The Wedding Planner
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A planned weekend that didn't turn out like it was supposed to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

The bachelor party was being held at Harvey's condo on the lake and he had sent his limo to pick her and Marci up when they got off work. They got to the condo almost an hour before the guests would start arriving. Marci and Bobby were off somewhere, probably fucking, and she and Harvey were sitting on the leather sofa in the den. She was looking out the window at the lake when Harvey said:

"A penny for your thoughts."

She turned to him, smiled and said, "They aren't worth that much."

"Maybe so, but you were somewhere else just now and I'm curious."

"I was thinking about how this is all going to turn out for me."

"In what way?"

"I'm doing what I'm doing to get back at him for cheating on me. My plan was to continue to let him support me in the style to which I have become accustomed while I hung horns on him. I had hoped that it would go on for years, but then you came along and now I don't know how things are going to work out."

"What has my coming along got to do with it?"

"You being Jake's boss changes things. By sending Jake out on special projects to get him out of the way so you can play with me you have made him think that he is going places in the company; that his worth is finally being realized and that possible promotions are on the horizon."

"So?"

"What is going to happen when sooner or later I'm no longer the flavor of the month and you drop me? Jake's trips will stop; he will come to realize that he isn't going anywhere with the company and his ego will drive him to quit and go looking for some other company that will appreciate him. When that happens my comfortable existence will go into the toilet because there are not that many jobs out there that pay what Jake is making now and he isn't likely to find one. He will have to start over and work his way up and that translates into a lower standard of living for me."

"First off, what makes you think that I'll get tired of you?"

"You said it yourself. You enjoy turning married women into your sluts. I think it is fairly safe to say that you have accomplished that with me. You got me to do Tony, have a mini orgy with you and your son and tonight I'll be pulling a train for you. If that doesn't make me a slut I don't know what will."

"So?"

"So I expect that now you will go looking for another married woman to turn into a slut. Don't get me wrong here lover; I didn't and don't expect anything long-term. When Dan set me up with you it was just another date. It still is just another date, but it has turned into a date with complications."

"I don't recall saying that I went from married woman to married woman turning them into sluts. What I remember saying was that I loved turning married women into my sluts. And here you are. Just what I want. Why would I stop seeing you now that you are just what I like? Secondly, I didn't get where I am in business by being stupid and making silly mistakes and bad errors of judgment. Your husband is very good at what he does and if I never saw you again after tonight he would still be working for me and he will get promoted. He has been under consideration for some time now and it was going to happen eventually. My meeting you and finding out about you has speeded it up a little, but it is going to happen.

"But I can tell you now that the job he is likely to get promoted into will be a traveling job. You will still have your standard of living and you will have the luxury of him being gone a lot of the time and that will allow you to do what it is you want to do. So don't waste your time worrying. If push came to shove and for some reason he did quit you could leave him and I'd set you up in your own place as my mistress."

"I can't leave him. I'm nowhere near ready o leave him. I haven't hung enough horns on him yet."

"Well then, since you are my slut I guess I'll have to see to it that you get all the cocks that your little heart desires so you can collect horns. Do you have a magic number - a goal to reach?"

"No. The length of time I do it is just as important to me as the number of men. A dozen a year for ten years or a hundred in five years, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that when I finally let him know it is sufficient to rock him to his core."

Before any more was said the doorbell rang as the first of the guests started arriving. She and Marci started out the evening acting as hostesses while the men played cards. They kept the chip and dip bowls full and fetched drinks when the glasses and the beer bottles got empty. About two hours into the party Harvey came up to her and told her that it was time. She walked over to the sound systems and hit player and the CD she had placed in the changer started to play.

She and Marci moved into the middle of the room and she pulled a chair from one of the card tables and placed it in the middle of the room. She pointed a finger at Bobby and crooked it in a "come here" sign and all the guys hooted and hollered as Bobby moved forward and sat down. Then she danced over to Marci and took Marci's blouse off of her and tossed it out to the crowd. Marci did a twirl around her and removed her blouse and threw it out to the yelling men. As the music played the two of them danced and twirled around and undressed each other until they were both down to thigh highs and high heels and then the two of them strutted over to where Bobby was sitting in the chair and Marci went to her knees in front of him.

There was no lap dance - this was a gangbang and Marci had a time limit - and as Marci was removing Bobby's slacks and boxers she started removing his shirt. Once it was off she stuck her right breast in Bobby's mouth and he started to suck on it while Marci captured his cock with her mouth and went to work on it. Someone moved up behind her and fingers felt for her pussy. She spread her legs and the fingers went into her and began to finger fuck her. A voice said:

"She's already wet and ready for it."

She heard a zipper go down and seconds later the fingers were removed and a hard cock took their place. She bent at the waist and with her hands bracing her on the back of Bobby's chair she moved her feet a little farther apart and the cock went in deeper.

Marci had Bobby's cock hard by then and she stood up and straddled him with her back to him and then she slid down on his erection. She started to ride him and Jimmy, the bride's father, stepped forward and aimed his cock at Marci's mouth. She smiled at him and then opened her mouth and swallowed the head of his dick.

The man fucking her from behind slammed hard into her and flooded her pussy with his discharge and then pulled out and was immediately replaced by someone else. Someone moved in front of her and she looked up and saw that it was Harvey. He smiled at her and pushed his cock at her mouth and she opened her mouth and took it and then Harvey and the man behind her buffeted her between them until the man behind her came in her and pulled out. Another man moved in behind her and her third cock of the evening entered her. Harvey came in her mouth and his place was taken by one of the ushers.

By then Marci had taken Bobby's load and Jimmy had cum in her mouth. When she got up from Bobby's lap one of the ushers took her by the hand and led her off to one of the bedrooms and three other men followed along behind.

As she watched Marci being led away the man behind her came and when he pulled away from her the best man moved to take his place. His cock slid into her and as he stroked into her he started working on her butt hole with his fingers. She was going through an orgasm and didn't notice, but when she did she went to pull her mouth off of the usher's dick to say no. The usher, feeling her start to pull off, grabbed her head and held it in place as he started shooting into her mouth. The best man, not hearing a no from her, started pushing his cock at her ass. By the time she had finished gulping and swallowing the cum from the usher the best man already had his cock started in her ass. She was no stranger to anal sex and the best man went slow and easy so even though she would have preferred not to be taken in the butt she relaxed and let it happen.

After the best man came in her ass someone else took his place and then another and then another and another until she found herself with a cock in her ass, her pussy and her mouth. She lost track of who, what and how many times. She was only vaguely aware of Marci coming up to her and saying that she had to go in order to beat Frank home, but with a mouthful of cock she couldn't say anything.

She was picked up and carried into one of the bedrooms and then they came at her one, two and three at a time until they couldn't get it up anymore and left her. She fell asleep totally exhausted.


When Harvey dropped her off in front of the hotel in the morning he kissed her and told her that the memory of the previous night was going to keep him hard all day and that he was looking forward to spending some time alone with her after the rehearsal dinner. Then he said:

"I know you are wondering about your envelope. Don't you worry about it. I plan on giving it to you before I leave which I'm hoping won't be until Tuesday morning."

"I don't know that I will ever understand it Harv, but it blows my mind that you are paying me for what you could get for free. You are handsome, fun to be with and God knows you do spoil a girl."

"I have my reasons sweetie and I'm comfortable with them. See you tonight."

She got a call from Marci at nine. "Dan wants to see you in his office. No rush; his day is pretty much open."

"I don't have much going on right now so I'll see you in a minute or so."

The first thing she noticed when she got to Dan's office was that Marci wasn't her usual chipper self. Before she could ask if something was wrong Marci said:

"Go right in; he is expecting you."

She walked into Dan's office and he looked up from what he was working on and smiled.

"Here she is - my star!"

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you have earned me the undying gratitude of one of my best friends. Harv can't stop raving about you. I'll be able to collect favors from him for the rest of my life. But that isn't why I called you for you."

He handed her a package and said, "Here, this is for you."

"What is it?"

"Remember asking if it would be possible to have someone keep an eye on Jake while he was in Atlanta?"

"Yes."

"You said you didn't need pictures or anything like that; you just wanted to know for sure what he did away from home. Well, my friend in Atlanta made a copy of the security tape from the cameras on your husband's floor. It shows him going into his room with a woman at 11:30 one night and her leaving the next morning at 6:10. As an added bonus it shows him standing naked in the doorway kissing her goodbye."

"Thanks Dan; I owe you one."

"And I will collect. But not now. Run along sweetie, I've got a ton of stuff to do."

As she left Dan's office she stopped at Marci's desk and asked her if she was feeling all right.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.