The Ah Kung - Cover

The Ah Kung

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Roger sees a man about to be murdered and he knocks the gun out of the criminal's hands. The man that was about to be assassinated was a member of a Triad in San Francisco. The Chinese gangster tries to repay roger for saving him and they become good friends.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual  

Roger's mind started running as soon as he pulled out of the driveway. What was he going to do about Lie? He needed to figure out how she could function in this society. She needed papers and an ID that would allow her to have some sort of a normal life. If he could find a way to get her a driver's license he knew that she could never drive the Ferrari and he used the SUV everyday. He might have to get her a smaller car that she would be more comfortable with. It suddenly struck him that he was making plans as if she was going to stay with him. He smiled as he realized how ridiculous his thinking was.

When he walked into the office he found that everything was running smoothly. The material that Bart had been stressing over, the day before had been delivered and was being installed on the big job. Ann handed him a stack of calls that he had to return and flashed him the new engagement ring on her left hand. She had a big grin on her face. He congratulated her and spent a few minutes talking to her about her plans. She seemed content and Roger was thankful that she had found someone.

He walked into his office and began to return the calls and then began to begin estimating the large project that had come in a couple of days before. The job was one of the most complex his company had undertaken and Bart had freaked out over it. Bart was afraid that it was too technical for them. By five-thirty he had taken off all of the material and was ready to start putting a price on the job.

Roger leaned back in his chair and stretched. Although he had to spend most of his time in the office, he hated it. He would much rather be out in the field installing the systems and working out all of the bugs. The business had taken off so fast that the office work consumed most of his time almost from the start. Between the billing, collection, hiring and training he had little time to go to the job sites and observe the systems. Bart was good and Roger never had any complaints about the work that the company did. Both Bart and Roger were beginning to pick up a little Chinese. Bart was doing better at it than Roger.

Roger remembered that Lei hadn't called and he reached for the phone and dialed the house. The phone rang four times and the answering machine came on with the recorded message.

He let the message run its course and waited for the beep, "Lie, I'll be home about seven o'clock. You didn't call me so let me know if you want me to bring anything home for dinner."

Lei picked up the phone, "I'm sorry. I didn't know if you wanted me to answer the phone."

"I just wanted to know if you wanted me to bring something home for dinner."

There was a hesitation, "I walked into town and got what I needed. You had left some money on your dresser and I used it to buy the food. I hope you are not angry with me."

It was a few seconds before Roger could answer. The closest grocery store was two and a half miles from his house. Roger would never have considered walking to the grocery store.

"No, I'm not angry. I just didn't expect you to walk to the store."

"It was not far."

"OK, I'll be home around seven o'clock. Do you have everything that you need?"

Lie assured him that she did and Roger hung up the phone. The door to his office opened. May, his receptionist, accountant, girl Friday and all around trouble shooter stuck her head in the office.

"Roger do you have a minute? I'd like to talk to you."

Roger motioned the Chinese woman into the office. May sat down opposite his desk. She seemed very nervous and she didn't speak right away.

What do you want to talk about May?"

May sat looking down at her hands before she spoke, "Roger, you know that I really love working here and I appreciate all that you've done to make this a great place to work ... damn, I hate this. My husband is getting out of the Navy and he wants to move back to North Carolina. I'm going to have to give you my two weeks notice. I can stay a little longer if you have trouble finding someone to replace me."

Roger gave her a weak smile, "May, I'm sure going to miss you. You've been with me from the start. I am going to have trouble replacing you but I don't want to put a crimp your plans. Is there any way that I can convince your husband to stay?"

May shook her head, "We just can't afford to live in California. The prices of everything are so much cheaper in North Carolina. I don't think that my husband would want to stay in California no matter what though. He has his heart set on going back home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.