in an Irish plaid. It is heavy in reds and blacks. I give her the ones I didn't want. I move next to the section that has the pantyhose and tights. I select three pairs of tights. On shinny black pair, once black cotton pair and one cable knit pair. I suddenly have that feeling of power again. I am going to wear black tights and thrill the hell out of Nick. He will be putty in my hands. I pay for my items and turn around and I see Nick walk past the front of the store. He didn't see me. I peek out and look to see where he is. I start to follow him. Suddenly my mind races back to that kidnapping a man fantasy. I could sneak up behind him and put my finger in his back and try to change my voice. "Don't look back and you will not be hurt." I say out loud testing my idea. I can still hear it is my voice. I slip into another store just in time. He starts to make the turn at the end of the hall. My heart is racing now. I think about him tied in the back of my car like Amber was tied. I am driving him around looking for a place to take him. He would be my hostage for as long as I decide. Suddenly there is a clerk standing next to me "My I help you Ms." She says. I jump out of my fantasy and notice I have entered a very fancy and expensive lingerie shop. I stutter for a minute. "I need some new bras." I say to her she shows me several. I pick out two. I walk past the thong panties. I stop. "Yes honey you want to wake your man up. Get the red pair there." I looked at them. I often wondered what they felt like. "I don't know." I said. "Look at me I have them on. She was wearing a very small micro skirt and no pantyhose. I looked down at her. She looked perfect. "Imagine this skirt with panty lines." She said. Not a good thing. I placed the panties on the pile at the counter. She rang up my bill. I was set back for a minute. I never spent one hundred and fifty dollars in under garments in my life. "Pricey I know, but sis let me tell you it will be worth it in the end. I smile and grab my bag. I turn and right into Shelly. "Hey Ms Kimberly. I didn't know you shopped here too. I get all my stuff here." That is just what I need to know, where she buys her panties. Suddenly my thoughts go to the thongs. Oh lord, don't let me see her pick any out. She will be buying pairs that are two sizes no three sizes too small. I smile and say nothing. "See you Monday!" she sings out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.