The Ocean Waves, The Air Waves Back - Cover

The Ocean Waves, The Air Waves Back

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Waikiki PI Story #5. Searching for a missing person thrusts our private dick into lots of love and lots of trouble. Be sure to read the earlier stories in the Waikiki PI Universe first to understand the characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"I'm going to shower and join the fun," said Diana looking into my bedroom where I fucked Penny up the ass while she sucked on a blurry, semi-conscious yet demanding Martine's pussy.

When Diana arrived an hour before catching the end of the couch blow job, she and I carried a weakly struggling Martine into the bedroom. After tossing her face down on the mattress we contemplated the situation. I handed Diana the key to the cuffs.

"I'm going to grab some rope and some wash cloths," I instructed Diana. "Secure her arm to the bed post." The king sized bed Deidre had given me as a house warming present proved perfect for the situation. The mahogany headboard was a slab of wood attached to mahogany posts with a gap between the mattress and the slab. Martine couldn't free herself.

When I returned with the rope and cloth, Penny said, "You had company last night. There are two impressions and I can still smell the sweetness in the linen."

"Yes, Penny," I explained. "I had a guest over, an old friend who needed me for stud work, believe it or not. Her mate is impotent. They decided on me for the task."

We continued the conversation while dealing with Martine. Luckily sedated, the pain would have been hard to bear when I stripped off the duct tape surrounding her bare legs. As it was, I could see her face tightening. I finished off the mini torture by ripping off the gag. She took some deep breaths, but said nothing. The three of us had her secured spread eagled on the right side of the bed.

"He must trust you a lot," said Penny referring to my cuckolded dad.

"You could say that. I hope you're not jealous."

"I am, a little, but at least you're up front with me unlike my busy husband."

I nodded. "Martine's not going anywhere," I said, "but keep an eye on her while I help Diana with the door."

Once Diana and I had brought the heavy metal door to the doorway, she shooed me away.

"Penny needs some more of your magic," she said with a wink. I did as commanded.

When I returned, Martine talked, her words slurred. "Now rip off my panties," she said.

I hadn't heard the order to roll up her skirt, but figured it had come first. Penny pulled on the tiny black panties, stretching them like a rubber band until they ripped apart. The small V of Matine's dark brown pubic hair was short and immaculate. Her pink lips gaped open. I could see them shine with dampness.

"Now open my shirt and take off my bra." Clearly clothes became unnecessary, so I removed mine. Once Martine's teardrop breasts appeared, Penny began licking them. She licked her fingers and slid them inside Martine's pussy. Balancing on my knees on the bed, I worked on getting Penny naked.

"Bite them," ordered Martine, and when Penny obeyed, Martine moaned.

Martine had been propped up on a large pillow in a relaxed sitting position. I lay on my back with Martine's pussy a foot or so away from the top of my head and brought Penny's pussy down to my mouth. I suckled her clit, then darting my tongue in and out of her.

The flesh of Martine's tits muffled Penny's moans. My fingers took over for my tongue. Once coated by her abundant juices, I shoved them into her rectum. The bone of my upper teeth pressed against her pubic bone. My tongue played with her clit and upper vagina. Her hips began rolling, making my position difficult.

"Fuck me," she finally said, moving back until her mouth rested at Martine's cunny, her ass raised high.

I positioned myself behind her and shoved. One solid movement brought my hips against Penny's perfect posterior. I slapped my hips there stroking fast and steady. Changing the angle, I leaned against her ass and took hold of Martine's nipple with my teeth. I wasn't sure if Martine would cum what with the chemicals swimming in her brain, but she moaned her appreciation for Penny's and my ministrations.

"I want you in my ass," moaned Penny.

I spit on her rosebud and shoved the liquid in, continuing to fuck her hard and steady. When my two fingers had loosened her up enough, I replaced them with my cock. A steady thrust brought my cockhead through the ring of muscle. I slowly fucked her deeper and deeper until my hips slapped her ass and my heavy balls bounced off her pussy. She hummed her pleasure into Martine's pussy, which Martine seemed to appreciate. Diana arrived and made her announcement.

After a quick shower, Diana returned naked. She carefully climbed on the rocking bed and positioned herself upside down against Martine so that her pussy was in Martine's face and she took over sucking on Martine's pussy.

It was good timing, because Penny peaking, strumming her clit while I sped up my asshole assault, made her out of control. Her ass writhed. It shivered. I felt her orgasm rippling and squeezing around my cock, trigging my own orgasm. I sent my sperm harmlessly deep into her rectum. We collapsed, careful not to crush Martine's long, slim legs.

Once recovered, we headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower while Penny relieved herself on the toilet. Stepping into the bathtub, I immediately cleaned off my half hard penis of the specks of fecal matter. She joined me in the tight space.

"You should have let me clean it," she said, gently grabbing my limp penis. We kissed, the first lasting one we shared that day. As the water punished her back, we held on to each other tight and played find the tongue for several minutes. By the time it ended, my cock rose again. She turned and faced the shower head while I soaped her back and legs, spending the majority of the time on her asshole and pussy. I hugged her from behind, my cock sliding between her lovely ass globes. She turned around and I began soaping her front while the water washed her back. Of course I spent the majority of the time soaping her proud, gracefully hanging breasts, nipping at her nipples, making her sigh. She stroked my cock the whole time. It reached a length where it bounced against and poked into her belly.

Once she had rinsed off her front, it was my turn to get soaped. We repeated the pattern, first the back with the water pouring onto my front, and then the front. She concentrated on my ass and my cock.

"I already cleaned that," I mockingly complained.

"It needs a second cleaning. Besides, you missed the balls," she said while carefully handling them with her soapy hands. We hugged and kissed for a long time, her body sliding pleasantly against my slippery body. Then I rinsed.

When we returned to the bedroom, we found Diana in a much more comfortable position lying on the bed and licking Martine's pussy. "That pussy has gotten quite a tongue bath," I said.

"She hasn't cum," said Diana. "And the strange 69 didn't work. Her tongue was less than effective."

"Put a condom on and fuck me," slurred Martine staring at my dangling hard-on. I looked over at Penny. She nodded. I rolled on a rubber in seconds and replaced Diana between her slim but meaty thighs. When I realized the awkwardness of the position, I contemplated the situation, finally coming up with a plan.

"Can you two gently lift her up? I'm going to get behind her."

I had given enough slack to her ropes for me to sit underneath. Once I slid under her, feeling her model's ass press against my abdomen, Penny guided my cock to her pussy. Martine was too out of it to sit up, so I grabbed a pillow and shoved it between us, scooting her forward enough to create the right angle. She managed to lift up and when she came down, my cock entered her cunt. Luckily the angle prevented me from penetrating all the way. She was extremely tight, almost virginal. I told her so.

"My boyfriend has a small dick," she said. Penny nodded and giggled. Martine made an attempt at a laugh, but it sounded closer to a cough.

I adjusted my position as I slowly penetrated. Martine sighed. Adding to her pleasure Penny and Diana suckled on her tits and rubbed her clit. After several strokes, I found the right position and hit bottom with a couple inches of cock to spare.

She grunted when I unexpectedly bumped against her cervix. For a tall girl, she had a shallow cunny. I mentally mapped the depth and began stroking in earnest. Lifting her taut ass, sliding a finger in her fundament, I guided the movement.

It felt incredible the squeeze of her narrow walls. Despite that I realiaed I could last a long time. She finally achieved orgasm with a guttural groan. I continued fucking her for a moment, but soon realized she had passed out.

"She's out," I said to the other two women, halting their pleasuring endeavors.

"Man, that's one tough chick," said Diana as I slid from underneath Martine's body. "She refused to sleep until she got what she wanted."

"You haven't got what you wanted," said Penny to Diana, guiding her onto her back at the foot of the bed where Martine and her confining ropes weren't in the way. Penny dived between her thighs and began licking her pussy.

"Let me," I said, feeling left out. "Why don't you two get to know each other?"

Penny crawled onto the Amazon's body. They pushed their pussy together as they kissed and then began exploring each other. I began lapping at Diana's pussy while stroking my fingers into Penny's, then traded off: lapping Penny and stroking Diana.

"Oh god, I need you inside me," said Diana.

Penny raised her ass giving me room for my condom covered cock to slide inside Diana. I nearly formed a yoga position with my back curved up. I lifted Penny's hips so my mouth could enjoy her pussy, and the great pussy eating contest continued. Sighs and moans, filled the room along with the sweet scent of sex. Diana soon climaxed, but I kept at it. Eventually we joined in a trio of orgasmic moans, Penny taking the lead with her loud wolf wail. When we collapsed on the bed, naked flesh or mostly naked flesh covered ninety percent of its large area.

"I should go," said Diana, pulling herself out of the heap and onto her feet. "I have some studying to do."

"Thank you baby," I said. She kissed me hard, pulling my head against hers.

"Thank you Joe." She found her clothes and put them on.

"How was your date?" I asked.

"It was fucking amazing. I think I'm in love. Cross your fingers."

"She'd be crazy not to feel the same."

"He says the sweetest things, doesn't he?" Diana said to Penny. "And the thing is, not to be big headed about it, he always means it." Penny nodded. Diana kissed me on the forehead. "I left the keys by the phone. I'm keeping one to lock up."

"It's yours," I said. She smiled and left.

"She's a sweetheart," said Penny.

"I've never met anyone with a bigger heart. I guess it's why she's such a big girl, to make room for the heart."

We stared into each other's eyes. Penny must have noticed my face get serious.

"So are we going to finish our conversation?" she said. I could feel her tighten, which was a shame, because she had been so relaxed.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"As I'll ever be," she nodded.

"The specifics I don't have. The only one who knows what happened is Cole, and I doubt he'd talk. Maybe Jordan knows, too, but I'm not sure. I think he does. In fact I think he made it happen. But like I said, I can't be certain. So what I'm about to tell you is pure speculation."

"Get on with it Joe."

"What I tell you has to be put into the context of uncertainty."

"Okay, I get it. Tell me."

"Sandy talked to the investigating officer who had been in charge of the drowning ten years ago. He remembered it well because he'd been preparing a case against Cole when his hands were tied. Sandy sensed he was a very conservative guy, but his beliefs got rocked by the specter of the McAndrews power and influence."

"Mr. McAndrews was a cold bastard," Penny spat out. "I didn't get to know him very well. He died a couple years after we married. I don't think if he'd been around longer, I would have known him any better. He didn't even enjoy his grandson. All he said was he'd put him in a private military school as soon as he was old enough. Over my dead body."

"The detective had eyewitness reports of Penny and Cole getting drunk at a bar near the St Croix River on the day of her disappearance," I continued. "He couldn't put them on a boat together, but felt he could find an eyewitness to that if he had time. They were having it out, a real screaming match. I guess they calmed down and kissed by the time they left the bar. Probably planned to have some post fight sex."

"Probably," said Penny. "Why drink if she was pregnant? Was she going to abort the fetus?"

"I don't know. Somehow I doubt it, or she didn't know about fetal alcohol syndrome, or she just didn't think."

"Probably the latter. She was smart, but enjoyed being crazy and stupid."

"Yeah, because if she planned to have an abortion, she might still be alive today. Of course she might have been just using her pregnancy to needle Cole."

"She would never. She was the nicest person. I mean she'd do some nasty practical jokes when she felt particularly devilish."

"Let's just speculate, looking at Martine here and Christine in Minnesota that he has a knack of bringing out the worst in people." Penny nodded.

"Now what if, and you can hear the speculation coming, Jordan knew about the pregnancy? Here was a man who planned on marrying a respectable albeit pregnant blonde haired green eyed farm girl suddenly confronted by the possibility of having impregnated his girl on the side, a wild, uncontrollable girl at that. I suppose Cole could have done the noble thing and taken responsibility, but he seems pretty incapable of nobility. Just like he got you to run away from home, he got Jordan thinking the Penny problem needed to be solved, and not in a way you and I would solve it."

"Cole was a snake oil salesman even then," said Penny.

"Our Eau Claire officer said he didn't have a chance to interview Jordan before the case changed to accidental death. He said he couldn't find him."

"I remember now. The man was a bit gruff, but he seemed pretty capable. I felt Penny had a man who would get to the bottom of the case. Ish, what a horrible pun. But yeah, I remember him asking about Jordan and for some reason I didn't know where he was."

"Maybe he was with Cole. Maybe after Cole got her horny, he brought her to his room and the two of them fucked her. Then they all went out on a boat and the two brothers drowned her. The water would have washed out the sperm so there would have been no proof. But maybe Cole planted something to incriminate his brother, or maybe it was the guilt, but he used that moment to finagle Jordan into embezzling funds."

"That's horrible!" said Penny angrily, but she didn't deny it.

"You're right. And Jordan may have been innocent and Cole simply wanted revenge for Jordan cuckolding him with his girlfriend and winning his true love, meaning you. So maybe he did the murder alone, but still planted evidence and put Jordan in a position where the guy had no alibi."

"I like that one better, even if my husband is a slimy prick," said Penny.

"No, I'm the slimy prick here," I said, bringing Penny's hand to my flaccid penis to touch its sticky surface.

"You are," said Penny glaring at me but then breaking out of it with a quick laugh.

"So our villain begins his life of crime. He continues his schooling, taking courses with the specific intent of embezzling or laundering money with a bit of extortion on the side. He learns the banking trade, the loan trade and the corporate trade. He changes his name, maybe more than once. I don't know if he told you, but that guy you stayed with in Maui is named Maxim M. Greene."

"You're kidding. Oh I forgot, you don't kid."

"I hope you let me kid sometimes."

"Maybe. Anyway, please continue."

"So our villain sets up a dummy corporation in Olympia Washington where he meets our gorgeous twins, or he had them with him before. We haven't gotten around to tracing the origin of our lovely ladies. Since one or both of them are lesbians, he didn't get them that way. Not that he cared one way or the other. He could charm the panties off of any woman he wanted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.