The Ah Kung
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Roger sees a man about to be murdered and he knocks the gun out of the criminal's hands. The man that was about to be assassinated was a member of a Triad in San Francisco. The Chinese gangster tries to repay roger for saving him and they become good friends.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual  

Roger walked to the car with Lei holding his arm. He held the door for Lei and then walked around to get into the car. He noticed a car parked against the parking lot wall with two men in it. He recognized the men as Ben Chu's men. They seemed to be watching Roger. He got into the car and started for the night club that had been recommended by his office worker. The car that had been parked at the restaurant followed them at a considerable distance behind them.

Roger pulled into the parking lot of the night club and parked the car. He watched as the car that had been following them pulled into a parking spot a short distance away from his car.

"Lei stay in the car for a minute. I think that I see a man that I know. I'll only be a minute."

Roger walked to the other car but before he had a chance to speak to the men the driver put down the window. The man held up his hand and Roger saw that the man was talking on his cell phone.

"Hi Mr. boring. Ben Chu said that we're supposed to make sure that you enjoy yourself tonight."

"Is something going on?" Roger asked hesitantly.

"The air's a little strange tonight," the man answered, "Don't worry; we'll stay so far away from you that you won't even know that we're here."

Roger turned and walked away without saying another word. The man's answer told him that something gang related was happening tonight. Ben was making sure that his friend was safe.

Roger opened Lei's door, "Well young lady, let's go dancing."

Lei flashed him a big smile and took his hand as she got out of the car. They walked into the club and were met at the door by the maitre de. When Roger gave his name the maitre de picked up the phone and called someone.

"Mr. Simmons will be right with you," the maitre de said.

A well-dressed man came up to them and shook Roger's hand, "Mr. Boring, my name is Henry Simmons. Mr. Chu said that you'd be stopping by tonight. I've reserved our best table for you. If you'll follow me I'll seat you right away."

Roger followed the man. He was sure that the men following him had called Ben and told him about Roger and Lei stopping at the club. Ben had probably made a quick phone call and had told the owner to treat Roger and his party right.

Mr. Simmons told their order for their drinks, "Mr. Chu said that everything is on him tonight. He asked that I do everything that I can to make sure that you enjoy yourself tonight."

As Mr. Simmons walked away Roger wondered what his real name was. Simmons was not a Chinese name and Mr. Simmons was obviously Of Chinese descent. Roger and Lei sat and talked for a while and slowly sipped their drinks. As the music started for the next song Roger stood and put out his hand to invite Lei to accompany his to the dance floor.

It was a slow dance and they danced and talked. They danced almost every dance the rest of the night. Lei was a very good dancer. Roger was proud of himself; he didn't step on her toes one time.

About one o'clock Simmons came to the table, "We'll be closing soon. I'll hold the band over for you. Feel free to stay as long as you want."

Roger looked at Lei and she shook her head, "No, I think we'll be leaving. I appreciate the hospitality that we've been shown tonight. I'll make sure that Mr. Chu knows that you have honored him tonight."

The man beamed, "Anything for Mr. Chu's jyr ho."

Roger glanced at Lei and she told him, "Best friend."

Roger had been picking up a lot of Chinese but that term had eluded him. Roger and Lei sat and finished their drinks and held hands. Soon they were the only ones left.

"I think that we'd better get out of here. Have you enjoyed yourself tonight?"

Lei nodded with a big smile on her face. She leaned over and lightly kissed him.

As they walked out of the club Roger noticed that his followers had gone. Apparently whatever had caused P Ben's concern was over now and Roger's was on his own.

As they got to the car Roger took her in his arms and kissed her. Lei responded to his kiss with equal passion. She quickly pulled away and put her head on his chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.