Colleen: Brother Dan - Cover

Colleen: Brother Dan

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2008 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: She, smitten with older brother since puberty, puts into motion a plan to seduce him. Will the plan succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   .

[This is a work of fiction. It is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. As such, may or may not be completely realistic. All locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

Oh, God, he's taking it out again! I shifted to get a better look as my older brother Dan began peeling out of his speedo and releasing his big, fat cock. Damn, I sure wish it were my hands in stead of his sliding up and down that cock. But that would be incest and wrong, but I don't see why.

I was spying on my brother again. My voyeurism started when I was eight years old and I accidentally got a good look at my ten year old brother's "thing," as I called it then, when he crossed from his room to the bathroom on the other side of the hall to take a shower.

That sight pricked (pun intended) my interest in "things" and my infatuation with sex, pussies, and cocks grew from that point on, slowly, but it grew. Unusual for a girl, especially for one so young, but, hey, that's just the way it was with me.

By the time I went through puberty during my 6th and 7th grade school years, my interest had become almost obsessive. I did things like find every excuse to catch my brother naked or nearly so. I tried to get him to drag me along every time he went swimming. That sort of thing.

How can I get to see more of him, the naked him? And then the light bulb went off. Why couldn't I drill a hole in the wall between our bedrooms and install a door spy lens such as motels and apartments have in their doors? No sooner thought than done! Three days later, I was ready to become a real peeping Tom, er, maybe a peeping Colleen.

I made it a point to be around when I thought Dan might be undressing, going to bed, or showering. Dan would sometimes get so frustrated with my voyeuring him that he would yell at me, "Colleen, can't a guy have a little privacy once in a while?"

Boys being boys, with puberty a year or two after girls and Dan later than most boys, he did not begin going through that until the middle of his sophomore year in high school, well after I'd completed that fearsome trip. He revealed his hiding place for his stash of pornographic books and videos as I watched him through the spy hole.

I will never forget the night I watched him do that. Dan locked his room door first and then got out several mags from his hidden stash and laid them out on his desk. He rubbed his crotch through his jeans as he did this. He doffed his T shirt, exposing his broad, muscled chest. I felt my panties get wet.

He opened his belt and slowly dropped his jeans to the floor as I shed my panties. He was left with only his boxers and I was left with my sleeping teddy. Dan slipped his thumbs under the waist band of his boxers and lowered them slowly, his fully engorged cock popping free as he did so.

As he stepped out of his boxers, I slipped my teddy completely off. That left both of us completely naked. I returned my eye to the spy hole just in time to see him open to a centerfold and stroke his bare cock with slow, deliberate motions.

One of my hands went to my tits and the other to my pussy and both got very busy as I watched my brother. He moaned loud enough for me to hear through the wall so I knew I had to keep as quiet as possible.

Dan's stroking picked up speed. So did mine, in sync with his. God, I wanted to scream with my visual and physical pleasure. Dan's stroking became a blur of motion, his head bent back, his eyes no longer on the picture.

Suddenly, he grabbed a kleenex from the box and grunted as cum shot out of his one eyed monster. But he was shaking so hard, he missed the tissue. String after string of the ropey looking stuff shot out and onto the mirror of his vanity chest.

My God, his cream just kept comming and comming and comming. He had just returned home from the first real date of his life an hour or so before, so he must have stored up a ton of spunk that he now let fly. Poor guy, wish I could help him out.

That was the first of many times I frequently saw him take those girlie magazines and masturbate. He shot onto the mirror most of the time, but once in a while he let it go on the picture at which he was looking. I even found some leftover stains he missed in on one of the centerfolds when he wiped up. That got me really wet.

I often got so turned on that I almost always masturbated right along with him, albeit on my side of the wall, just like I did that first time. Every time I saw him naked, I fantasized about having sex with him. Once I even caught him and three of his buddies conducting a circle jerk! God, what a day that was.

The four of 'em sat on the floor with several centerfolds and other pictures in front of them and beat their meat. Fred was circumcised, the the other three were not. I was mesmerized by their frenzied stroking which increased rapidly as each one approached orgasm.

I was thoroughly fascinated by the three helmets emerging and disappearing under their foreskins. I used a small, rounded off wooden dowel to fuck myself as I watched them. I had acquired it some time ago to use when I watched Dan.

The stick went through my perforated hymen as did my tampons while leaving me technically, still a virgin. I very much wanted my brother to be the one to pop my cherry. I usually got what I wanted.

They 'peared to be bettin' on who'd squirt first. With a deep grunt, Dan shot off first with a multiple string of cream arcing up and then down onto the girl's picture in front of him. With grunts and groans, the other three followed, one after the other with cock cream squirtin' all over the friggin' place. My pussy was sore for two days after watchin' that show!

Dan did not start serious dating until his junior year in high school, so he beat his meat at home in his room, a lot, for a long time. Most of that time, I was watching. I also was mesmerized by the growth of his pubic hair and 'specially the growth of his cock. That cock was big in my eyes, but it was the only one of three grown ones I had ever seen. The ones I saw changing diapers on baby sitting jobs didn't count.

I knew for a fact that Dan was no longer a virgin because I spied on him the night he took a girlfriend's cherry in our basement. How many other girls he fucked in high school and then in college, I never knew, but he still jacked off at home in his room.

Dan had only been home from college a couple of days after his first year, but I'd resumed spying on him most of that time. I'd also discovered that he still slept naked. God, what a treat to watch him and his uncovered cock on a hot summer night.

I was still a virgin, but I'd given head to a total of four different boyfriends in the last three years. This gave me some basis for comparisons with Dan's cock. It also gave me, of course, the pleasure of sucking those cocks at the time. The last two had managed to get fingers into my pussy, but nothing else, no cocks, veggies, or bottles.

I had a difficult time Prom night, keeping my cherry, but I wanted to save it for Dan, if I could. Yeah, I still fantasized about fucking my brother, but the incest thing still bothered me. As to Dan's feelings, I had no clue as yet.

I'd just celebrated my eighteenth birthday with a big pool party in our back yard two weeks before with a dozen or so of my friends. This afternoon, Dan, taking full advantage of his summer vacation, had gone out to that pool and was doing lazy laps when I walked out with malice aforethought, to tease the living daylights out of him.

My costume was a thong bikini that covered the bare essentials, and I mean bare. My nipples were about all the top covered of my generous boobs and not too well at that. And that flimsy top liked to flop around a lot with any movements I made.

The bottoms covered my pussy, but they were so thin, flimsy and tight that the resulting cameltoe left absolutely nothing to the imagination. And if the bottoms got wet? Forget it, I might as well be wearing nothing then. My ass? Forget it altogether! It was totally bare with only the tiny string arising from deep in my butt crack to join the nearly-not-there waist string.

So, dressed like that, I sauntered out to a lounge chair at the side of the pool to entice and tease Dan. When he stopped and hung onto the end of the pool near me for a break, eyes nearly bugging out of his head, I called out to him, "Dan, would you do your little sister a favor and come do my back with sunscreen a minute, pleeeeeze?"

"OK, Colleen," was his laconic answer. But his eyes never stopped moving between my chest and my crotch. "My God, sis, you sure have grown up. I hope you cover up before you go out in public."

"Yeah, little girls do tend to grow up, just like little boys."

I slowly turned over to face Dan, allowing him a long, clear view of my all but bare boobs, very nice ones, too, if I do say so myself. As I continued to roll over onto my stomach, I left my face turned in his direction and saw the sizable bulge in his speedo begin to enlarge significantly.

As Dan bent to pick up the bottle of sunscreen, I said to him, "Untie my top strap so you can get all of my back, please."

The side of my left boob was ninety-nine percent visible even before Dan undid my top. I made sure my arms were above my head so as not to block Dan's view of my tingling right boob.

Teasing him was so much fun! The trouble is that in teasing him, I was turning myself on to my own brother. I really do love him. I just wish I knew more how he felt about me, and the fact that I am his full blood sister.

Dan again replied, "OK," but he hesitated a second or two before complying.

I left my face turned in Dan's direction and I could see him gazing at my exposed boob. His face was turning red as a beet. That was ok; I was still gazing at his still growing bulge. So he was thinking of me as a woman, forgetting the sister part at least some of the time.

He finally picked up the bottle and applied the sunscreen to my back and shoulders although he studiously avoided getting close to my boobs as he did my sides. When he got just below my waist at the point where the dimple starts to turn into the start of my butt crack, he stopped and I could feel his hands shake where he was still touching my back.

"Please do all the way down to my heels, if you would."

He still hesitated a bit longer in contemplation, but then started to do my ass cheeks. Now it was my turn to shiver! I opened my legs further, giving him a clear view of my very thinly clad pussy. I could feel the pussy juice leaking into the bikini bottom and I know Dan had to smell my arousal. I already mentioned what getting those bottoms wet would do.

As he dropped to the upper, inner thigh of my left leg, his hands really shook. This time he could not help himself, I imagine, and I felt a finger trail over my cloth covered pussy slit in passing as he worked, spreading oil. Copping a feel of his sister. Now I had him!

He managed to move on and get down to my left heel and then shift to my right leg and begin to work his way back up. He was too far directly behind me for me to see, but I imagined that his bulge was humongous by now. Dan copped another sly feel as he got back up to my ass on the right side.

"Ok," I said, "now that you got my back for me, it's time to do my front."

Turning beet red in the face again, he replied, "You are going to have to do that yourself, I have to use the bathroom and it is time for me to start getting ready for work."

"What's the matter, Dan, chicken?"

"Damned right I am, Sis, don't tempt me!"

"Maybe I mean to tempt you, Dan."

I caught the large wet spot in the front of his speedo before he turned and I got to watch his damned cute buns and back as he beat a hasty retreat into the house.

No wonder he didn't want to do my front, I thought as I quickly followed and trotted upstairs to my room as quietly as I could to get to my spy hole.

This brings me to where I began my story, with Dan reeling out his big dick as he peeled out of his speedo and put his right hand around that big piece of man meat. I hoped he was so hot from his work on me a few minutes earlier that he would masturbate for me.

God, did I lust for his dick! Like I already said, I sure as hell wished it were me doin' the stroking, with a little sucking thrown in to boot.

He must have been really turned on, because it was only a few strokes later that he started shooting ropy strings of cum into the mirror of his dresser! Oh my God, what a sight, watching that cum shoot and then dribble in little streams down that mirror! I counted seven big squirts into that mirror.

Meantime, my hand was furiously frigging my pussy and I couldn't contain my own, self-induced orgasm while I watched. As Dan turned and started for the bathroom, I ran to my barely open door and watched from the narrow crack as he stumbled across the hall for a shower, still in a near daze. His missile was clearly on view and still standing tall in erection, still dribbling some come from that cyclopean little eye.

While Dan was in the shower, I quietly went back downstairs and out to the pool side lounge again. Shortly, he stuck his head out the back door and said he was off to work and would see me in the morning. Then he was gone. Well, I have all summer to entice Dan into my clutches. I got out of my suit completely and lay on my stomach again to let the sun work on my backside. Our yard is surrounded by a high stone wall and trees, so I had no fear of someone voyeuring me.

Half an hour later, I woke and turned over. I began rubbing sunscreen onto my naked front side again. Oiling up my boobs while I thought about Dan copping a feel of my pussy got me going again.

He is responding to me as a woman, I thought as I pinched and rolled both my nipples at the same time. They responded to my touch by surging into hard erection. The tingling itch started to spread inward and down and I had to take my right hand and begin to work on my pussy.

As I worked the soft, velvety folds of my nether lips, I started working one finger into my opening, focusing on the thought that my finger was really Dan's cock. I raked that middle finger across my G-Spot while my thumb diddled on my clit. Pussy juice started to dribble out and down my slit to drop onto the towel-covered lounge.

My arousal was quick and deep, spreading from my boobs downward and from my pussy upwards until I exploded into a shivering orgasmic climax. Oh God, Dan, I want so bad for your finger to be doing this to me and for your spear to take my cherry! I finished with the sunscreen and lay back to try and calm down and let the sun do my front for a while.

For the next several weeks, I continued to play my voyeur games on brother Dan through our adjoining bedroom wall. I even managed to catch him masturbating on quite a number of occasions. That only made my desire to feel and taste his cock even worse.

God, but his man-meat was gorgeous! I also continued to parade around the house in as little clothes as I thought I could get away with. Quite frequently, that meant tiny panties and bras that exposed a very large amount of cleavage and a clear cameltoe. The bras also left little doubt but that erect nipples were just behind the fabric!

It was Friday of the long Fourth of July holiday weekend when I finally got the summer show of shows.

Dan had connected with an old high school flame who was also home for the summer from the college she attended on the East Coast. They were not an item, just a couple of convenience for the evening.

I don't know if Dan got it on with Jenna sometime in the past, but he sure as hell did this time. I liked to think he was taking out his lust for me on poor Jenna. My folks would be out for the weekend and I was supposed to be at a girlfriend's. My hook-up was delayed by one night, so I was home, unbeknownst to my brother.

I was up in my room, reading and bemoaning the fact that I was home and not doing something with somebody, particularly, Dan. The house was quiet and it was well after dark, so when I heard what sounded like a door opening and closing, I went to investigate.

I was barefoot in my furry mouse slippers, so I made little, if any noise. When I got downstairs, only a couple of night lights were burning, and I saw nothing out of order until I made my way back to our great room.

From the balcony, I could look down into the room and observe everything by looking through the small openings in the otherwise solid decorative railing. I could not be seen as I was hidden by the railing and sitting in darkness. Dan and Jenna were cuddling on the couch in front of the low burning gas log.

They were on a low divan and they were makin' out. And how they were makin' out! Dan had his hands under Jenna's top and those hands were really busy. Jenna was using one hand on Dan's crotch, rubbing vigorously over his jeans. The bulge she was rubbing was blatantly visible, even from where I sat watching. The lip-locking was getting very sloppy and wet.

My pussy became soaked almost instantly. I was dressed for the night in a "tee" that barely covered my crotch, with no panties and no bra. As a result, my left hand found instant access to my pussy and was sticky within seconds from the flowing pussy juice. My right hand dived beneath the loose top and found my nipples already erect.

I gazed with lust filled eyes on the two below as they divested each other of their tops. Jenna was sans bra and I wondered if she was also pantyless. It did not take long to find out.

They suddenly stood and, with slow, sensuous movements, dropped each other's jeans slowly down their legs. Neither one wore underwear! There must have been a mutual anticipation of what would occur this evening. Or Dan went sans boxers all the time. What an enticing thought that was!

Dan's cock was screamin' at attention and the glow from the low fire in the gas log made his cock head shiny from the precum that was escaping. At this point, I nearly fainted from the strong orgasm that coursed through me as my pussy responded to both the manual and the visual stimulation. I had to rip off the "tee" and stuff part of it in my mouth to stifle the scream that tried to blare out.

After another long lip lock, Dan lowered Jenna onto her back on the soft, monster throw rug in front of the fireplace (they must have wanted the romanticism of the fire as the July night was not exactly cool and the air-conditioning was going strong). Dan picked up Jenna's legs and had her hold them around the knees up by her head. Dan then approached her on his knees with his dick pointing the way, straight to Jenna's glistening wet pussy.

I climaxed again, wishing that was my pussy Dan's cock was straining so hard to penetrate. The hell with incest. I wanted his love and his cock. Oh shit, did I ever want to fuck my brother's cock!

Climaxing or not, my eyes never left that fleshy spear as it arrived on target. He ran the hugely swelled head of his cock up and down Jenna's slit in near slow motion, driving her frantic with desire to have him put it into her waiting channel.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.