Psyche - Cover

Psyche

Copyright© 2008 by a.k.

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I find myself on an agricultural planet of an interstellar civilisation. I'm the only human there. What should I do? Sex is to come later.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Robot   Slow  

In a few weeks I finished my ship and the body of the controller came alive. He chose a male body, which was rather dull. I mean it was average height, weight, his whole appearance projected it's average.

"Why did you choose such an uninteresting look?"

"Why should it matter?"

"It doesn't matter. It's just that most humans would choose a look that sets them apart from the rest, not one that blends in so much. By the way, have you started exploring the world with your new body? Psyche found the sensations her body provided fascinating."

"Actually I find these senses distracting. I weakened the connection so I wouldn't have to deal with them."

"But why? Those sensations make it worth having a body."

"I don't see why should it be so. I need my body to make repairs, not to experience the world."

I dropped the subject and we reviewed the progress on our plans.

The nearest industrial colony is making the probes and satellites that will make the basis of our communication network. It's controller accepted the news about Homeworld quite stoically. In a few days Psyche and I will head there. The other construction projects are on hold. When most colonies are contacted those will commence also.

We didn't have a tearful goodbye when we left. It seemed the controller was happy things returned to normal, and he didn't have to use his resources planning the liberation of Homeworld. The few days during we were travelling out of the gravity well of the system was quite pleasant. My AI unit started to come online. I called him Akos too so when we meet with the AAL we wouldn't loose our cover. Because his size he was quite interested in the world surrounding him. Seems like I spent most the time I was awake explaining things to him. Strangely a week has passed before he asked about his main directives. When I told him of the situation he was quite saddened when he realised he was just a cover for me.

'Don't worry I will need you to analyse the information I gather. Because in the difference in our thinking I think you will become a valuable advisor. I confess I first thought the AI unit on board this ship will be an extension of my brain, but I realise this situation is better.'

'But I see in your memories that one of the goals of this trip is to gather data on the construction of AIs so you could build a unit without a personality.'

'That's true, I thought of it before. Now I don't see it as important. I will need one if the AAL can monitor the communication between my implant and you, so they don't realise I'm a human. Even then you will get another body, both a ship and an organic one.'

'Thank you I'm relieved.'

'Hmm ... Did you say you can see my memories?'

'Yes, I did.'

'Then why did I have to explain things to you?'

'Because while I can see your memories I can't access the associations in your brain, so most of the things I see are out of context. I can't understand most of them.'

'I see. If you have other questions I will answer them happily.'

My easy days were over when we activated the FTL drives. While the nanobots repaired every damage that occurred to my body, they didn't keep the pain away. It wasn't so big so I couldn't function, but it was annoying. Two weeks have passed before we arrived in Homeworld's system. When we deactivated the FTL drives we were confronted by six AAL fighters.

"Human ships, capitulate or you will be destroyed."

"We are no human ships. Both ships are in the control of AIs. My designator is 35Pch and my wingman is 84Aks."

"Incorrect information. Scanners show human forms of life on board."

"My main directive is gathering information. When I realised what happened to Homeworld I came to the conclusion that I have to salvage as much data as I can from there before it is fully destroyed. Analysis of the situation showed that robotic gatherers are possibly destroyed before they can fulfil their mission. These androids were constructed to minimise risk of discovery."

"But how?"

"I was near an agricultural colony when I first tried to contact Homeworld. Fulfilling my directives I downloaded all information accessible there. I didn't find data why, but there were a full medical database and an An-Man. Combining those datas I designed my android. Analysis showed I have greater chance of success with a wingman. Using available information and technology I constructed 84Aks."

"Interesting. Could you give me an upload of these events from your memory?"

"Of course."

In anticipation for such a request we already created the false memories for Psyche.

"Everything seems to be in order. You have been granted access to the planet."

"The android bodies need food to keep functioning. Do we have access to bring in transport ships to the planet?"

"No, access denied. To much risk the natives could take control of unauthorised technology."

"Did the AAL download data from the Homeworld systems during the conflict? If so could I have that data? Is there a possibility that I could have access to the AAL database?"

"Please wait. Your request is assessed ... There have been a download during the pacification of the planet you designed as Homeworld. You can have access to those databanks. Download starting now. Request to access AAL data is denied."

"Analysis of my situation showed to fulfil my main directives I need more ships of my class. When communication between the automated colonies is possible I will ask the industrial planets to begin production. Some of them will have androids on board. Will they have a way to communicate who they are so they won't be terminated?"

"Use these codes if they are asked to identify themselves. They will be left alone or asked to leave the territory depending on the nature of the surroundings."

"Will there be a way to exchange information?"

"This request has to be assessed in depth. After you finish your mission on the planet Homeworld an answer will be given."

"Thank you. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

The download we got from the AAL was useful, as it was mostly military information. Unfortunately most of the information we currently had was lacking understanding of the principles of how it works. I hoped we will have access to a library or an university where we could gather that data.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.