The Wedding Planner - Cover

The Wedding Planner

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A planned weekend that didn't turn out like it was supposed to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

She managed to get four hours sleep before the clock went off. As she showered she ran through a mental checklist. She had cleaned the house thoroughly so that there would be no sign that she had "entertained" while Jake was gone. She had washed and put away the clothes of Jake's that Harv and Tony had worn while they had fucked her. She had even remembered to clean the cum stains off the seat of the riding lawn mower. The place would be ready for Jake when he got home.

Jake was sure to want to make love when he got home so she would have to make sure that Dan fucked her if he couldn't set her up with someone. She could not - just could not - give Jake pussy unless it had been freshly used by someone else.


She had just sat down at her desk when the phone rang. It was Marci telling her that Dan wanted to see her in his office.

"You don't look any the worse for wear this morning" Marci said when she walked into Dan's outer office.

"No thanks to you. I can't believe that you bailed out on me and left me with two sex starved young kids."

"Hey, you knew going in that I would have to leave to beat the asshole home. Besides, I was more worried about them. You forget dearie, I've seen you in action. Go right in; he's waiting for you."

Dan looked up and smiled when she walked into his office. He pointed at the chair opposite the desk as he said:

"Good morning sweetie. What do you have on your schedule today?"

"Not much. No weddings this weekend for a change. I do have the Advertising Council conference tomorrow, but it has been covered. Should have nothing to do on it unless there is a last minute problem. Day after tomorrow is the seminar put on by that guy who is trying to sell his system for playing the stock market and that one is a piece of cake. Coffee and donuts at ten and he will be out of there by noon."

"So you will be free for lunch today?"

"I suppose."

"Good. You and I are going to have lunch with a friend of mine and after that I believe that he will keep you busy most of the afternoon. Harvey tells me that you pull a pretty good train. Is that right?"

"Let us just say that I know how to party with a group."

"How would you feel about acting as a hostess at a poker party?"

"Describe hostess?"

"Serve beer and snacks and satisfy sexual urges."

"For how many?"

"Six, counting myself."

"I could probably do it, but the question is when? Jake is due back today so evenings are out until he leaves on another trip."

"According to Harvey that will be the week after next. But back to the poker game. It will be tomorrow from one until six. If you can't or don't want to do it I can probably get Marci to do it."

"Oh I'll do it all right. No way will I pass up a chance to give Jake a pussy that well used."

"I'll swing by your office around eleven to pick you up for lunch."


Lunch with Dan and his friend Al was pleasant. The afternoon with Al was enjoyable and she had another envelope to add to her safe deposit box. She was showered and well douched when she got home. Jake was already there and unpacking his bags when she walked into the house and the first thing he said was:

"What's for dinner?"

She lifted her skirt and pointed to her pussy and said: "This! And if you do a good enough job on it I might even see my way clear to cooking you a steak."

As Jake lapped at her pussy she remembered Al sliding his cock in it only an hour earlier and the thought triggered an orgasm. Jake took his mouth off of her and asked:

"What is going on with you? I never used to be able to get you off just by eating your beaver."

"You never used to be gone for a week at a time before either. I get super horny when I'm doing without and so I'm much more responsive when you do get home and take care of me."

Jake went back to sucking and licking her well used pussy and she wished again that she could be brave enough to leave at least just a taste of someone else's cum in her pussy for Jake to lap up. Oh well, maybe some day. After several minutes Jake moved as if he were going to get in a position for a sixty-nine and she said:

"No Jake, I need it in my pussy now. I'm ready for it baby, let me have it now."

Since finding out about what Jake was doing she made it policy not to suck Jake's cock until he had been in her pussy. While she wanted Jake to taste whatever flavor her lovers might have left behind and that she couldn't wash off, she had no intension of tasting who he had last been with. She would at least dilute it with her juices.

She parted her legs and Jake moved between them and as he pushed his cock into her she was thinking about the poker party the next day. Depending on how many times the six men took her she might have to plead "headache" for a couple of days to keep Jake from feeling the 'looseness.' Then she suddenly remembered that whole purpose behind what she was doing was to give Jake recently used pussy. She would just have to fuck his eyes out that night and again in the morning. If he commented on the looseness she would say it was because of how many times he had done her.

She did Jake four times that night and twice the next morning and then jokingly said:

"I may have to stay home from work today lover. I don't know if I will even be able to walk after the workout you have given me."

"Make it through the day baby and tonight I'll kiss it and make it better."

She smiled and said, "I will hold you to that lover; I will most definitely hold you to that."


She spent the morning doing paperwork and clearing out her "in" basket. At ten to twelve Dan called her and asked if she was ready to go and she said yes. He told her to meet him in the parking garage and then he drove her to his condo. When they walked in the door she saw the appreciation on the faces of the five players (Dan being the sixth) and that made her feel good.

It was pretty much the same as they card game part of Bobby's bachelor party. It started with her keeping the chip and dip bowls full and fetching beers for the players. A trip to the table to deliver a beer or fill a bowl always got her a hand on a breast, a hand up under her skirt or a hand rubbing her ass.

An hour into the game one of the guys threw in his hand and said:

"That's it for me. My luck at this table sucks so I'm going to see if I can do better in the bedroom." He looked at her and said, "How about it sweetie? Think these guys can get their own beers for a while?"

She smiled at him and said, "I guess they will just have to, won't they?" She reached out and took his hand. "Come on lover, the bedroom is this way" and she led him from the room.

He was pounding her hard and she was right on the edge of an orgasm when the next man came into the room and started undressing. Then the card game ended as everyone got up to see what was going on in the bedroom. Everyone but Dan did her twice. Dan did her three times; the last as they showered together after the others had left. Then Dan had driven her back to the hotel so she could pick up her car. As she started to get out of his car he handed her an envelope.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.