The Wedding Planner - Cover

The Wedding Planner

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A planned weekend that didn't turn out like it was supposed to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

She had been at her desk for maybe twenty minutes when Marci called.

"We still on for tonight?"

"I'm planning on it."

"Dan wants to see you around ten. Will you be free?"

"I'll try to squeeze him in."

"You are too tight or he is too big?"

"You are horrible!"

"It is all your fault. You are the one who got me going. Got some one on the other line. Talk to you later."

Dan looked up, smiled and pointed at the chair when she entered his office. She sat down and Dan said:

"I need a favor."

"You know that I'll do it if I can."

"You will be handling the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for the Bryns wedding right?"

"Yes."

"The father of the bride is an old friend of mine. There won't be an envelope in it for you, but I would appreciate it if you would take care of him after the dinner."

"Do I tell him you sent me?"

"No, but I will hint to him that you have been known to cheat on your husband and if I know him as well as I think I do he will hit on you. Just take it from there."

"He isn't fat and ugly is he?"

"Fat no, but ugly? That depends on your personal definition of what constitutes good looks."

"Oh goody - a blind date. Just what a girl my age needs."

"Oh give it up sweetie. A dick is a dick and it is another check mark in your book."

When she left Dan's office Marci asked her what time she wanted to leave and she said regular quitting time would do.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I think maybe Susie Q's. I had good luck the last time I was there."

The phone was ringing when she got back to her desk and she answered it.

"Fran? This is Pam; remember me?"

"Given what we did when we were last together it would be almost impossible to forget you. What can I do for you?"

"I wanted to invite you to a party tonight at my place."

"I wish I could say yes, but I have already committed myself to a girl's night out with my friend Marci so I'll have to pass, but thanks for thinking of me."

"Marci? Isn't that the girl who has the hots for my hubby?"

"That's her."

"She's invited too then."

"Given the way she feels about Bobby I don't think that would be a good idea."

"No problem there. Bobby won't be there; he is out of town on business."

"Oh? What kind of party is this?"

"Well ... you remember what we did the last time we were together? It is that kind of party."

"And just how many party goers are we looking at?"

"At least enough to keep three healthy and active girls busy."

"Do I get to wear a silly little pointed party hat with a tassel on it?"

"No, but there should be plenty of whistles to toot."

"What time and how do we get there?"


"I don't know how I let you talk me into this" Marci said. "How can I party with the wife of the man who was meant to be mine?"

She had never mentioned to Marci that Pam had offered to share so she said, "Be nice to her and maybe - just maybe - she will let you play with her new hubby."

She rang the doorbell and a very naked Pam answered it. Pam gave her a hug and said:

"Thanks for coming. As you may have guessed I started without you."

She introduced Marci to Pam and then Pam took Marci's hand saying, "You and I have so much to talk about" and she pulled Marci along with her into a large family room where seven naked men with hard ons were standing around talking.

"Hey guys" Pam said as she walked into the room, "I've got reinforcements." She turned and said, "I was doing a 'round robin' when you rang the bell"

"A round robin?" asked Marci, "What is a round robin?"

"I'm on my knees and the guys are around me in a circle and I go from cock to cock and the last guy to cum is the winner."

"What does he win?"

"He gets to watch the first guy to cum do me."

"So the first guy to cum is really the winner?"

"Don't go getting technical on me."

"So how do we do a round robin with the three of us?"

"How about the first girl to get a guy to cum gets to pick the first guy to do her?"

Marci turned to her and said, "How does that sound?"

"It sounds like more check marks in my book" she said as she started to undress.

Marci won and picked a tall redhead and led him over to the couch and in less than thirty seconds she had her legs up on the guy's shoulders and he was driving into her.

Pam was the next one to get a mouthful of cum and she grabbed a hunky looking blond and led him over to the couch where she said something to Marci and then Marci and her guy got up and followed Pam and the blond out of the room.

She looked at the five men she was left with and made up her mind. Two of the guys had just cum in the mouths of Marci and Pam and that left her with three hard cocks. She did a quick "eeny, meeny, mineey, moe" and settled on a guy and moved to him.

"My knees hurt so no more of this moving around on the floor from cock to cock. I'm going to suck this one" and she took hold of the cock in front of her and then said, "and one of you two other hard dicks can do me from behind."

She leaned forward and took the cock in her mouth and seconds later she moaned as a hard cock slipped into her pussy. The guy in her pussy came first and when he pulled out of her the guy she was sucking moved to fill her pussy and even as his cock slid into her wet, slick cunt the last hard cock was at her mouth. Too bad Jake couldn't see her now she thought as she pushed back at the cock fucking her while her hand played with the balls of the guy she was deep throating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.