The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2008 by Ballzac

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A supernatural horror enters into the world to haunt a country family.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Paranormal   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Sarah awoke the next morning and fixed the family breakfast, before they went their separate ways. Most of the details of the previous night were lost to the woman. She could not understand how she had gone to bed with one nightgown on and woke up wearing another nightgown. She had worn her favorite nightgown the night before, and now she could not find it anywhere in the house. She remembered that she had sneaked out of the house to tell Micah the great news about her sister's engagement, but Micah, ever the gentleman, had made sure she immediately returned to the house.

She had fallen asleep immediately after she returned from visiting Micah. She thought that she must have slept very soundly, for she was sure from the soreness in her pussy that Luke must have taken her very vigorously in the middle of the night, but she only vaguely remembered having sex. The sex had been terrific but for some reason, it seemed to her that Luke had felt strangely different. The whole experience seemed like a strange dream. If it were not for the soreness in her private parts and the still leaking cum, which dribbled from her, she would have put down the entire thing to an erotic figment of her imagination.

After she had tended to the baby, she fixed Micah some food and took it out to the barn. She found him sitting waiting for her on the bench where they usually sat. For some strange reasoning, when she saw him, her heart leaped and her breath came in short gasps. To her mind, he seemed to be almost the perfect man and if she was not happily married, she would not mind getting to know Micah better. Still, she was a happy farm wife, with a beautiful baby girl, which her wonderful husband had given her, and any other relationships outside of her marriage were not to be thought about in any case.

Micah was her friend, and while he sometimes told bold stories about the sexual practices of people living in distant lands, she knew she could trust him. She even attributed her recent daring acts with Luke to the influence of the man, and to her mind, that was a good thing. Sarah felt that she was deepening her relationship and her love with her husband, all due to Micah's coaching for her to expand her horizons.

"Thank you, dear Lady," Micah said as her took the food from her. "Your kindness fills me with joy. I realize that my presence here is a danger to you. I would like nothing more than to meet your family, especially your loving husband, but I know that is not possible. I feel that it is time for me to leave. I am sure that none of your family would understand our platonic relationship."

"No, Micah don't go yet," replied Sarah. "I need your friendship. You have been a positive influence upon my life. You have let me expand my feelings, and I feel everything is better for that.

"Stay at least until the church summer party. I can introduce you then to everyone. I will say that you are someone who is passing through and wants to stay in the area. If you will say that you are interested in joining our church, I am sure that everyone will welcome you. Then you can meet Luke, Grandpa, and the rest of the family. I'm sure that once they meet they might even allow you to live in poor Jose's apartment."

"I don't know," replied Micah. "I am a wanderer and a stranger. I would very much like to be accepted by your people and by your church. I love to meet people and learn about them and their beliefs. I am very willing to meet your family and the people of your church. If you can arrange that, then I shall surely stay and perhaps I will find a place to finally call home."

"Micah, I am sure that I can make everything right. You will see that they are wonderful people. Once Luke meets you, I am sure that he will like you every bit as much as I do."

"I would like nothing more than to meet and become friends with your husband. I am sure that I could be a help to both of you in keeping your love fresh and alive."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about Luke and I. Just between you and me, he made love to me while I was asleep last night. I only remember bits and pieces, but it was great beyond what I can tell you. Luke is my true love, and I am sure that we will always love each other with the same emotions as we now have toward each other."

"That is good news to me. In too many marriages the love between the couples settles into a routine affair, which in time slowly begins to slow down and become mundane. I would like to think that I could talk frankly with both you and Luke so as to ensure that you love for one another would always explore new intensity. I feel very fulfilled when I can aid a man and a woman to become closer to each other. I have done so in other places, and I hope that I can repay your kindness by doing so to you and your husband."

"Then we are agreed? You will stay here until the church party?"

"Yes, I feel that the time has come for me to finally to settle down. Perhaps I will be lucky enough to be like this young Mark, you have told me about, and I shall meet a charming lady like you or your sister."

"Good, then everything is settled. You will just love living around here, and I am sure that everything is going to work out for the best."

"I am sure it will, with your help and encouragement," Micah rose and kissed Sarah's hand. "Until that time, I shall live in the shadows of this barn, but soon I hope to come forth."

"Micah, you will step out of the shadows of this barn, and you will find that everyone accepts you for the wonderful person you are."

"Until that time, I hope that I may stay here and that you will come out to meet me from time to time."

"Don't worry about that," Sarah reassured him, "I will be out here a lot, and I will make sure you are well fed."

"As always, my dear woman, I am in you debt. I look forward to what the future brings us both."

Sarah left the barn feeling uplifted and filled with joy. She was sure that her friend would find acceptance with her family and her church, if only she could devise the right way to introduce him. She even began thinking of various single women, which she might pair up with Micah. There was no doubt in her mind that the man would make a good catch for any woman. Momentarily she had a pang that she wasn't available to be courted by the handsome man who had take up residency in the barn.

Coinciding with the fullness of the moon, Sarah's period came upon her that night. Although she had begun to flow she induced Luke to have sex with her that evening, although until that time the pair had considered relations during that time of the month taboo. They spread a towel over the bedspread, and as Luke mounted her that night, she felt more sensual than at any pervious time during their marriage. It was as if Luke was willing to take her unconditionally, and she felt more loved than she had ever felt.

Each day Sarah would take Micah food and drink. She would open her soul to her secret man and would listen to his tales of distant places. All the time she felt herself becoming more entranced by the man in the barn who wove his philosophy slowly but steadily into her mind.

A short time later, Sarah found herself within the barn talking to her friend. The family was gone and the baby was down for a nap when she brought Micah something to eat. As usual Micah was his charming self and encouraged the woman to talk about the happenings in her life. Always he seemed to reinforce Sarah's love for her husband and gave her advice about techniques for advance lovemaking.

"Micah," Sarah said in a subdued voice, "some of the things that you are telling me are down right sinful'

"What I tell you is just between you and me. I only want the very best for you at all times, you know that. If I make your love life with Luke more exciting, then I will be well rewarded. The time has come for you to take mind about having another child. Your son and daughter deserve to have a little brother or sister, don't you think?"

"I really would like to have another child, and I am sure that Luke feels the same."

"Your fertile period is upon you. I assure you I know abut these things. You must not let that time pass you by and be lost. Look deep within my eyes and see me for the first time as I really am."

He gasped her firmly around the waist and pulled her close into his embrace. Suddenly the memories of the wicked night they had spent together came flooding back into her mind. For a moment she wanted to repent her sins and run from the barn, but the sensual embrace of man proved much stronger than her resolve.

"Look deep within my soul," Micah told her. "Nothing will happen here without your consent and blessing."

As she looked into his deep blue eyes, she was swept away to far distant regions, which even in her wildest dreams she had never imagined existed. For the first time she saw Micah as he really was and knew intimately his history. She saw the demon form, which lay beyond the handsome man and knew how he had been called up from between the spheres of reality into the world.

She saw how he had been a victim of a wicked man, who had known an ancient rite, which had entrapped the being known as Micah and had brought him forth into the world. She understood the frustration of Micah at having been summoned from its normal surroundings into the world of mankind. When he had entered the world Micah did not know right from wrong, as the people of this world define it. He only knew survival and the sating of his terrible hunger. From those, which Micah devoured he absorbed a vast amount of knowledge of the world at its people.

The thing, which held her in its gasp did not want to harm her or her family, it only wanted release from the prison where Winston Winslow had imprisoned it. As she looked into the face of the demon, she understood all the events, which had occurred. She knew how the thing had fed first upon the chickens, and then had devoured poor Jose. The orgy that happened at Halloween flashed through her mind, as did the moment when Micah had seduced her.

She felt that she wanted to escape from the barn but at the same time she felt empathy for the being, which was taking her into its embrace. She actually felt as is she were the entity, living through the events of the past thirty or so years. In the creature's realm there existed no good or evil as moral men define those terms. As she looked into his eyes, she saw that the being was, in fact, a victim who had been falsely enticed to come into this world from its home. Once it had taken it vengeance upon Winslow's followers its every action had been done in an effort to survive.

With the sacrifice of poor Jose, the being was able to take on human form. It had planned to feed upon the life energy of the Clayton family and their friends until its strength became great enough to negate the spell, which held it to the confines of the barn.

However, as the entity talked with Sarah, it became aware of the depth of human emotions. When the two of them made love, the beings plans crumbled away and were abandoned. The being had no longer had any desire to harm Sarah, her family, or any other human. It no longer sought to drain life from others and knew another method of escape was perhaps possible.

"Sarah," the thing known as Micah said, "you are my only hope for salvation. In the past have acted only to plot and plan my own salvation, but you my only hope to break free of the bonds, which bind me. I know that this is all strange and terrible for you to accept, but you are my only hope. You are the key by which I can break free and return to where I belong and never again shall I return to bother you or this world.

"There is only one avenue open to me now, and I need your help. I can sense things normal people cannot, and I know that you are now at your most fertile time of the month, and if you are willing, I will be with you and bring forth a child. I shall incarnate myself within that child. As that child grows he will reach forth and claim his inheritance as an immortal being who can once again return to his right place in the void between the spheres.

"If you have any compassion within you, do this thing for justice and mercy. I have it within my power to ensure that the child you conceive will look very much like your husband. He will never know that I am both the child's father and the child.

"You now know who and what I am. I cannot tell you the sorry that fills me at knowing what I have done, but what I did was done was by only by the instinct to exist. Believe me when I say that the adventure that lies before us will be something that will live forever even as I will live throughout all the ages to come. Free me now from this terrible existence and I have it in my power to ensure that you and your husband will be well rewarded all the days of your lives. Your crops will be the most magnificent in all the land. You will find that your lives are pleasant and loving for all the days of your lives; after all, I want my parents to have the best of everything. You shall be my parent, as will Luke, and I shall be your loving child for all the days of your lives. I shall love both of you and respect you as my parents. Only after both of you have left this life will I seek out my own true home. Until that time, I'll be the perfect son of the perfect mother and father."

"I have seen you as you really are and the crime, which you have done. No creature having a grain of goodness would do as you have done," Sarah trembled as she found strength to speak. "What you suggest is an abomination before the Lord. I don't know what power you used to trick me into doing with you what I have done, but I repent my sin. As the whore Jesus saved from stoning, I shall sin no more. In the name of the Almighty God let me go."

"So you would confine me to this prison?"

"I would confine you to the very fires of Hell if it were in my power. You seek nothing but your own desires, never thinking of others. Jose was a fine man and he did not deserve the fate you placed upon him."

"You are so wrong, Sarah. I do think of others for now that I have known you I understand the ways of humans much better. I gave to you pleasure when we had sex. I have allowed you to see another side of you, which you never imagined existed, and in the end your relations with your husband have benefited."

"You led me down the road of adultery, which will forever stain me. I only want to get out of this barn."

"I also want to get out of this barn. Sarah, there are only two ways I can find release. One is by draining the life energy from a lot of people, including your family, or the other way is to incarnate myself in your womb. What do you suggest I do?"

"I just want to leave. Let me go and I will burn down the barn so it cannot hold you anymore."

"It is not the structure of the barn, which holds me, if that was the case, I could have destroyed the barn a long time ago. I am held to a certain area and not to the structure itself. There are no escape routes open to me other than the two which I have described.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.