Making Decisions - Cover

Making Decisions

Copyright© 2008 by DG Hear

Chapter 4: Setting things straight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Setting things straight - Jim starts out leading a somewhat wild live. Eventually he finds out it not the life he wants. He finds a woman and hopes true love will follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Swinging   First  

I needed to get her something that I knew she'd love. What could I get? I remembered she liked the little ceramic dogs. Maybe I could get her a few of those. The problem is I didn't have any idea what she had already. It was Friday and I had to go to work. I decided what I would get her and take it to her first thing in the morning.

I got up and headed over to the pet store. I remembered that they had a little pug puppy. I might be crazy but I bought it for her. I had them tie a little red bow around his neck and got him a collar and leash. Damn, he was one cute puppy - so ugly yet so cute.

I drove up to the Morrisons' house and knocked on the door. It was still fairly earlier but I couldn't wait. Sharon open the door.

"I'm sorry, Jim, but Kimmy said if it was you she didn't want to see you. I don't know why."

"Sharon, will you give her something for me?"

"Sure, Jim, what is it?"

I reached down and picked up the little puppy.

"Give him to her and tell her I'm sorry and I just wanted to talk to her." I know I had a tear in my eye.

"My God, how precious. Jim, if I was a little older, I'd marry you in a second. I don't know what's got into my crazy sister. She won't talk to any of us about you. It's just not like her."

I thanked Sharon for the kind words and headed to my truck. I was in Dad's house for maybe five minutes when Kim came pulling up in the driveway. She got out of her car and had the puppy in her arms.

"Why, Jim? Why did you go and buy me a puppy?" asked Kim.

"I'm not taking him back. If you don't want him then give him away."

"Give him back? Are you crazy? Puggy is my puppy. I wouldn't give him back for anything."

"Puggy? You named him Puggy?

"Yes, I did. Is it all right with you? You see, I'm Kimmy, your Jimmy and he's Puggy."

I couldn't help but smile. Then I got serious. "Kimmy, I care for you so much. I know it's only been a couple of weeks but I think we belong together. I know I should have told you about my past but we haven't been together that long and I didn't want to scare you away. I've never lied to you. Please give me a chance to explain everything to you."

"I'm not going to have sex with you," was the first thing she said to me.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Alright. Is that forever or just for now?

She thought about my answer and started smiling. "Let's take a walk and talk a little bit," she said.

"Jim, I'll go first. I care for you more than I have ever cared for anyone. When I was a little girl, I had a crush on you."

"I know, my dad told me this morning."

"It was supposed to be a secret; wait till I see him. Anyway, I've dated but I never came across that man I thought God had for me. That is until I would talk with your parents and they would tell me about your life and being in the service and then moving to Indiana. Next thing I knew you were back here and helping me with my car. I thought it was fate."

"It was. I felt the same way when I first saw you."

"After I met you I so wanted to break that date with Alan Smith. Sharon was right. I was stunned when he said if I was good he would take me to a party. I had no idea what he was talking about. He was an idiot.

"When I make promises, I try to follow through. It's why I went ahead with the date. Of course I didn't realize how big of an asshole he was until we were in the movie theater. He put his hand on my thigh and I told him to please remove it. He said something about 'you can't get mad at a man for trying.' A few minutes later he put his arm behind my chair and then tried touching my boob."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.