The Wedding Planner
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A planned weekend that didn't turn out like it was supposed to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

The first thing next morning she turned on her computer and accessed the file on the wedding she had coming up that weekend. She had made a check list based on what the bride and the bride's mother had specified. The flowers had been ordered, the kitchen had been given the menu and housekeeping had the floor plan for the table set-up. The bride's mother had specified a u-shaped arrangement and had furnished a chart showing the seating arrangement and place cards had been ordered.

The groom had said he wanted a live music and not a DJ so she had arranged for a band and had given them a list of the songs that the bride and groom wanted played at some point during the reception. The groom's father had stopped by her office and asked that she make sure that the bar have Famous Grouse scotch on hand and a call to catering found that Famous Grouse was not a brand kept in stock so she had ordered a case of it.

By ten she had everything well in hand for the coming weekend's wedding and she started making up a check list for the one on the weekend following. By lunch time she had it pretty much roughed out. The only problem she saw with it was that the bride's mother was insisting on the flowers coming from a specific florist, one that the hotel did not have a contract with. It was a problem in that the hotel insisted that business be done only with firms they had contracts with. She would have to take it up with Dan.


One of the perks of her job was that her meals in the hotel restaurant were free and so that is where she almost always had her lunch. As she sat there waiting for her taco salad she sipped her iced tea and gave some thought to her situation. She'd had a ball over the weekend and she had enjoyed the hell out of it. If fact, she had enjoyed it so much that she didn't really want to sexually limit herself to her cheating ass husband and some guy from a wedding once a week.

She had liked sampling strange cock and she wanted to sample more. She wanted to go home and at night, when they went to bed, she wanted to give Jake some freshly used pussy. Well, maybe not "freshly used" as in only an hour or so old, but pussy that had been used at sometime during that day.

She smiled at the thought of spreading her legs so Jake could eat her pussy; shoving his tongue into her pussy after another man's cock had been there. The thought of him licking her and sucking on her clit after it had been bathed in another man's cum excited her and made her pussy wet. However, as much as she would love to do it she would never take a pussy full of cum home to Jake. The idea was to hang horns on the asshole for the next twenty or thirty years and never have him find out. No, she would always go home clean; used, but clean.

The question was how to do it more often than once a week at a wedding. She did stop after work occasionally and have a drink or two with her co-workers, but that was only once every two or three weeks. If she started to do it more often it might raise a red flag where Jake was concerned. Whatever she did would have to be done in a way that would never give Jake cause to become suspicious. And, whatever she did would have to be done during the day unless Jake was out of town on business.

The obvious answer was to get something going with a co-worker. She did have a master-key card to the hotels hospitality suites so a place to do it wouldn't be a problem. But could she take the chance that whoever she did it with wouldn't talk about it? The last thing she needed, next to Jake finding out, would be for it to become common knowledge among the staff that she could be had.

There was the possibility of having something to do with a guest. That could work. Get some one who was passing through and who would be gone in a day or so. It wouldn't matter if he bragged because he would be miles and miles away. But would he? A lot of people from close by stayed at the hotel. Some because work was being done in their homes; some because of personal problems at home and some because they didn't want to drive home after drinking. She would need to make sure that the guest lived at least a thousand miles away.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the waiter bringing her the salad she had ordered. Nice looking guy she thought, too bad he works at the hotel. He looked like he might be fun. She looked around the restaurant and saw any number of guys she wouldn't mind playing with and several of them were looking at her. She wondered what they were thinking. Business woman on lunch break? Bored housewife at the hotel looking for a little fun? A call girl cruising the hotel looking for a customer? Wouldn't that be a kick; having some one come up to her and ask her how much. What would she say? How would it feel to give Jake pussy that another man had paid for?

She finished her lunch and then hurried back to her desk. She called Marci and asked if she could get in to see Dan and Marci said to give her a few minutes and she would check. Three minutes later Marci called her back and told her that Dan could see her right away if she could hurry over. When she got to Dan's office Marci said:

"He's a real bear today honey. Something to do with his ex-wife so stay away from family talk if you know what I mean."

"I didn't even know he had an ex-wife. I always thought that he was a confirmed bachelor."

"Hardly. I wish I had a dime for every time he's tried to get me to have drink with him after work."

"He asks even thought he knows you are married?"

"Oh come on Fran; you know that wedding rings don't slow them down. They look at the fact that you are married as meaning you aren't a virgin any more and you will know what to do if they can get you alone."

"Dan does that?"

"Oh yeah sweetie; that's why his last secretary quit. He just would not stop hitting on her. Although I do suspect that the real problem was that her husband worked here also. Better get in there Fran; he is pretty busy today."

As she walked into Dan's office she wondered if what Marci had said was true. Dan had never hit on her and she looked at least - at the very least - as good as Marci. Dan looked up from his desk and said:

"Whacha need hon?"

He had never called her anything but Fran before so what was up with that? She explained her florist problem and asked how she should go about handling it. He thought for a minute and then said:

"Do you know what she wants as far as floral arrangements go?"

"Yes."

"Explain to her that the contract she signed with us covers flowers. If she wants to use her own florist tell her to go ahead, but we will not be giving any refund from our contracted price because of it. Anything else?"

"No, that was my only problem."

"How did your weekend go?"

Marci had just finished telling her to stay away from family talk, but Marci had said that Dan had hit on Marci and here he had just called her 'hon' so curiosity got the best of her and she said:

"Not so good in one way, but not bad in another."

"That is an interesting answer."

"Jake took off without me and that pissed me off so that's not so good; we are barely speaking right now. On the other hand since I had the weekend to myself I went out and partied. I ended up having a damned good time."

"You went out and partied without your husband? You must have been fighting guys off all weekend."

"Who fought?"

He looked at her and grinned. "My kind of girl. We should continue this conversation over a drink."

"I think I'd like that."

"What does your calendar look like for this afternoon?"

"I'm caught up."

"Why don't you meet me at the Bistro at four?"

"I can do that."

As she left Dan's office she was smiling and Marci said, "You are smiling and he didn't bite your head off so it must have gone okay."

"He hit on me."

"What did you do?"

"I smiled."

"You better watch yourself girl. I don't think you know what you are getting yourself into."

Oh but I think I do she thought to herself as she headed back to her office. As high up the food chain as Dan is it isn't very likely he will do any bragging or spreading the word that she is a married woman who is willing to play. As a back-up, since she did work for him, she could always use the sexual harassment ploy if she needed to. On the plus side if they did anything it could be done during the day at work in any of the available empty hotel rooms. Oh yes Marci, I do think I know what I'm letting myself in for.


She was sitting in a booth at Barney's Bistro sipping a frozen margarita when Dan arrived. When he sat down she saw the looks of disappointment on the faces of several men who had trying to work up the courage to approach her and try their luck. Dan ordered a beer and then said:

"I don't like to waste a lot of time beating about the bush Fran so let me put it right out there. Are you here after what I'm here after?"

"It depends Dan. You have to tell me what you are looking for."

"You are a great looking woman Fran; great looking and sexy as hell. I've wanted you since the day you came to work."

"Then why haven't you ever made a pass at me?"

"Two reasons. One, you are married and two, I don't mess around in my own sandbox."

"Marci is married and she works in your sandbox and according to her you hit on her all the time."

"That's just flirting and Marci and I both know it and we both know that is all it ever will be."

"I'm married, in your sandbox and it sure sounds to me like you want to get something going."

"True, but I think you are the exception to the rule. I stay away from married women who work for me because you usually can't tell if they are happily married or not. Take a shot at the wrong one and you end up on the bad end of a sexual harassment complaint. The reason I think you might be the exception to the rule is the tone of voice and the way you said, "Who fought?" when we talked about your weekend. If I'm wrong in what I'm thinking then we have enjoyed a drink together and I'll see you at work tomorrow."

"You aren't afraid that I'll take it as sexual harassment?"

"Not at all. Nothing was asked for, nothing was offered and I can always say that you were a little upset over what happened over the weekend and I offered to have a drink with you and give you a shoulder to cry on."

She looked at him for several seconds and then said, "And if I am here for what you are here for? What then?"

"I'd suggest we finish our drinks and go on back to the hotel."

"I'll need to hit a drug store first."

"What for?"

"I'll need to get a douche bag and some douche. When I have Jake eat my pussy tonight I don't want him tasting you. I want the kick I'll get knowing that he is eating a pussy that another man has played in, but I don't want him tasting something that might make him suspicious. That would end my fun."

"You are that pissed at him for going off and leaving you last weekend?"

"Oh you bet I am. There was a little more to it than him just going off without me." She told Dan what had happened. "So it is revenge time for me. I was completely faithful to that asshole, but that's over with now. My goal now is to see to it that every time he fucks me he is the second man that day. They won't be sloppy, but they will be seconds."

"I'm more than happy to be able to contribute to the cause. Shall we go?"


As she drove home she thought about how lucky she was that she had connected with Dan. It made things so much easier for her. What they did together could be done during the day at work and that would eliminate having to use the excuse that she was stopping with the girls for a drink after work when she wanted some strange cock.

With Dan during the day and her intention of fucking at least one member of every wedding she worked she would be able to give Jake plenty of 'seconds'. And if her afternoon romp with Dan was any indication she was really going to enjoy the time she would spend being used so Jake could get leftovers. Her pussy tingled as she remembered what they had done.

As soon as she and Dan had gotten back to the hotel they had gone to Dan's office and pulled up a list of the rooms not in use. Room 304 was on the "The not available" list because it was being repainted so they had hurried to it. Their clothes were coming off before the door was completely closed behind them. Dan pulled the plastic drop cloth off the bed and dropped it on the floor and then he had pulled her down on the uncovered bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.