Employee Slave - Cover

Employee Slave

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young married woman is told by her boss what she has to do to keep her job -- and it changes her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The next few days were busy for Steve Harrington and he didn't have time to play with his new "toy." When he and Kimberly occasionally ran into each other, she looked the other way. A quick squeeze of her ass was the only reminder that he was free to do whatever he wanted.

Friday afternoon finally arrived, finding Steve caught up with his work. It was a long, stressful week and he wanted to have some fun. He called Kimberly into his office.

"Close the door and sit down," he said.

Kimberly sat in the chair with her feet flat on the floor, her knees tightly together. She tugged the bottom of her skirt down as far as it would go and then tugged it again.

"Kim, the last time you were in here I wanted to see your pussy so much I neglected your lovely tits. Show me your tits."

I don't have to do this, she thought. He let Mary go. What's he going to do to me now? And then she said out loud, "No."

"No?" Steve hadn't expected that.

Kimberly defiantly stared at him, her lips pressed tightly together, her face red with rage.

Steve shook his head and clucked his tongue. "Okay, you're free to go." Kimberly was half out of the chair when he added, "HR will contact you Monday morning. Don't be late."

The girl froze and then collapsed into the chair. "HR?" Her voice cracked. "Why are they going to call me?"

"I was told to reduce costs. I figured a way to cut elsewhere and only lose one position. But since you are reneging on our deal, I guess I'll cut two positions."

"No, you can't! Oh god, I can't lose my job. I told you that. Oh god, oh god, what am I going to do?"

Steve sat back in his chair with his palms pressed together and his lips resting on his fingertips. The symbolism didn't register even though he was silently praying.

Kimberly took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Steve watched her trembling hands as they undid the first button and then the next and the next. She pulled the shirttails out of her skirt and finished unbuttoning her blouse. Then she unhooked the front-clasping bra. Like all men, it confounded Steve how she was able to remove the bra without taking her blouse off.

"Does this mean the deal is back on?" Steve asked.

Kimberly nodded, her eyes downcast.

"Just remember, at any time I can let you go. No one will question it. You have the least experience and ... well, for all the reasons I originally chose you still hold true."

Steve stared at Kimberly's face for acknowledgement, but soon his eyes lowered to her pale breasts. They were lovely. At 35c they weren't very large, but had wide, pale areoles and long, thick nipples.

"Play with your tits and nipples," he ordered.

Kimberly turned bright red, but her hands covered her breasts and her fingers sunk into the spongy flesh -- squeezing again and again. When she pinched her nipples, they were already longer. She twirled and pulled them. Closing her eyes, Kimberly was lost for a moment in the sensuous feeling. She opened her eyes and looked down. Her nipples were long and hard. She cursed her body for showing arousal in front of the man she now despised.

Steve opened his pants and pulled his hardening cock out, slowly rubbing it while enjoying the show. He rolled his chair away from the desk and turned it to the side.

"Kim, come here."

Kimberly stood and walked slowly around the desk, her blouse hanging loose and brushing her sensitive nipples. She gasped when she saw the exposed cock and stopped. Steve reached out and grabbed the two open halves of her blouse, pulling her between his spread legs. She stood there silent, and then cringed when his fingers brushed her tits. But Steve felt her shudder when he twisted her nipples. Leaning forward, he flicked her long nipple with his tongue.

"Oohh," she moaned.

He kneaded both tits and alternately sucked, licked, and fondled them. Kimberly's eyes were closed, unintentionally enjoying the caresses.

"Lie on the floor," Steve said.

Kimberly dropped to a knee and then onto her right hip. Holding her skirt in place she swung her legs out in front of her, straight with her toes pointing up. After smoothing her skirt she slowly lowered herself to the floor. Her open blouse fell away from her body.

Steve straddled her, a knee on either side of her ribcage. He leaned forward and placed his long cock between her soft tits.

"Go on, make a cock sandwich," he said. Kimberly's big blue eyes stared up at him, baffled. "Squish your tits together around my cock. Geez, haven't you ever been tit-fucked?"

Kimberly's blush and expression told him she hadn't, but she did as she was told. He moved his hips back and forth, pumping his dick between her lovely tits. It felt weird to Kimberly but not unpleasant. The fact that it was her boss doing it disgusted her, but she thought that if it had been her husband it would be very sensual. She always had sensitive tits. Her eyes crossed as she looked down her nose when Steve's cock bumped into her chin. He was rocking back and forth with increasingly longer strokes. She was being violated, abused, but she couldn't resist the need to feel the cock. She shifted her hands higher on her breasts and moved her thumbs together on top of the sliding cock.

Steve suddenly stood up and returned to his chair. Kimberly continued to press her tits together, now squeezing them, eyes closed and lost in a sensual daze. Without knowing it, she was aroused and missed the feeling of the cock.

"Kim," Steve said after watching her play with her breasts, "come over here."

Kimberly's eyes popped open and her hands quickly dropped to her sides, her embarrassment turning her face red. She slowly got to her feet and stood in front of her boss. Her blouse hung open and her tits rose and fell with each labored breath. Her nipples stuck out thick and long like pencil erasers. She was expecting him to play with her breasts again, but instead his hands grabbed the two halves of her blouse and tugged downward -- hard! Kimberly almost lost her balance as she dropped to her knees between his legs.

"Kiss my cock."

Kimberly looked at him wide-eyed. "Oh no, I can't do that. My husband kisses my lips. I can't kiss your thing."

"Not only can you do it, but you will. Now, kiss it!"

The poor girl stared at her boss' cock and then back at Steve's determined face. She looked at his cock again, speechless, flabbergasted, disgusted, afraid. But she put her hands on the chair on both sides of his legs to brace herself and hovered over the hard cock pointing towards Steve's chin, thinking about having to do the unthinkable. Sighing heavily, the whoosh of hot breath tickled Steve's dick causing it to jerk away from his belly and smack her in the chin. She jumped back as if struck by a snake.

Steve smiled at her obvious innocence. "Haven't you ever done this to your husband?"

"No, never," she adamantly responded. "He wanted me to, but I wouldn't do it."

"Well, my dear, you will do it to me. Now hold onto it so it doesn't move and scare you again. Then give it a big kiss."

He watched Kimberly reach out and very delicately hold the large cock between her forefinger and thumb. When it throbbed, she tightened her grip. She leaned forward and saw the little slit the pee came out of so she quickly moved to the side and brushed her lips against the spongy head. She abruptly pulled her head back, but curiously did not release the cock.

"What kind of kiss was that? I don't want a grandma-peck-on-the-cheek kiss. I want a passionate kiss that two lovers share."

Kimberly once again lowered her head and pressed her soft lips on the hard cock. They lingered there, and then she kissed it several times in succession and rubbed her lips up and down the shaft.

"Oh, that's much better," Steve cooed as he watched her blonde head moving over his cock. "Yes, yes ... that feels great. Now French kiss it. Use your tongue."

An hour before, Kimberly would have thought that request was gross, but she was really getting into her passionate kissing. When she and her husband kissed, they often used their tongues. It only seemed natural to progress to that. Her tongue darted between her lips and stabbed at the warm flesh. Then she licked with long strokes.

She progressed much faster than Steve thought she would. He watched as her tongue bathed the length of his shaft leaving it shiny. She kissed it from the base to the tip and then down again. She lifted the dick away from Steve's belly and kissed it all over. Between kisses she rubbed it on her lips and face. Caught up in the new sensation, she made love to his cock.

This was more than Steve expected. The sensation was wonderful and he knew he'd climax soon. At one point when Kimberly was holding his hard dick straight out and kissing the tip, Steve grabbed both sides of her head to hold her in place.

"Open your mouth a little," he panted.

Kimberly did and Steve pulled her head towards him, sliding his cock into her mouth. She reflexively tried to pull away, but his fingers gripped her hair and he held her firmly.

"Shtop thith," she mumbled around the massive cock.

But Steve didn't stop it. He looked down at the ice blue eyes anxiously staring up at him, at the lips puckered around his cock. Gently pulling her head towards him, more and more of his cock disappeared into her mouth and her eyes got bigger and bigger. When she gave a little gag, he stopped and let his cock rest in her mouth.

Kimberly didn't know what to do. How would she ever face her husband? When they kissed, would he know a man's cock had been where his tongue was? Of course not, but she felt guilty anyway. Her mouth filled with saliva. She swallowed and felt the cock throb with pleasure. She swallowed again and again, each time her mouth tightening around the cock and inadvertently titillating it.

"Suck it ... suck my cock," Steve begged, the sensation being overwhelming.

He watched his young employee's cheeks cave in and felt her lips tighten around his cock. Then nature must have taken over because her tongue bathed his cock. When she grabbed its base and sucked harder, he released her head -- and she did not pull away! Instead, he watched her head bob up and down as her tongue lashed at his cock, her mouth making sucking noises with an occasional gag when she got overzealous. Steve couldn't take any more. He wanted to close his eyes, but forced them open to watch his young, married employee's face. He grabbed her head again and tilted her face up.

"Oh god!" he cried out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.