Employee Slave - Cover

Employee Slave

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young married woman is told by her boss what she has to do to keep her job -- and it changes her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Kimberly kept glancing at her watch. The morning seemed to drag. She couldn't wait for noon, feeling special that Mr. Harrington asked her to lunch. She was becoming quite infatuated with him.

As it turned out, she was engrossed in paperwork and startled when Steve said, "Ready?"

Kimberly's head shot up and then she smiled. She stood, twirling to show off the blue button-down dress he had requested. They took the elevator down to the employee garage and walked to the reserved parking place Steve's dark midnight-blue BMW was parked. Kimberly almost burst with pride when he opened the car's passenger door. No one had ever done that for her. She was all smiles as they drove through the bustling downtown streets.

The car stopped in front of a fancy Italian restaurant and immediately Kimberly's door opened. She looked up at the young man waiting for her get out. When she did, Steve was already at her side, handing the man the valet car key. They entered the restaurant and were quickly seated in a horseshoe shaped booth in the rear of the dimly lit room.

"Kim, are you wearing panties?" Steve asked.

"Of course."

"Please go into the ladies room and remove them for me. I'll order the wine while you're gone."

"Why do you want me to take off my..." Kimberly leaned close to Steve and whispered very softly, "my panties?"

"Just do it ... for me."

Kimberly returned Steve's smile and slid out from the table. She looked over her shoulder when he said, "Your bra too."

In the privacy of a stall, she removed her underwear and stared at them. She had not thought to bring her pocketbook. She squished her bra and panties into as small a ball as she could and returned to the table, using both hands to press them to her belly, trying inadequately to cover them completely. Self-conscious, she believed everyone saw them and knew she was naked underneath her dress. Her face was flushed from the tops of her breasts to her hairline.

Scooting into the horseshoe seat, Kimberly left her undergarments next to her while she opened her pocketbook. Her head spun around when Steve took the blue panties and pressed them to his face. He inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmm, you smell so good."

Kimberly gasped and reached for her panties, but her arm hung in the air with an empty hand as Steve yanked them away, chuckling. She squirmed in her seat, her eyes darting to the nearby tables. No one paid any attention to them and she turned when she felt tapping on her arm. Steve handed her the panties and grinned when she snatched them and quickly stuffed them into her pocketbook along with her bra.

Steve offered her a glass of red wine. She gratefully took it and, as he held his glass towards her, he said, "To a very sexy young woman." They both drank the delicious wine. Steve then said, "Unbutton your dress from the bottom to your waist."

"Oh no, I can't do that," she said in a loud whisper. "Someone will see."

"Don't be silly, the table and tablecloth will shield you."

"But why must I do that here?"

"Because I said so. Why are you always arguing with me?"

"I'm not arguing. It's just that ... we're in a public place."

"So?"

"So?! So someone can see."

"I already told you not to worry about that. Kim, things have been going so nicely. Don't spoil it."

She looked at her boss' face. His threat raced through her mind, but so did other things. He had ignited something within her that she had never known was there -- and she liked it. He made her feel alive. He made her feel sexy. He gave her orgasms she never knew existed. He even made sex with her husband better.

Kimberly hesitantly reached down and undid her bottom button, her eyes scanning the room all the time. Then she undid the next one and the next until the first button fastened was above her pussy. She put her forearms on the table and leaned forward.

"Let's see if you're enjoying this," Steve said as his hand wedged between her clamped thighs.

Kimberly sat up and looked down at her exposed pussy framed by the two halves of her open dress. She watched his fingers twirl her pubic hairs and then slip between her labia, brushing over her clit and sinking into her hole. Her legs instinctively parted and a soft moan escaped from deep in her throat. When he held his finger in front of her face she embarrassedly saw how wet it was, and when he put it into his mouth and sucked it, she squeezed her legs together and worried about leaving a puddle on her seat.

Steve took a thick breadstick from the basket on the table and spread a thin layer of butter on one end. "This needs something more than butter," he said. Using his free hand to nudge her legs apart and then spreading her labia with his fingers, he inserted the buttered end of the breadstick into her pussy. He slowly pumped it in and out.

The waiter came to the table to take their order so Steve quickly moved the tablecloth over Kimberly's lap, but continued to pump the breadstick in and out of her pussy.

"Kim, what would you like?" Steve asked without missing a stroke.

"I ... uh ... I ... don't know ... uhhh..." Steve stopped moving the breadstick, leaving it inside her, and massaged her aroused clitoris. "Give ... give me ... the sp-special," she said clenching her fists as she climaxed.

"Ooohhhhh," Kimberly uncontrollably sighed when Steve pulled the breadstick from her gushing pussy. He shifted it under the tablecloth to his other hand and held it up to Kimberly's face.

"Try one of these breadsticks," he said. "They have a unique flavor."

Kimberly saw the moisture on the breadstick and quickly looked up at the waiter. He was waiting patiently. She opened her mouth and Steve laid it on her tongue. Her mouth snapped shut and she sucked the breadstick, and then bit off the end. She slowly chewed and swallowed.

"Mmmmm, it is delicious," she said with a chuckle, but blushed nonetheless.

After the waiter left, Steve tore the center out of a piece of bread and mopped up Kimberly's wet pussy with it. He even shoved it into her hole. When he brought it to her lips, Kimberly automatically opened her mouth and allowed the soggy bread into her mouth. She chewed slowly and exaggerated a loud gulp.

"Blow me," Steve said.

Kimberly looked down when Steve moved the tablecloth away from his lap, at the hard cock sticking out of his pants. "I can't. Someone will see."

"Then crawl under the table and be hidden by the tablecloth. I need to cum."

Kimberly anxiously looked around and then slivered off her seat under the table. She crawled between her boss' legs and pushed the bottom of the tablecloth to his belt, exposing his cock. She quickly wrapped her lips around the hard cock and sucked.

"Will the young lady be back soon?" Kimberly heard the waiter ask and she became deathly still.

"Oh, yes," replied Steve, "just leave the food. She's almost through."

Kimberly resumed sucking her boss' cock while the waiter stood just a couple of feet from her. She was both embarrassed and excited. I'm blowing Mr. Harrington right in front of the waiter and he doesn't even know it, she thought.

After the waiter left, Steve felt his orgasm approaching. Lifting the tablecloth, he slipped Kimberly's plate under the table and said, "Hold this for me."

She took the plate of steaming food and was surprised when Steve pulled his cock from her mouth and began fisting it, but not as surprised as when he pointed his cock at her plate and shot his gooey sperm all over her food. After she sucked the rest of the sperm from his cock and watched him stuff his cock back into his pants and zip up, Steve took the plate from her and she crawled out from under the table and back onto her seat.

"I wanted to give you a special cream sauce ... like alfredo ... I guess Steve-o," he said pointing to her cum-covered food. "Now eat up.

Kimberly stared at her lasagna, at the white stripes covering her red marinara sauce. She cut off one corner that had a large glob of sperm on it and scooped it up onto her fork. Looking Steve in the eye, she smiled and opened her mouth wide, stuffing the cum-covered food into her mouth. Her lips locked around the fork which she pulled out of her mouth. After a few slow chews, she noisily gulped it down and licked her lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.