The Ocean Waves, The Air Waves Back - Cover

The Ocean Waves, The Air Waves Back

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Waikiki PI Story #5. Searching for a missing person thrusts our private dick into lots of love and lots of trouble. Be sure to read the earlier stories in the Waikiki PI Universe first to understand the characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"The guy's got chutzpah," I told Sandy in our second phone conversation from Carol's house. Instead of Jordan, I referred to Jordan's brother, Cole. "The name listed as the owner of the red Mustang is Maxim M. Greene from Olympia Washington. Maximum green! Can you believe that? They faxed his driver's license. Of course I can't be sure it's the brother, but he sure looks more like him than he doesn't. I tried the phone at the listed address. It's disconnected, probably because he's in Maui. I'll have to wait for Gabe's report after the weekend."

"That's it?" asked Sandy.

"Yeah, it's a waiting game for now. I've just been hanging out at home missing Penny and missing you."

"You mean Joan."

"No. I mean Penny. I think she left Joan in Minnesota."

"The frigid housewife is dead, long live the insatiable lover."

"Are you jealous?" I asked, a rhetorical question with a "no" answer of course.

"Let me tell you a story," said Carol. Carol had turned on the speakerphone for our conversation. That had allowed the beginning to be a long distance ménage-a-trois.

The conversation had begun with Sandy telling me how much Carol wanted to get to know him intimately. It quickly progressed to her describing Carol, specifically the feel and taste of her breasts and pussy, using the previous night's events as the source of the description. My cock responded. I released it from its confines and masturbated slowly. I figured on a lengthy call. I took over the sex description, describing Penny and the sex we had in the orgy room. I could hear the panting in my receiver. Within my descriptions, I asked them to describe their current actions.

"We're naked on the bed, masturbating each other," said Carol. "I'm stroking her pussy and playing with her tits and she's doing the same for me." And later: "Sandy's wearing the strap on. She's sliding it in. I'm playing with her titties. She's shoving her finger in my ass. I'm shoving my finger in her ass." The moans continued to amplify. I wondered if they could hear me. "Yes," said Carol panting. "Maybe you could speak a little louder. Oh my god, it feels like she's got her fist up my rectum."

"It's just three fingers," said Sandy.

"You want to fuck my ass like Joe fucked Joan's?" asked Carol.

"I'm not ready for that, but god that's good. Go on Joe."

I reached the end of the sex description. I heard their moans peak. I climaxed with them. We enjoyed a simultaneous long distance orgasm.

Back to Carol's story: "I knew Joan socially for many years. She would be at cocktail parties with her husband, looking restrained and occasionally angry with Jordan off somewhere in the house probably fucking some secretary. She was incredibly shy. Jordan's absence from her side made her disappear into the wall, you know, wallflower type. Her lovely face attracted me, but the tension in it made it less so. Her body attracted me as well: lovely, shapely, soft yet not at all fat. I couldn't explain her atrractiveness. Usually that all American blonde look, pretty common in the land of 10 million Scandinavians, I find too common and boring. But something about her was unique. She had character, a sort of liveliness in her eyes. Anyway, about a year ago, I don't remember the event; some kind of financial threshold we had broken, Joan looked more relaxed. She drank heavily. She never had before. Like I said I had noticed her, which means I had been checking her out over those many cocktail parties. When she caught me staring, she would smile at me before looking away which made me more courageous in my studies. This night, she smiled and kept smiling, staring back at me, checking me out like I checked her out. She licked her lips. Her eyes sparkled. She reeled me in.

"We had our first substantial conversation. During it we let our bodies touch. We walked to the punchbowl and I watched her pour the spiked punch down her throat. She complained about the noise of the party, though it wasn't very loud. I followed her up the stairs of the huge house, the CEO's house, ostentatious as hell. She almost fell into the first room we came to, but I stopped her. I didn't know whether she knew of her husband's philandering, and didn't want a confrontation, so I steered her down the hall, listening in at each closed door and hearing talking and sometimes squeaks and moans. Finally far enough down the hallway, I figured it was safe. The small guest room empty of people, I closed the door behind me and locked it. She immediately kissed me, a hungry kiss. She was starving for it. We hugged close. She slid her hand between us, straight between my legs. I moved away and looked into her wild eyes. She told me she had wanted me since the first time she saw me. I was flabbergasted.

"I asked her if she liked girls. She told me she liked both sexes, but hadn't been with a man for years. I thought about Jordan and almost laughed at his stupidity. She told me she feared men, of getting to know them that way, but felt comfortable with women. Her acting had brought her in contact with a few women, lesbian thespians, you know, but it had been awhile.

"When I started to speak, she put her hand to my mouth, replacing it with her mouth and tongue. We undressed each other, fell on the bed and made love. We diddled each other, explored each other's body, ending up in a sixty-nine that brought each other release.

"Afterwards we lay together, kissed and smiled, our shiny faces covered with the product of our lovemaking. I told her I had a girlfriend. She nodded and told me it was a one time thing. 'Too bad, ' I said. 'Yeah, ' she said. We found an adjacent bathroom and took turns cleaning off the proof of our brief indiscretion. We hugged, long and loving, kissed briefly but softly and lovingly, then bravely walked out of the room together. Luckily no one saw us in the hallway. Anyway, your Penny is a lusty wench all tied up in knots."

After a long pause, Sandy's turn for a monologue began. "We had a most interesting day, Joe. We got up early, had some fun before showering, well actually during the shower too, had some breakfast and headed out. Halfway to Carol's office it hit me. I remembered Jordan said he would make up our Tuesday sailing with a Saturday at the office. Carol gave me this angry adorable look. I apologized for forgetting to tell her. I guess I didn't want her going off without me. Anyway she dropped me back at her house. I waited by the phone, hoping for an all clear call."

"Jordan was there," said Carol. "He was in my office! I asked him what he was doing there and he told me to fuck off."

"You see," said Sandy, "Jordan's got this thing on Carol. She spotted a discrepancy, a mysterious company they supposedly acquired parts from. When Carol inquired about it, no one seemed to know what was going on. Her last and most reluctant inquiry was with Jordan. Jordan tensed up immediately. For a guy who is doing some underhanded money grubbing, he sure can't control his body language. He pulled her into his office and laid the threat right on the table."

"He had the creepiest shark like smile on his face," Carol added. "He kept glancing through the window at Christine, his gorgeous secretary who watched us, looking concerned."

"Yeah," continued Sandy. "It seems Christine came on the scene, and most mysteriously at that, about the time this ghost company appeared. Instead of promoting someone in house to executive secretary like they always do, Christine appeared out of nowhere. Anyway, Jordan the slime ball threatened to get Carol fired for sexual harassment."

"Like a fool I put myself in the position," said Carol. "At the time I felt guilty about it, but when I mulled it over, I realized I had been set up."

"She was seduced by her secretary," explained Sandy. "Isn't she still your secretary?"

"Jordan's spy is the best I've ever had, I mean as a secretary. The seduction resulted in the worst one night stand since my college days, a pretty bad performance, but enough of one to be witnessed by co-workers in the office and at the bar where we began the date. Unlike Joan, the booze did nothing to loosen poor Nancy. But like all the women in Jordan's harem, she is intelligent and capable."

"You must be a saint," said Sandy.

"There's a tension that keeps gnawing at me. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. At the same time, I'm not so worried. I'm good at what I do, and unlike Jordan I play it straight. 'An honest day's work for an honest day's pay, ' that's me. So except for keeping mum on the extortion, I give the company a pure and, I think, beneficial effort. And of course if Jordan ever exposed me, I would definitely have the upper hand."

"But now you're risking it all," I said. "Why is that?"

"I guess the gnawing wore me down. It's making me feel old. Sandy has been a blessing, an answer to a prayer. She makes me feel ten years younger. This could play in many different ways, some even letting me off the hook. But you know, I think its time I breathe some fresh air."

"Hawaiian air?" asked Sandy.

"It's so far away. I'll miss the kids something fierce."

"Bring them along. Joe's father has more connections than anyone in Honolulu."

"I wouldn't want to pull a Christine and step on some capable employee's toe," said Carol.

"You know," I said, "my father and I are talking. We haven't for a long time, but just today we talked for hours. He told me he could use a capable assistant who could handle accounts and knows their way around a spread sheet and a computer, someone he could trust to communicate to his clients. I don't know what kind of salary he'd offer, but I'm sure it would be close to what you're getting. He's a stubborn SOB, but he's got a good heart."

"Shit, that sounds perfect, maybe too perfect."

"He lost his chief assistant recently, actually it's been over a year, and hasn't found anyone to replace him. Right when he wanted to ease back, not retire exactly, but loosen the reins, this happened. He sounds desperate."

"Okay," said Carol. "Talk to him. If he's willing to interview me, I'll fly out. I'm putting in my notice on Monday. It'll have to be a month, at least three weeks before I could leave the company. I'm not about to burn any bridges."

"Fuck them," said Sandy. "No really. Fuck them. If Joe's dad hires you, take the job and don't look back. It sounds like you'd be more useful and appreciated."

"Damn Sandy, you make me feel like a daredevil. I'm filled with adrenalin."

"I'll talk to my dad tomorrow," I said. "When can you be here?"

"Wednesday," said Sandy.

"Uhm," Carol equivocated.

"Take those vacation days you haven't used since forever," said Sandy. "Am I right? I'm going to call Jordan tomorrow and tell him we found Joan, or that we are following her trail. The trail supposedly passes through Washington State so he won't mind me stopping there before heading home. I'm going to check out Olympia for a couple days. Are you coming?" she asked Carol.

"Okay," I said. "Let's let Carol digest all this. Tell me what happened today."

"Carol arrived in her office to find Jordan going through her data, the very data she intended on copying. After my cute Ninja threatened to kick his ass if he didn't get out, he eased off. He told her he wanted to see the current acquisition and requisition data. She told him to wait in his office or she'd lock it up tight behind passwords and he'd never get a hard copy. He slunk off. Carol printed out his request and brought it over to him, meanwhile having the computer print out all the damaging evidence of his dummy company. Since they were basically alone, they hashed over all the old threats: her squealing on him and him squealing on her. After the shouting match, ending with counter threats of what would happen if Carol made good on her threats, ending of course with Carol letting him know she had the upper hand, she raced back to her office, her cute ass swinging most delightfully I'm sure, grabbed the paper, downloaded everything onto a floppy disc, stashed everything in her purse, and raced out the door.

"I've never been so scared. When I left my office, I could see him watching me head to the elevators. I thought for sure he'd shoot me or something. The elevator took forever. When I headed down, I felt so much relief, but then I still had to reach my car. Of course he hadn't run down the steps to beat me at the main floor. He's way too cool for that, thank god."

"So we have the data," finished Sandy. "I just need to trace the dummy and its operator, Cole or Max or whoever. Monday we're off to Seattle. Are you coming?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.