Alaskan Vacation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My new boss had never been exposed to a good old boy from Texas before, and he took a shine to me for some reason. He liked my work so well, he and his wife invited me and mine along for a hunting and fishing trip in Alaska. Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Time Travel   Harem  

While I wasn't sure what this all meant I was confident I was on the right track. Even if Mary didn't join Chris and I for a good wrasslin' match I knew she intended to watch closely. Those thoughts had my dick nearly aching by the time I was done washing and dry.

Chris was on the near side of the bed and she made a point of getting out and letting me get in the middle. I didn't have to wonder whether Mary was going to participate after my body hit the sheets. She took hold of my pounding pecker before Chris was even back under the covers.

"Resistance is futile. We intend to have our way with you," Chris said, just as Mary's lips engulfed my German helmet.

"Careful, that thing's loaded," I said, proud of my wit until it made Mary laugh and release her prize.

No matter, she went right back to work a few seconds later and I settled in to tease Chris' titties and swap a little spit. It wasn't long before the two of them switched jobs and it sent my peter meter even higher. I'm not saying that I didn't love and lust after my wife either, but new pussy is new pussy and it's always exciting.

Mary kissed differently and her titties were a little larger. It was the difference that got me going though. Chris' titties were plenty to work with and her nipples were a little larger than Mary's. Mary was about half a cup size bigger though. You might think the difference between a large C and a D cup wasn't much but I'm here to say it is noticeable, at least until the fucking gets started.

"Time to put big boy to work for real now, Mary. Come on down and saddle up. Don't worry about getting throwed. I've got him broke to death and he'll even neck rein if you grab his balls just right," Chris said.

Mary was heavenly as she slid her coochie down around my pole. She wasn't quite as tight as Chris but she had excellent muscle control inside and after a few good warm up strokes I learned she was equipped with the new Ronco fast-action ass. Somehow she seemed to lean over me, putting her titties against my chest and then she kinked her hips to a different angle and took off. No way in hell I could keep up with her either, so I held my ass and dick still and just let her fuck.

Mary drew come after only a few heartbeats and I'm sure I'd have deflated before she got her own cookies if Chris hadn't helped out. She was paying attention though and when she saw me stiffen up even more she put her face to Mary's ass and I just know she rimmed her asshole. That was it for Mary and a building orgasm. She exploded promptly, threw her head back, and just howled. It made me feel proud of myself even though most of it was Chris' doing.

Chris and I both petted and kissed around on Mary while she caught her breath, but after she was back with us and breathing normally Chris rolled her off, gave my dick a few strong deep sucks and then climbed aboard. She must have been watching Mary pretty close because ten minutes later she did the hip-slipping trick and she was giving me a dose of what Mary had.

Even though Chris was fucking down on me hard now, I knew she was hanging on by the skin of her teeth. She wanted me to blast off first but I wasn't gonna let things go that way. As soon as I felt the come gusher rumbling from my balls I gave her rosebud a little finger work and we went off together. At least we were able to stay away from the biting and scratching we sometimes couldn't resist. We were both damned near knocked out over things though.

Of course I was ready to saw some logs by now and damned if Chris and Mary didn't seem to have the same thing in mind. Hell, lost in Alaska or not, life was good when you could come twice and not even get tangled up in pillow talk after. I knew damned well that wouldn't last.

I felt finer than frog hair when I woke the next morning. No doubt some of it was because both Chris and Mary were holding onto my hard dick in their sleep. They were treating it almost like a handle and I didn't mind a bit. I had to pee though, so I climbed out of bed as gently as I could. Of course it still woke them but they stayed put and just kibitzed as I choked the piss out of my best friend.

After our last little dust up with wolves I didn't even consider going outside without both Glocks and a Marlin now, especially not first thing in the morning. I didn't see any suspects when I did get outside but I remembered I was supposed to have mended the fire a couple of times last night and I hadn't done it the first time yet. Oh well, all's well and all that shit. I built another one in the cold ashes, hoping that Chris or Mary would get some coffee going soon.

On second thought I started the fire in the coffee pot's spot then filled the pot with water and put it on. Even a no cooking dumbass like me could get water boiling. At least I hoped I could.

When I headed back into the tent some sort of motion caught my eye. It was a good way off but I was sure I'd seen something. When I found the source I was surprised and really didn't believe my eyes. I hurried into the tent for a pair of binoculars.

Chris and Mary were dressing and when I asked, Mary pointed out where the binoculars were stored. Of course they fogged up at once when I got back outside with them but they cleared up in about five minutes.

What I saw with the binoculars was shocking and confusing too. Smilodon had been extinct for ten thousand years or more and even at that I didn't remember any evidence of them ever being as far north as Alaska. Of course this was just one and most paleontologist had thought they stayed in prides, like lions.

What ever the speculation there was not a doubt this was some sort of saber tooth tiger. Exhibit A was two eight-inch teeth and I didn't think I needed an Exhibit B to prove my point. I was convinced I was looking at one in the flesh; the only thing I wondered about now was how I could possibly be. I put the binoculars back into their case, hung them on a hook near the tent's door, and went back inside.

My news caused the girls to hurry and finish dressing. I took the BAR back outside with me this time and the girls took theirs too. I didn't even want this thing coming close enough for a shot with one of the Marlins and even though we were all carrying our Glocks too, I sure as hell didn't want it getting close enough to use them.

Our proximity worries were relieved when we got back out. After a good look by both girls I took another one, as if my eyes lied the first time. The big cat was not only not approaching - it was headed away from us now. It made me wonder why it was out in the field in the first place since I didn't see any prey it might be following and they were supposed to be stealth hunters anyway. There is nothing stealthy about walking across a snowfield with no cover at all.

How and why it was doing what it was doing wasn't the main point though. How it was possibly here was getting most of my thoughts. It was clearly impossible; in fact it was more impossible than no radio signals at all to my way of thinking. It was also strictly a mystery and probably one we'd never solve.

I wouldn't even try. If we were rescued in an hour I wouldn't bother telling a soul. They would think we were crazy at least. I didn't want to end up on the front page of the Enquirer beneath the headline Drunken crash survivors claim to have seen saber tooth cat.

To top things off, the tiger commotion had wasted enough time for half the coffee water to boil away. After thinking about it, the information was cheap at twice the price. I didn't know how there was a saber tooth tiger roaming around but I was glad I knew about it. We were going to have to be even more careful than we'd been being.

The replenished coffee pot was boiling again in a few minutes and this time I didn't miss adding the important part and setting it off the fire. We all took a mug and sipped. Breakfast was going to be delayed a few minutes while we settled down and thought about this development.

"How in the hell did they survive all these years without someone spotting them?" Chris asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.