Alaskan Vacation - Cover

Alaskan Vacation

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 31

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 31 - My new boss had never been exposed to a good old boy from Texas before, and he took a shine to me for some reason. He liked my work so well, he and his wife invited me and mine along for a hunting and fishing trip in Alaska. Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Time Travel   Harem  

Mary and Chris agreed wholeheartedly with my plan and the next morning I was one of the first up. I was able to take a good survey of the space we still had available. I'd ask Jockat what he thought first, but to me it looked like we could all live in this cave, for now anyway.

I broached the question while we were having breakfast. He was excited with the thought of joining us so we discussed it for a while. He said clearly from the first he wouldn't want to be the leader and knew I'd be the only possible choice. I didn't mentinon it was already my intention.

It was my turn to clue him in on the way women and men split duties in my camp then and he didn't think it would be a problem at all, and admitting that was the way they did things now mostly.

"We will have one of my men grumbling over it, but we can take care of him," Jockat said.

"I've already had to tussle with one of he others when hey first came and I'm not too proud to do it again. After they're here, if he causes trouble and won't mend his ways I'll send him off and his woman won't be leaving with him unless she makes me believe she wants too. I don't let the men beat their women," I said.

"I don't either, I've always hated that and if there's a man in my camp who does it I don't know about him. It is a disgraceful thing to do."

"Do you think we can get everyone settled in this one cave for a while?"

"For a while? Yes, we will not need more room than this cave, but are you going to move again?" Jockat asked.

"Yes, but not at first. We have already found a better cave in the next valley back. We haven't been able to search the last valley farthest back though. The only reason we haven't moved to it yet is because we want to make sure it is the best cave. We don't want to move and then find an even better cave in the last valley."

"That is good planning. We won't have any trouble finding places enough in this cave, and if you find a better one later moving again won't be such a bother. But what of your magical birds? How can you move them? Can they still fly?" he asked.

"The one that looks most like a bird can still fly, and there is room for it to land in the last valley. The other one lost its wings in the storm that brought us here. I think we can move it to the back valley too, but it will be harder and will be much work. We won't worry about moving either one until we are sure where we are going."

"It all sounds excellent. When should we go tell my people?"

"I think we should go today, and soon if it is what you wish."

"It is."

We didn't take Growwta on this trip. Chris, Mary, Mecha, Kemela, Reela, Keela, Welta, Shantee, and I went with Jockat. We took a few minutes to show Jockat how to lead two horses from the back of another one before we left though.

It would be much better if he showed back up appearing to already be a proficient horseman. He wouldn't need any extensive skill to look that way to his members, but he did need a few pointers.

Chris, Mary, Reela, Keela, and I were only going along as a sort of escort. My other women would stay to help get the move organized while the five of us came back to ride herd over the main camp.

Growwta could have probably done a fine job, but when I asked him he was hesitant to take on the responsibility yet.

Jockat's people seemed all for it as soon as he spread the news. When he didn't get any initial squawking he told them all loudly about the modified rules of engagement over the way women would be treated and meals would be served, or not served but only made available.

He did get some grumbling from one man and his glance let me know it was from the one he expected. We were still mounted and I was about to go introduce myself, but Jockat beat me to it and practically ran to the offender.

It surprised me a little since Jockat's leadership had always seemed very low key, even though things always seemed to be running smoothly in his camp.

After he talked to the offender by hand I realized the guy would have been far better off if I'd taken over the duty. From my perch in the saddle I had a good view and I saw exactly why Jockat's camp always seemed to run smoothly. Jockat didn't pull punches during discipline. He beat the coon dog shit out of the offender. I was sure he wouldn't be able to do anything but ride to his new home.

Chris, Mary, Reela, Keela, and I left then. Jockat said they would come tomorrow, leaving here early. He wasn't sure they could bring everything in one trip, but promised they'd try.

We had our own things to take care of as soon as we made it back. I guess it was wishful thinking, but I'd decided the last valley would surely have suitable facilities available and I got several people started unloading the PBY into a section of the horse cave temporarily.

Mostly it was for safety's sake and to gain more room for error. I was practically sure there'd be no trouble taking off here and landing back there, but removing weight wouldn't hurt, and if a fuckup did happen it would be better if I didn't scatter the bounty all over a crash site.

Most of my women could shoot well by now, and all could ride even better. I decided to go back to the rear valley for more inspection and since most of the work was basically finished we mounted up.

We only had ten horses here though. They would be enough for most of my mates who were still here, but it wouldn't leave any extra for pulling meat travois.

I decided to leave a few of them to mind the camp, just in case. I'd intended to ask Growwta to ride back there with us, but he thought he should stay at camp to at least make a show at keeping the lid on. Finally Chris, Mary, Reela, Keela, Sahnay, Crayta, and I chose our weapons and mounted. We were going to try not to kill anything today, but we'd send for help cleaning and move anything we had to shoot.

We made it through the middle valley with only one stop. We were bringing a new improved wolf trap to set out near the den of the pregnant wolf Keela had tracked down. Keela was dragging it behind her mount in fact, on a special small travois I'd have built last night. We set and baited the trap and left it in place.

As we filed into the new valley we saw more game today and even more species. I recognized the thirty or so Wooly Rhinos almost at once and I was shocked. There were also several more Mammoths feeding and the bison were much more evident today along with many horses and over two hundred aurochs. This was better than a frozen meat locker.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.