HJ, BH: Kathy - Cover

HJ, BH: Kathy

Copyright© 2008 by Darc Nite

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Harry's First Boddy-Hopping Experience. Revenge with sis

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Pregnancy  

"Ooohh..."

My moaning continued awfully steadily as Steve sucked and nibbled on my tits and nipples. It made me recall what I thought in the bathroom before my Hop.

'" ... what I wouldn't give for some of that...", well now I have some of that. In fact I have it all'

<<You're going to love me for this Stevie>>

That was my sisters thought as I withdrew his cock from his shorts.

'Yes really, but Kat probably won't' was my thought as I removed my panties and lined his cock up to my cunt.

<<Condom>> came my sisters thought, which stopped me.

'Why', I queried thinking about likely consequences for my sister.

<<Fertile time>> was the reply.

Grinning evilly I plunged down on the un-protected cock, thinking payback, and was overwhelmed by the filled feeling that it caused.

'My sister's having un-protected sex in the back of a car with a geek. And is liable to get knocked up'

The thought aroused me to no end. An ultimate payback for the myriad times she had humiliated me, and for all those boys she played with like she would have Steve here.

'An boy does this feel good' I thought as Steve's moans joined mine, feeling flesh drag upon flesh. I ground my clit against his pubic bone each time I clashed down. The sensation was sending me higher, closer to climax. And then he came, the strange heat hitting my cervix set my off, and there was another feeling a twitch from inside, barely felt during my high.

I found myself back at the door at home, a smile plastered on my face. We had done it three more times that night.

"Can we do this again sometime?" was Steve's query.

"Sure" a simple reply, but it made me smile inwardly because the same reply came from my sister.

Then we kissed with passion and sighing parted ways, I entering the house.

Collapsing on the lounge, I felt that same wrenching sensation I felt earlier in the bathroom, and found myself looking down upon my sister stretched out before me.

I smiled.

"Hot date tonight sis?" I asked her.

A dreamy "yeh" was my only reply as I left for my own room.

'This talent can be real fun' I thought to my self, remembering the multiple orgasms my sister had that night, not to mention the potential for payback, 'Yeah, real fun.'


Epilogue

Three months later Kathy began to show. She couldn't believe how she had acted that one time she had unprotected sex with Steve Colins, geek extraordinaire, but she had to face the consequences. She got kicked out of the cool-clique the next day because they had found that she had gone all the way with him. Then there was the missing of her next period, and the next. Her parents were none too happy about it, and her brother kept making these strange smirks every-time she'd start to tease him about something. It always unnerved her.

Steve however became her rock. She went out with him a second time the next week, a first for her to keep the same guy two weeks in a row. Then the two weeks became a month, and by three months everyone knew he was the father of her baby. It was strange that all this came about because of a confrontation with her brother in the bathroom.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she knew, she couldn't be happier.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.