The Ocean Waves, The Air Waves Back
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Waikiki PI Story #5. Searching for a missing person thrusts our private dick into lots of love and lots of trouble. Be sure to read the earlier stories in the Waikiki PI Universe first to understand the characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The classiness of L'Hotel Sofitel in Bloomington, Minnesota made Sandy uncomfortable. She felt like the poor bumpkin cousin visiting the big city snooty family. Casual Island clothing didn't fit the ambience. It was the one expense, and a rather expensive one, which Jordan McAndrew didn't cover. Not a typical shopping lover associated with her gender, she found it kind of fun, almost a fantasy moment, when she spent a day at the fanciest stores in downtown Minneapolis to pick out a couple of power suits, an evening gown, a little black dress and a couple of business casual outfits. Once inside her room though, she took advantage of the comfortable bed and the large space and especially the fine French cooking and great service, all of which she silently thanked Jordan for buying her.

And the one entire day she planned to spend with Jordan she happily could dress down. If he expected her to get fancy for sailing, to wear some cute sailor outfit or something, he was going to be disappointed. She hadn't done much sailing since her father's death when she was in her mid-twenties. Before that she had been his first mate on many long excursions around the Islands while he did research or brought along friends or relatives or fellow struggling intellectuals for fishing or sightseeing expeditions. She knew how to dress for comfort and warmth when sailing.

The sun just started to bleach away the dark purple and red of a lingering night when Sandy shut off the lights and closed the door behind her. She wore a peacoat, a clinging long sleeve sweater shirt and jeans. A ragged canvas bag stuffed with a clothes change and a floppy hat pulled on her right shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.