HJ, BH: Kathy - Cover

HJ, BH: Kathy

Copyright© 2008 by Darc Nite

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harry's First Boddy-Hopping Experience. Revenge with sis

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Pregnancy  

Steve wasn't bad looking, in fact he had a cute appeal to him. That seem to be another part of what I am, I seemed to take on the sexuality of my host body, which is how I begun to see my sister as.

"Hi-yah, Stevie. Ready to go?" I sung at him using my usurped voice.

'This is fun' I wonder if my sister is always like this.

<<He, so cute. Pity for him he won't get any>>

"Hi Kat," came his sheepish voice. It seemed he was awfully shy. Another point against my sister. This date was going to likely destroy this boy.

'I'm gonna change that' I thought to myself and promised to give him a date to remember.

It was fun being on the other side for a change, not that I had taken any girl out before. But I did have my fair share of turn downs. Girls my age weren't interested in boys my age, if they were interested in males at all at the time. It was fun to hold him close and flirt with him. I held no inhibitions about being a guy in my sisters body. In fact considering that the body wasn't mine gave me more reason to flaunt.

During the movie I had rested my hand on his thigh, and seeing him debating whether to reciprocate in kind, I grabbed his arms, scooted closer to him, wrapped the closet around my waist, and up under my tube top. The other I shoved under the mini, and he got the the idea.

Drawing upon my sisters memories I noticed he wasn't the best groper she'd had but it was much better than most, and I had started to get wet.

<<He, so cute. Pity for him he won't get any>>

That thought from my sister, confirmed her presence in our concurrent state and drove me to press this further than my sister would allow.

<<Just a blowjob>> was the confirmation from my sister when asked how far she was willing to go.

'No dear sister, you're going all the way. And I'll make sure everyone knows you put out for geeky Steve'

Using my sisters talents I placed my lips against Steve's and tried to give him a kiss to curl his toes. I think I got close to it when I whispered "Make-out Point, Now" into his ear before nibbling it. It took all of twenty seconds for him to disengage from me and race me to his car, an extra five minutes placed us at the point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.